FLIGHT LANDED TO ISLAND AND ABIGYA CARE ANNOYS TO TANU

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi touched her shoulder. Pragya looks at him..abi said sorry...Pragya said it's k no problem...sleep well...Pragya covered herself through blanket..she leaned her head towards her seat...she think about abi kiss... Pragya smiled...pragya dozed off slowly in her place...abi look at pragya...thinks his kiss towards pragya...what happened to me..abi don't think about that...after he look at pragya...he leaned towards his seat...he look at pragya...dozed off slowly in his seat...next day morning...all are wake up...but pragya was still sleeping in her place....now time is 8am..pragya was sleeping like a kid...few hour later...now time is 9am...pragya wake up from her sleep...she break off her laziness...abi look at her said good morning...pragya look at him...abi smiled...pragya is also smiled...said good morning...after she get up from her place...she freshed up come towards her place...actually abi was waiting for pragya arrival...suddenly tanu come towards pragya place..she sat down in her place...she is talking with abi...suddenly pragya come towards her place...she saw tanu sitting in her place...tanu saw pragya said pragya if u Don't mind can u please sit in my place for a while minute..abi said tanu we will talk with about this later...we have a lots of time to talk about this...so please can u leave from here...pragya will sit here...tanu said but abi...abi said don't talk anything now leave from here...pragya doesn't know what to do...she look at abi and tanu face..tanu angrily leave from there...but she never show her anger towards them....she leave towards her place...pragya said I think that girl want to speak something with u..abi said I will talk with her later...now we will have our breakfast together...actually I thought we will have our breakfast together...pragya smiled...said lets we have...abi asked what do u want say...pragya said your choice is too better compare to me...because I don't know anything about flight food...so u have to order something..I will also have that...abi smiled said k...abi called air hostess...he ordered something..air hostess gave that food...abigya happily had their breakfast...pragya said thank u...abi asked for what...pragya said for everything...actually I feel very scared...how will I talk and manage with others..but u helped me...I feel very comfortable along with you...abi look at her...(background plays ishq wala love music)..said it's k...it's my pleasure never needed your thanks...between friends never needed thanks...pragya asked now I said thanks...what will I do that...abi said to take it vapass...pragya asked how...abi closed his arm...said your thanks in my arm...now I will give you that...u can catch it properly...pragya said k...abi leave that...pragya catch that...she would swallow that towards her mouth...both look at eachother...both are laughed...abi asked how your food...pragya said well..screenshift to abi home...dadi,dasi and their family members were doing pooja in their home..but Alia is missing from there.she went to meet her friends..screen shift to bulbul home...Sarala packed bulbul tiffin box...bulbul is getting ready in her room...she comes towards the dining table..she has her breakfast..after she takes her tiffin box goes towards her bus stop...she reached her bus stop. she thinks about purab...she smiled herself...suddenly her college bus comes towards her bus stop...she goes towards her college...screen shift to flight...abigya are watching tv in their place.Pragya love to hear A.R music...abi asked y u like A.R music...pragya said I don't have any specific reason....but I like his music...whenever I hear his music...I feel too good...abi asked what kind of music u like most...Pragya said all kinds of music I like...I listen to all types of songs...I will decide my songs depend on my mood.......I will hear all songs...so I can't predict it...Pragya asked what about you...abi said I like western music....few hours later...they reached island...all take their things...abi said welcome to the island to Mrs.pragya abishek...Pragya smiled said thank u Rockstar ji...I also welcome you...abi said thank u..they checked outcomes towards their entrance...suddenly abi fans surrounded by abi..take selfie with him...that male model come towards pragya...he again started his speech..suddenly Pragya saw something...she goes towards there....suddenly abi eyes are searching for pragya..but Pragya is missing from there....abi said excuse me..abi bodyguard was safeguarding him...abi asked everyone where is pragya...all said she is here only...suddenly where she went...abi screamed pragya....suddenly he saw pragya...pragya was unconscious...abi screamed pragu...all comes towards them...Heena gives water towards abi...abi splashed water on Pragya face...Pragya wake up look at all...abi asked r u ok...what happened to u... Pragya said I feel suffocated to breathe because of this crowd. That's y I came here...suddenly I feel dizziness after I don't know what happened to me...abi hugged pragya...said I am sorry pragu...it's all mistake...hereafter I will never leave you...Pragya said suniyil it's k don't worry...now I am k...lets we go...pragya asked director sir...I am sorry...because of me..now your time wasted... the director said nothing like that Pragya ji...abishek was worried about you...it's my mistake also...I am sorry pragya...pragya said sir no needed sorry..leave it...it's not your and suniyil mistakes.....I have to inform you but I forget to inform...hereafter it will never happen...tanu think in her mind...I can't tolerate this drama...pragya said k sir shall we go...all said yeah...Pragya smiled..Pragya forward her hand towards abi..pragya signalled him...abi smiled give his hand towards her...all goes towards hotel...they reached the hotel.

Precap:
1st day of shoot...director said action...Pragya never look at abi face...she takes a selfie with herself....whenever abi look at her...he is saying his dialogue...but he stopped his dialogue in middle...he expected Pragya look at his face...now take no is 10...director sir said Abhishek concentrate...suddenly abi get down from his shoot...he took Pragya phone from her hand...Pragya look at him asked my phone...she can't understand..y he took her phone...