RABUL MEETING AND ABIGYA FLIGHT ROMANCE

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

The flight started to take off.abi smiles.Pragya hugged abi tightly.abi said I sit near you.nothing will happen to you.so don't be scare.Pragya look at his eyes.abi look at her(background plays Allah warriyan).screenshift to bulbul is waiting in the bus stop..she is waiting for the bus...suddenly one car stopped in front of her.bulbul looks on.suddenly one person get down from the car.bulbul look at that person...she is shocked.. that person face shows slowly.that is our purab...purab come towards bulbul...said hi but...bulbul stares him and says my name is not bul...my name is bulbul...Purab said I know that your name is bulbul...I shorter your name as bul...so I will call you as bul...bulbul stares him...Purab said ok bul..cool...what are you doing here...bulbul murmuring herself,he  really lost his brain...what will we do in the bus stand.Purab asked if you said something...bulbul said yeah...just waiting for bus...purab asked shall I drop you in your home...bulbul said no needed I will go by bus..purab said I will never ask you money...I will drop you in your home...we are in relationship...bulbul asked what...Purab said I mean we are relatives...we will help with each other....bulbul heard his words..she chuckled...bulbul said it's ok pur...purab asked pur...bulbul said you kept my name as bul...so I keep your name as pur...purab smiles..said ok come with me...I will drop you...bulbul said I never want to bother you...Purab said I never think as bother...lets we go...bulbul agreed goes with purab...screenshift to flight....abi asked pragya...are you ok now?.pragya said yeah I am ok...thank you Rockstar ji...I was scared when this flight started normally move on...this is my 1st experience to go in flight...abi smiles...said don't worry...nothing will happen to you...I am here only...if anything happens I will save you...Pragya said yeah it's your duty...abi asked duty...Pragya said yeah duty...did u forget our dadi words...abi said no..no..I still remember...pragya chuckled...abi asked y u don't like that male model...Pragya said I like him...he is good only...but I can't tolerate his speech...he is talking like radio...nonstop boring speech...abi smiled...asked then u like him...Pragya said actually Rockstar ji ..he is flirting with me...he will try to gather my attention towards him..but I feel very bored...he is an old type of version...abi was furious.. but he would control himself...after he asked what..old type of version...what do u mean pragu...pragya said don't tell to him...he is an old version...he talked all old film love dialogue towards me...I can't hear his words for a single minute ..but I understand his intentions towards me...did u know one thing I kept nickname for him...abi asked nickname...Pragya said yeah nickname.Pragya goes towards abi...abi look at her...pragya said coming towards me..abi goes towards her....pragya whispered in his ears said spin cap...abi laughed..said spin cap...pragya said don't tell to anyone...his head is always dancing like spin top..so I decided this name suits him...abi laughed...asked if u kept any nickname to me...Pragya looks at him.. He said I never keep a funny nickname to my friends.I kept you only pet name...abi heard these words from her mouth...he chuckled...Tanu was fuming in anger....abi asked oh...I like your care for your friends. Pragya smiled...air hostess come towards abi asked sir if u want anything....abi said yeah I want wine...air hostess give wine glass towards abi...air hostess asked mam if u want anything...Pragya said no...thank u..pragya asked which brand u like to have...abi said I like many brands...y r u asking this...Pragya said I thought to have this...abi looks on..screenshift to bulbul home...Sarala called bulbul..but her phone is switched off...sarala was panicked....bulbul look at her phone...said oh shit...purab asked what happened... Bulbul said my phone was dead...I feel mom is worrying about me...purab give his phone...said talk on my phone...bulbul said no thanks...Purab told if u feel your mom is worried about you...so talk in my phone..tell her...u are coming along with me...bulbul said it's k...drive soon...I will talk with my mom straight forward...purab stopped his car..purab said hey adamant but...I am not that type of guy if u think...bulbul stared at him said I know that.I trust you..that's y I coming along with u...purab was surprised by her words...both are looking at each other....both are eye lock(background plays fanaa theme music)...suddenly purab phone rings..both came back to their sense...Purab uncle called him...he talked with them...after Purab started his car towards bulbul home...Purab was secretly looking at bulbul..likewise bulbul also...screenshift to flight...abi looks on...Pragya asked what happened...abi asked do u have a habit to drink wine...Pragya smiled...asked what do u think...abi said I thought u would never like to have that...Pragya said your thought is right...actually I simply teased you...don't worry I will never drink...abigya look at eachother...both are smiled.. (background plays ok Jaan theme music)...Pragya asked when will we reach island...abi said tomorrow evening at 4 pm ...Pragya asked to have u gone island yet previous...abi said no.I am also going for 1st time there...Pragya pinched his hand..said same to you...abi screamed what are you doing...Pragya said we will go for 1st time...both are same...that's y I pinched you said same to u...abi asked did u behave like a kid...pragya said whom u like the most sometimes I would act with them like a kid...abi think in his mind...she says indirectly...she is liking me...abi asked, is it??...Pragya said yeah it is...abi smiled...he asked to do u like me...Pragya yeah I like you(background plays Allah warriyan)...abi looks at her...pragya was playing a game on her phone...

Precap:
Abi was sleeping peacefully..he fell down in Pragya shoulders...Pragya looks at him...she smiles...said she is sleeping as a kid...abi murmured in his sleep. I am always kidding only...Pragya looks on...Pragya poured water in his face...when he gets up from his sleep.. she acted as sleeping...Pragya changed her direction...few minutes after...she want to know...abi is sleeping or not...she turned her head towards abi direction..she turned her face like a sleeping manner..she opened her eyes..Abi was sitting in nearby her......abi raised his eyebrows..she was shocked...abi comes towards her...