PRAGYA CONVINCED ABI AND DADI

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya said because my sister is also flirting with him...that's y I look silent...bulbul said di... I am not flirting with him...y I would flirt with him...Pragya asked really...suddenly bulbul escaped from Pragya questions...she said dadi I have to important work...I have to leave now...abi asked now only came...y r u leaving so soon...Pragya sarcastically looks at bulbul...bulbul take her bag said no jiju...I have an important work...I have to leave now...she acted us ..she gets a call from her friend...she said bye to all leave from MM...abi said she behaved as weird manner...Pragya smiled...Pragya called bulbul...she never heard her di words leave from the house...bulbul come out from her jiju home...think in her mind..great escape bulbul else di will ask lots of questions about him...how can I say to my di...I have some feelings towards that guy... Screen shift to MM..abi get a call from his manager..that manager said u got another project...u have some promo shoot on the island...sir, what I have to do...abi said to tell that director...I agree to do this project...abi feels very happy...abi decide to tell this news to all....but suddenly dadi announced about honeymoon trip...abigya looks shocked...abi said I got a project dadi...I have a shoot on the island...dadi said just cancel that shoot...you are going to your honeymoon trip... Abi said no dadi...this shoot is very important after this trip...we will go for our honeymoon dadi...dadi was not accepted his words..dadi strictly said u have to go for your honeymoon trip that's it...again abi speak...pragya hold his hand...abi look at her...pragya said k dadi we will go for our honeymoon trip...abi said pragu what are you saying...dadi said just tell your husband this ad shoot is not important than your honeymoon trip...pragya said k dadi...don't stress yourself...we are going for honeymoon trip...abi angrily leave from hall to his room...pragya said dadi u will do all the arrangements...dadi said today evening you have flight at 7pm...so pack your things...pragya said k dadi...pragya goes towards her room..pragya locked her room...she saw abi angrily sitting in his bed...abi angrily pulled her hand...asked how can u accept our honeymoon trip...r u feel very happy to enjoy your honeymoon trip...pragya said Rockstar ji just listen my words...abi was never ready to hear her words...he was continuously angrily talking with her...immediately pragya kissed his cheeks...said if u speak any word...I will kill you...abi was shocked...Pragya said just listen to my words Mr.rockstar ji...who said we are going for our honeymoon trip...u never ready to listen to my words..how would I say.....actually I accepted everything for dadi sake...but we are going for our ad shoot...without me u will go there...dadi will doubt us...that's y I accepted..said to dadi...I agreed to go for our honeymoon trip...what do u thinking about yourself...I am not that type of girl if u think...did u get that..abi said actually I misunderstood your words...I am sorry...Pragya said we stayed in one month here...what do u understand about me....Mr.rockstar ji...what do u said...I am very happy for our honeymoon trip...did u forget one thing...when I heard dadi and mitali bhabhi conversation.I only said if I acted as I got sprain in my leg...dadi would cancel our honeymoon trip...how can u say and think about me like this way...I consider u as my friend. I am sorry to say but now I break my friendship with you...she goes angrily but abi hold her hand...Pragya said just leave my hand Rockstar ji...abi said I am sorry...I would never doubt you...actually I misunderstood you...Plz forgive me...Pragya said leave my hand...I have to go now...I have a work in kitchen...abi pulled her towards him...Pragya head clashed with his chest...pragya never look at his face...said I have a work in kitchen...shall I leave now...can u please leave my hand...suddenly abi kissed her cheeks...Pragya looks on...Pragya touched her cheeks look at abi...abi comes forward direction...Pragya goes backward direction...finally Pragya reached the wall.Pragya will try to move from there...but abi never ready to leave her....abi wrapped his hand around her shoulder...abi said I am sorry...else give some punishment...hereafter I will never repeat this...Please forgive me pragu...pragya look at his eyes...abi holds his ears said sorry...Pragya thinks in his mind...he is too cute...pragya smiled...abi said OMG finally u laughed..pragya said hereafter u will doubt on me...I will never talk with you till the end...this time...I forgave u...abi said sure...thank u...abi asked let's be friends..he forwarded his hands towards her...pragya looks at him...said k friends...abi smiled said thank u pragya...he immediately hugged her...now I am very happy..k pack your things...actually 8 clock flight.Pragya said k...Pragya thinks about her 1st kiss from her husband..said I kissed him to listen to my words...he kissed me to listen to his words...Pragya smiled...both are packed their things... Now evening...abigya got a blessing from all their elders...maid kept their suitcase in car diggy.Abi got tickets from his raj baiyya..all said safe journey...have a nice trip...pragya smiled...said thank u...dadi said to abi....u must take care our bahu ...abi said sure dadi...they leave from the home to airport... Abigya lied to dadi goes for ad shoot...they reached the airport...director, model,cameraman, producer are arranged the flight..all are waiting for abigya arrival... They welcomed abigya...abi introduced his wife to all...finally the time came...all goes towards their flight...male model was ogling at Pragya... tanu decide separate abigya. Director said sir your seats were allocated in different places....abi asked how can u allocated a different place for us.Pragya said suniyil no problem...just an 8hour journey...I have no problem...abi said if u need any help call me immediately...Pragya said sure...tanu exchanged abigya seat...abi was sitting nearby tanu...pragya was sitting nearby male model...he was flirting with pragya....abi saw male model flirting with his wife...abi asked Are you  ok...this place is comfortable for you...tanu said abi she is very comfortable there.....Pragya was talking with the female model...they like Pragya behavior...one female model said to abi...infront of tanu..abi your wife is so sweet...she is very simple....she easily attached to us...she never behaves like star wife...I really like her....abi look at pragya..pragya was happily talking with others...

Precap:
The male model was flirting with pragya...abi can't hold his anger...tanu was talking with abi...but Abi was always looking at pragya...one guy said to see that red saree...who one marries her...they are very lucky...Abi has started some feelings towards Pragya.