ALIA KNOWS ABOUT AJJU LOVE

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Screen shift to alia..alia was totally disturbed by his words...Alia said no alia...don't confuse yourself...if u don't like him....just tell him frankly...don't think about him...that is good for me...suddenly mitali entered to her room...she saw Alia was talking with herself....suddenly Alia turned.....mitali was shocked... Alia's hair is totally messed up....she looks like a terrific 👻 ghost...when she turned...mitali was scared...she runs out from Alia room...Alia laughed....she crashed with tai ji..she said mummy ji...I saw ghost....she is alive in alia room....save me mummy ji...tai ji said stop your non sense talk....mitali said I will never come to there....i think ghost like alia....tai ji come towards alia room...she opened alia room..she saw alia was talking with someone in her phone...she called alia....she never responded...tai ji was shocked...suddenly alia turned...she screamed in pain..leave me...leave me...don't kill me...alia smiled...alia asked what happened...tai ji look at her...said kuch nahi..she leave from alia room...alia laughed loudly..finally they were scared..screenshift to bulbul home..purab called bulbul...he informed about bachelor party..bulbul feel very happy..she told her family members...they are very happy....purab called abi...he informed his bachelor party...abi feel very happy...said k we will come....which time ?..purab said we arranged party in taj hotel on tomorrow..party will start on 6pm...abi said k purab...he hang off his calls..purab called alia...he informed about his bachelor party...alia said sure I will come...screenshift to abi room...pragya folded her cloth...she arranged in her cupboard...abi hugged her from back...pragya asked suniyil leave me...I am doing work....abi keep her jaws in her shoulder...pragya asked what happened suniyil..y r u so happy...abi said we are going for a bachelor party...Pragya looks shocked...she turned towards abi...abi raised his eyebrows...Pragya said I will never come....abi asked y...is your sister bachelor party...Pragya said suniyil I never come...that's it...Pragya leaves from the room...abi informed to purab...she will never come.Purab looks shocked...said don't worry we will be there...purab informed to bulbul...bulbul, her cousin, Purab,purvi come to abi home..dadi saw them...dadi asked wow what a surprise.they get a blessing from dadi..abi saw them...they greeted them...abi goes towards them...suddenly Alia saw purab...alia asked what happened guys..she was shocked to see bulbul cousin...pragya cousin said hi..alia said hi...bulbul told about her bachelor party...your bhabhi never come to attend bachelor party...Alia asked y what happened..Purab said we are also doesn't know alia...suddenly Pragya saw them...Pragya said wow what a surprise...when did u come here...purvi said just now di..bulbul asked di y u never come to attend my bachelor party...Pragya's face was changed...she looks at abi...abi said don't look at me.I told the truth to them...Pragya said I never come...that's it...bulbul said di...if u never like to spend time along with us...Pragya said nothing like that... I always love to spend my time along with our gang...Purab asked di what is your problem...Pragya never utter any word...she goes towards her room...they are also followed her.. Bulbul said di I invited all my friends.her cousin said u must come...that's it..lets we go guys...she will come... pragya said I will never come...u will attend that party..bulbul said di u must come..pragya said no bulbul I won't come..abi said k..y pragu...what is the reason...y r u told u never come to attend that party....pragya told her reason..rabul,alia,abi, her cousin, stared at her.. Alia asked di who told you..all the bachelor party...they keep juice instead of wine...pragya said jeni told me...bulbul said di I will kill jeni..pragya said bulbul...abi said pragu..this is the reason to avoid this bachelor party...pragya nodded her head...purab said di nothing like that..ur misunderstood about this party....alia said bhabhi nothing like that...me,bhaiyya,yourcousin,rabul,purvi with you.....abi asked pragu did u trust me..pragya said I trust you more than myself...abi said then u just attend this bachelor party along with me...bulbul said di just give jeni number...I want to invite her to my bachelor party...Pragya said she went for her uncle's home...after they come out from Pragya room..bulbul said I will kill her..because of her...she refuse to come to my bachelor party...Purab said cool bulbul...she is her friend..so she cares ur sister...Alia said we never want to blame her..she was really about her friend...purvi said we have also come along with di...y di was worried about bachelor party...finally now jiju convinced di....alia said bhabhi is very innocent...her cousin said yeah she is very innocent..but brilliant girl...purab said I will go to arrange the bachelor party arrangements..her cousin said I have also come along with you...Purab said no needed...I can manage it by alone..bulbul said at least take him along with you..he will help you...Purab said I never want to bother anyone...Alia said bulbul, purvi u have to stay here.I will talk with your mom...we will spend some time with eachother...bulbul said sorry alia...today I can't stay here...I want to invite some of my friends...we will stay here...after the bachelor party....alia said k...but after the party...u must stay here...bulbul,purvi said sure....abi come towards them...alia laughed by abi antics...bulbul asked jiju what happened...abi said your sister is adamant kid..ufff😙😐😇😓😟😞😖😕😔...alia,bulbul, purvi,her cousin chuckled...alia said whatever bhabhi behaviors...but u like all her antics...she teased abi...all smiled...abi hold alia ears...she screamed in pain...alia said bhabhi...abi look at back...she escaped from abi clutches..abi said cheater...alia shows tongue out goes towards her room..she locked it..abi said today u escaped..next time...I will never leave you...dadi prepared lunch for them...pragya served food for them..her cousin was ogling at alia...alia was talking with bulbul and pragya...purvi teased her cousin..he stared at her..her cousin was enjoying alia each antics with others(background plays pe loon song)...alia look at him...alia raised her eye brows....her cousin looks shy....alia smiled..

Precap:
Rabul was dancing romantically in the stage. Pragya was enjoying their performance...abi was secretly ogling at her...alia asked her cousin...why are you staring at me..her cousin said how can you know...I am staring at you...then u are also staring at me...Alia said I never staring at you...you only always staring at me...tanu come towards abi...asked can you dance along with me...Pragya got anger..abi said sure...tanu shows victorious smile towards pragya...abi look at pragya..suddenly one handsome guy come towards pragya..asked hey beautiful can u dance along with me...Pragya looks at abi...after tanu...