AJJU REVEALED HIS LOVE FOR ALIA TO PURVI & BULBUL

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Bulbul told he saved that girl name my crush...purvi asked who is that girl...her cousin said I told no one...purvi and bulbul are started to tease him..purvi said if u never tell to us..we will tell to maa about her...he was shocked....purvi said lets we go bul...he said u never tell anything to maa....bulbul said then say about her..he said I told no one...then why are you asking the same question again and again...purvi said ok we will never ask about you....we will just inform to maa about her...bulbul said you are right purvi...lets we go...they goes towards the door...he blocked their way...he said k...I will tell...but you never tell anyone...screen shift to Alia.Alia saw his text...she again started to reply to his questions....screen shift to Arora home...suddenly her cousin phone make a sound.. he saw his phone..he gets a text from alia...he smiled...purvi signalled bulbul...he opened that text...he smiled...bulbul sings a song I love you song from bodyguard movie...both are singing that song...he stared at them...both are point out towards his phone said I love you.. mm.I love you..mm..purvi and bulbul shared HiFi with eachother....he said don't tease me...purvi asked then tell about your crush...I mean your lover..purvi and bulbul chuckled....he started to explain about alia...bulbul said when I saw her...I feel some electric fire passed in my body...he goes to his flashback...he thinking his meeting with alia...bulbul signalled purvi...bulbul whispered he went to his dream world with her...purvi nodded her head..both smiled...her cousin look at them..they said proceed..he said I will proceed...don't give your mock comments...purvi and bulbul said k..we will never talk...they keep their middle finger in their lips..he touched call button in his phone...he called Alia phone...she picked up his call...but she can hear his voice...Alia said haa bolo...but he never speaks with her..she decide to cut his calls...but she stopped...when she heard bulbul voice... bulbul said k just tell about her..we never tease you...we want to know who is your lady love... Alia thinks in her mind...he is love with someone...I also want to know...who is she... she heard their conversation...he was describing her..alia can feel his love...she was lost her sense...he engrossed in his words....bulbul thinks in her mind...she understands how much he loves her...bulbul asked to tell her name....alia come back to her sense..her cousin hesitates to say...they forced him to say her name... Alia was very curious...she is also want to know who is she...her cousin told her crush is none other alia... Bulbul and purvi look shocked...both simultaneously said what....her cousin said yes I love Alia...I was afraid to share my love with her..alia looks shocked....she never expects her name from his mouth... Again alia heard their words... bulbul asked what😨😨😨u loves alia...her cousin nodded his head...purvi said no problem...she is also nice girl... bulbul said yeah she is also nice girl...still we don't know what she is thinking about you...her cousin said she considers me as her friend...so I want her friendship.....that's why I never revealed about my love to anyone... bulbul said we want to share about your love to Pragya di...she will help you...her cousin said no...don't tell to her...i never want to anyone help...now I like her accompanies...I never want to spoil my friend along with her...alia cut down his calls...she doesn't know how to react...she was thinking about his words...screen shift to Arora home...bulbul said don't worry...she will also love you...she is nice girl...she can understand your feeling so soon...her cousin said whatever situation comes...u never reveal my love to anyone...just promise me...bulbul and purvi look at eachother...her cousin said promise on me..bulbul and purvi said k promise...we will never reveal your love to anyone...but if u need any help ask us...we will help you always...don't worry we will support you always...her cousin hugged them...trio hugged...purvi said lets we take a selfie...her cousin said she is selfie mad...purvi said chup....give pose now...all give pout pose...purvi take a selfie in her mobile...suddenly bulbul get a call from purab...she excuse her self...she leave from there....purvi said if I have a lover...I will also talk like her...her cousin said don't worry...soon u will meet your prince charm... screen shift to abigya... Pragya was sleeping in abi chest...pragya opened her eyes....she said my cute baby...abi murmured really...Pragya said suniyil did u wake up...abi said no...feeling sleepy...Pragya smiled said sleep well...abi said u are also sleeping with me...don't go...pragya said suniyil I have a lot of work....abi keep his head in Pragya lap..(background plays aashiqui 2 theme music)..he never ready to leave her...pragya smiled...she cares his head...she smiled.Pragya kissed abi forehead...abi smiled in his sleep...pragya said suniyil you look cute...abi smiled...Pragya keeps her head on his head...abi hold Pragya waist...he sleep in her lap...suddenly dadi entered to their room...Pragya never saw dadi....she keep her head on his head...dadi smiled.....she feels very happy....she can see their love...dadi think in her mind...I choose the best wife for abi...she never make noise...she slowly moves from there...screen shift to alia..alia was totally disturb by his words...Alia said no alia...don't confuse yourself...if you don't like him....just tell him frankly...don't think about him...that is good for me...suddenly mitali entered to her room...she saw Alia was talking with herself....suddenly Alia turned.....mitali was shocked...

Precap:
Rabul arranged their bachelor party...they invited their friends...Pragya said I will never come...you will attend that party..bulbul said di u must come. Pragya said no bulbul I won't come..abi said ok..why pragu...what is the reason...why are you told u never come to attend that party...Pragya told her reason..rabul, Alia,abi, her cousin stared at her.