ABIGYA FIRST NIGHT

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said u are also thinking about our kiss...pragya nodded her head...abi said pragya I never did intentionally...he was sobbed with her..pragya said suniyil just leave that...it's just an accident...be cool... Abi said u never think about me as wrong..Pragya asked y should I think u as wrong...u are my husband..u have all rights on me...actually u kissed your wife...I don't care about what others think about us...frankly say I feel shy...we kissed each other in front of our family...that's y I worried about that...abi looks surprised...abi said pragu you are so sweet...abi softly pinched her cheeks...Pragya looks on..screenshift to engagement hall...now Alia is ready in the stage floor...suddenly song plays ghani bawri...alia was dancing on the stage floor...Pragya cousin was ogling at alia...he was impressed by Alia performance...rabul was enjoying their engagement..screenshift to abigya...abi asked then...Pragya looks at him...asked then wat...abi come towards her...pragya was shocked...she goes backward direction...Pragya pinned in the wall...abi come very close towards her(background plays humsafar toh hai magar music)...abi touched his cheeks on her cheeks...Pragya can feel him...abi whispered in Pragya ears...I am waiting for tomorrow night...I am restless pragu.....pragya blushed...abi said don't blush in front of me...I can't control myself...Pragya pushed abi...she goes towards engagement hall..abi screamed I will never leave you on tomorrow...pragya smiled...suddenly she crashed with tanu...pragya looks at her...pragya said sorry...tanu scolded her..pragya said i said sorry...I never crashed intentionally on you.Tanu never ready to leave her...tanu said how dare you...how can you kiss my abi...pragya fold her hands...Pragya said I can kiss him...he is my husband...I have all rights on him...one more thing u want to stay away from my husband...tanu said I will never leave you...I will separate you with abi...pragya said lets we see...who we will go away from him...who we will go nearby him...Tanu said u are a challenge with me...Pragya laughed said no no tanu...I will never challenge with you...because I don't care about you...I trust him thoroughly...so one day he will get out of you from his life...that day u will think about my words...now I have lots of work...excuse me...tanu stared at her...tanu said I will never leave her...he will out you from his life...I will create that situation in your life....how dare she...tanu saw abi...she goes towards him...Tanu said hi abi...abi said hi tanu...tanu said u looks too handsome in this attire...abi said thank u tanu...tanu asked how is me...abi said good tanu...suddenly Abi saw pragya...again tanu speak...abi said tanu I will talk with u later...immediately he leaves from there...Tanu said something...abi never heard her words...he leaves from there.Tanu said i was always trying to close with him...but he never listens to my words...I have to do something to separate abi and pragya...screenshift to engagement hall...Alia,purvi,rabul, her cousin are teasing pragya...pragya said shut up guys. Suddenly abi entered...Alia said Bhai came...he can't stay away from bhabhi for a while minute...her cousin was always ogling at alia...whenever Alia looks at him..he changed his face...he looks at somewhere..Alia smiled by his actions..after all, have their lunch...now the time is 5 PM... all leave from bulbul home...that day moves on happily...all dozed off slowly in their rooms...next day morning Pragya was busy in kitchen...abi come towards kitchen...he was standing behind pragya..pragya was shocked...he holds her waist...pragya said suniyil leave me...we are in kitchen...anyone saw us...what they think about us...abi said I don't care about others. I want you now...Pragya said suniyil...abi kept his chin in her shoulder...pragya feel shy...Pragya said suniyil I have a lot of work...just control yourself...abi said no pragu...I can't...I want to smell you...Pragya blushed...suddenly mitali entered towards kitchen...mitali never saw abigya...she come there to help pragya...she feel thirsty...she takes the water bottle from the fridge...suddenly she was shocked...she screamed...abigya was shocked...abigya turned...mitali dropped water bottle towards floor...Abi and Pragya look at eachother...pragya feel embarrassed..abi said bhabhi...alia come towards kitchen...alia asked y r u screamed bhabhi... Mitali look abigya..immediately abi leave from the kitchen..alia said y ru blinking...just speak something...mitali looks shocked...Alia said bhabhi I can't understand by your behavior.Pragya chuckled...Pragya arranged breakfast in the dining table...all have their breakfast...abi was always ogling at pragya...pragya gesture him...just stop your naughtiness..mitali was suspicious look at abi...abi saw mitali...he changed his expression...mitali bit her nails...Pragya smiled..that day moves on happily...Pragya spent some time with dadi and alia...abi arranged his room..all finished their dinner...pragya was nervous....now the time is 9 pm ...alia stayed at her friend home...Pragya used Alia's room...she changed her attire...she looks like a perfect bride... Abigya celebrates their 1st night...Pragya looks very tensed.Pragya comes towards their room...but Abi was missing from their bed...suddenly someone closed their room door...Pragya looks at the back...that is abi...abi look at her..pragya was sitting down in their bed...abi said lets we start...Pragya looks very nervous... Abi comes towards their bed...Pragya looks very nervous...abi can feel her nervous...abi smiled...Abi was sitting nearby pragya...pragya kept her hands in her lap...abi asked r u ready...Pragya was very nervous....abi asked I am asking you...r u ready...Pragya nodded her head...abi touched her shoulder...pragya closed her eyes...she can feel his touch...abi come towards her...abi touched her chin..abi cupped her chin...pragya looks at his eyes...abi look at her eyes..abi kissed Pragya forehead...abi said just sit down in my Lap...pragya was sitting in his lap...abi whispered r u feel nervous...Pragya nodded her head...abi gestures her... yes...Pragya gesture no...yes..no...abi smiled by her antics...
Precap:
Pragya gets up from her bed...she thinks about her last night moment with abi...she blushed...she looks at abi...abi was sleeping like cute kid...she kissed his forehead...suddenly abi pulled her towards blanket...Pragya was shocked...