PRAGYA GIVE BIRTHDAY SURPRISES TO ABI AND BULBUL LOOKS SHOCKED

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff.

Purab told just I was played with you...idiot today is the most memorable day...so I want to make spicier...that's y I told like that..bulbul stared at him...she decides to beat him...Purab escaped from her clutches...bulbul was running behind him...Purab was running whole around their decorated place..(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...finally bulbul caught purab...bulbul is lightly beaten his chest...bulbul pinched his skin...purab screamed haaa...bulbul it's paining...Purab said if I never accept your proposal...I will never get beat from you..bulbul looks sad...(background plays rabul sad tune in KKB)...She stopped her fight towards him...purab think in his mind...oh Purab what you did...see her...she looks sad...purab touched her shoulder...he hold his ears said sorry bul...I never said these words to hurt you...I am sorry...bulbul said no puru...you is right...if you never accept my proposal...u will never get beat from my hand...that's true only...purab kept his hand on her mouth said shuhhhhh....don't utter any word...did u know one thing...today is most memorable day in my life... you entered into my life...u never know bulbul.I have all relationships in my life...but no one cares me...when I was 7..my mom was divorced with my dad...I don't get any mom and dad love in my childhood...when I was 10...I met abi in my life...u know one thing bulbul...abi is the most wonderful person in my life...he is take care me like his brother...he teaches me how to talk with others...he guide me how to live in this life..abi dadi is thinking me as his grandson....that's y I always close with abi and his family...I love abi dadi...she is the most wonderful woman...bulbul smiled...Purab said today I get an all relationships...it's all because of your mom...your mom is so sweet...she comes to my home..flashback begin...purab said maa...sarala asked beta r u free now.Purab said yeah maa bolo...sarala said beta I will ask some question...don't take me as wrong..Purab said maa...what is this...I will never take your words as wrong...Sarala said beta...my daughter bulbul...she loves you alot...she want to marry you in her life...sorry beta I know that...I don't have the right to talk and interfere in your life.Purab said maa...you also have rights to talk about me...Sarala asked Purab did u love any girl...I come here to know about your opinion...Purab looks at sarala..said maa today I get my saasu maa...sarala said beta...purab smiled said maa...I also love your daughter...but I don't know how to confess my love for her..sarala smiled...she gets tears in her eyes...Sarala said thank u beta...purab said maa don't tell her...I want to give a surprise to her...sarala smiled said the deal...Sarala and Purab are hugged with eachother...flashback end...bulbul gets tears in her eyes...Purab said u know bul...u got wonderful mom...she cares you more than others...I never get a saasu maa...she is my mom...bulbul...that's much I love your mom...bulbul smiled...she only said u loves me...bulbul said Purab I want to meet our mom immediately...lets we go our home...suddenly they get a call from sarala...sarala said bulbul beta r u happy now...bulbul eyes are filled with tears said thank u maa..love you maa...sarala said beta...I understand your mind voice...today u would spend your time with purab...After dinner comes to our home...we will wait for your arrival..bulbul smiled...Purab said maa love you...Sarala said love you too beta...screenshift to the island... Abi was searching that car number...Pragya was waiting for abi arrival...finally, he found that car...he said baiyya...that car driver understand...said Rockstar ji...lets we go...madam ji is waiting for you...abi said k...abi think in his mind...she is staying with me only...but how she did everything...I have to ask her...then only I will get all my solutions...abi asked where r u going....driver said guitar beach...few minute after...they reached there..abi gives his money..that driver said madam ji already paid your money...now the time is 11.30 pm ...that driver give some clue in his hand...abi think in his mind...again she started...abi was walking in that beach...abi was saw all his pictures around him...lots of things..pragya prepared for him..abi was walking in the sand...he saw lots of balloon move towards the sky...abi saw his family, his childhood image, his school life, his college life, his career, his friends, an important person in his life...abi was mesmerized by her surprises for him...abi saw some flag is attached with that photo...abi take that flag...he read his clue...welcome Rockstar ji...today is a most important day in your life.I can't get back your old memories again..but I can make reminisce your memory again...I am waiting for you...come soon Rockstar ji...abi smiled...his eyes are searching for Pragya. .abi was searching whole around the beach...finally abi see pragya...she was wearing his favorite attire...abi mesmerized by her beauty...(background plays sanam re male version)....she was looking at sea shore...abi touched her shoulder...pragya look at him...immediately abi hugged Pragya said I never forget this day ever..abi kissed Pragya cheeks...(background plays Allah warriyan)......Pragya was shocked...she was standing like a statue...Pragya touched her cheeks...abi said thank u better half...Pragya smiled...Pragya said how is my surprise...did u like it.. abi said I loved it....now the time is 12 pm ..suddenly all color crackers are burst continuously towards the sky...balloons are flying in the sky...that balloon covered by abi photo...written in happy birthday suniyil......It's like the Diwali festival...Abi was surprised.Pragya looks at him....abi looks at her....both are smiled...suddenly all entered there...tanu was shocked by Pragya surprises...she got anger towards pragya...pragya and their group is chorously screamed happy birthday Rockstar ji....abi feel very happy said thank u.....pragya have abi favorite cake in her hand. Suddenly Pragya make a video call to all their family...abi was shocked..when he heard dadi voice...abi was searching his phone...Pragya said suniyil look at the sky...abi was surprised...whole family chorously said happy birthday abi....abi talked with dadi, his family, Pragya family,rabul...abi think in his mind softly speak to Pragya dadi knows we will come here to ad shoot...pragya said no...I told lie...they are coming for your birthday....so Don't worry...abi feel relief...he cut down his cake in front of his family, her family, their ad shoot team, Neil.
Abi was cutting that cake in front of all.....he takes his 1st cake...he takes towards pragya...but she never gives his cake towards her...tanu feels very happy...all are shocked...Pragya feel disappointed...he goes towards all...but he never feeds to anyone...after he saw Pragya face looks dull...he smiled...give his cake towards her....pragya stared at him...abi said I played with you...Pragya stared at him..abi pout his face...Pragya take a cake from his hand...again she feed towards him...said happy birthday suniyil...after the whole family said bye to them..they disconnected their call....all give their gift...but abi eyes are searching for pragya...tanu gives her gift towards abi...abi said thank u...he looks at Pragya face...(background plays humsafar toh hai magar music).....Pragya was talking with Heena,Neil, female model... Tanu wants to ruin abigya happiness..she plots some plan against Pragya...
Precap:
Abigya was enjoying with each other accompany...both feel some special feeling with eachother...abi asked do u have any crush in your life...Pragya said yeah I have...abi was shocked...abi asked about her crush...