ABIGYA PATCH UP AND RABUL MARRIAGE

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi sees her...abi called pragya...pragya never heard his voice...she was in her dream world with abi...suddenly abi touched her...pragya come back to her sense...she turned. Pragya sees abi...she thought to leave from there...suddenly abi holds her hand...immediately he pulled her towards him...she looks on... Abi asked why are you leaving now...Pragya said I feel sleepy that's y I am leaving...abi asked really...Pragya said yes...she never looks at abi face...abi touched her chins...Pragya can feel his touch...she closed her eyes...abi said pragu look at me...Pragya look at his eyes(background plays tu meri jaan hai music)...both are eye lock...suddenly Pragya remembered their fights..she turned her face...abi hold her from the back...abi wrapped his hand around her waist...pragya was shocked by his sudden actions...abi keep his chins in her shoulder...abi kissed her nape...Pragya can feel him...abi said pragu Please don't go away from me. I don't like the distance between us...I accept that...mistakes are mine...Pragya looks at him...abi said I am sorry...Please don't go away from me... I can't live without you...if you go away from me...I feel...I am in hell...Pragya turned towards him...Pragya said suniyil I love you...abi smiled...said love you too...Pragya jumped towards abi..both are hugged very tightly...Abi kissed Pragya all over her face(background plays Allah warriyan)...Pragya said suniyil I miss you a lot...I was angry with you...when you asked sorry...my anger went away from me...suniyil I am sorry...if I did any mistakes Please forgive me...abi said mistakes are mine...I am sorry pragu...both are saying sorry with eachother...pragya asked suniyil if we say sorry with each other ...we will never sleep till the dawn..abi look at her...after both have laughed...abi said I really missed you a lot pragu...pragya asked still u feel like missing me...abi look at her...said no pragu...pragya back clashed with balcony strung. Abi locked her using his hands...Pragya looks shy...abi asked then...Pragya look at him said hmm...abi again asked then...Pragya blushed...she keeps her head in abi chest...abi smiled..(background plays pee loon)...screen shift to bulbul home..bulbul was chatting with purab...purab said only a few days more...bulbul asked for what??.purab said hey idiot our marriage...r u forget about our marriage...bulbul said no sweetheart...I was waiting for our marriage...now we are lovers..after marriage, I will get a promotion lover to wife. Purab saw his text...he smiled...he texted her😁😍😍😍😍😘😘😉😉...Bulbul texted him...k Purab I will meet you in the morning..now I feel sleepy...good bit baby...purab texted her good nit my bul...screen shift to abigya...pragya said suniyil lets we sleep together...abi hold Pragya in his arms...Pragya said suniyil leave me...I can walk...abi said I will never leave you...I will never allow you to walk now...Pragya pinched his cheeks...said oh my caring sweetheart...abi heard her words....he chuckled...said you are right...I am your sweetheart...your heart is the only mine...Pragya nodded her head...abi placed Pragya on the bed...after abi jumped on pragya..pragya pulled abi...she rolled on the bed ..now Pragya was top on abi...abi said hey cheater. Pragya said suniyil we have lots of work on tomorrow...abi asked what work pragu...pragya said suniyil you forget about bulbul wedding..abi said no baby....how can I forget about my sali and my friend marriage...Pragya said suniyil shall I go to my mom home tomorrow...abi said pragu why are you asking permission..you will go to your mom home...I will never stop you. Pragya said suniyil seriously say I feel very lucky to have you in my life...abi said no pragu...I feel very happy to marry you in my life...you are my everything...if we hold on together ever...I will easily face all my trouble...Pragya said I will never allow any trouble nearby you...abigya hugged with each other...after they are cuddle in their bed...both are covered with a blanket...now AC in low temperature...abi hugged Pragya very tightly...Pragya chin touched with abi chin...after they dozed off slowly in their bed...next day morning...Pragya informed their family member...she leave to her mom home...Sarala saw her...she welcomed her...she helped her mom...few days after...finally wedding day arrived...rabul invited their friends.friends....bulbul face glows in her marriage...Purab was ogling at her...bulbul loves his gaze towards her...she behaved as she never knows about it. Now time is 6pm...pandit started their rituals...both family was busy in their children marriage preparation...whenever abi saw pragya...he pinched her novel secretly...he was doing his naughtiness towards pragya...tanu was talking with abi...abi talked with her like a friend...pragya saw them...she knows about abi..so she never feel scared...she doesn't care about her..but she notify her each moment with abi...she knows about her very well..screenshift to bride room...bulbul looks gorgeous...she look like queen.. sarala said today my beti looks too Gud.. she applied kaala teeka in her nape...bulbul hugged her mom...they shared some emotions moment...screenshift to stage...purab was doing their wedding rituals..ajju was searching his lady love...suddenly he was stunned...he saw his lady love..she looks gorgeous in that attire...alia was wearing traditional attire...she wore violet color saree...she looks gorgeous...alia saw him...she behaved as she never care about him..she was talking with her friends...pandit called bride..sarala come along with bulbul...bulbul look at purab...purab gesture her..u looks too beautiful..he winked his right eyes..bulbul blushed...she was sitting near by purab...abigya was doing kanniya thanam to rabul...now time for their wedding rounds...pandit told meaning about their wedding round..
Bulbul and Purab are doing their wedding rituals...both are doing wedding rounds around agni...Pragya looks at abi...abi looks at pragya...both think about their marriage...ajju was dreaming about Alia and his marriage...Alia looks at ajju... Sarala gets happy tears. Pragya hugged sarala...they are extremely happy... Pandit takes mangalsutra...he gives it to purab...purab tied mangal sutra around bulbul neck...all throws flowers towards them...pandit give kumkum...purab filled bulbul hairstyle...she looks very happy...pandit told to get a blessing from elders..they got the blessing from elders...abigya hugged rabul...Pragya said Purab takes care of my sister...she is innocent...I trust you...u will never allow tears nearby her...purab said di don't worry...I will take care of her more..she is my love..hereafter this is my responsibility to take care of her...pragya smiled...bulbul get tears from eyes...Pragya hugged her..pragya wiped her tears...

Precap:
Bulbul leaves from her home to purab home...she can't control herself...she cried..sarala can't see her tears...Pragya consoled her mom...Alia realized about her wedding...she will also leave from her home..ajju saw alia..alia get tears from her eyes...
Another situation
Tanu called abi to XYZ place..abi come to that place..he was surprised...tanu proposed abi...she hugged him...

Note:
I thought to finish this off...I will finish this story in my 55th ff...only 6ff are available...Plze drop down your reviews and comments...I am glad to see your vote and comments...I got 1k vote...it's all possible because of viewers...thank you all who one supported me and encouraged me...keep support me, guys...I need your support always...thank u guys...if anyone feels my ff is boring just tell me frankly...I will try to reduce my mistakes...