ABIGYA EYELOCK AND SARALA SURPRISE PLAN

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said are you hiding anything with me...Pragya said no...y...abi said I can see the pain in your eyes...you are worried about something...Pragya looks at his eyes(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...she said yeah your right...abi was shocked..asked what...Pragya said yeah suniyil...I was hiding with you...actually I lied there...I never feel suffocated to breathe...actually this dress is too short...I feel shy to wear this kind of attire...pragya said these words look down..all are looking at me...I feel like weird...that's y I told there to lie to you and them...sorry suniyil...Abi thinks in his mind...she is very frank...I like her frankness towards me...I don't know pragu...I started to like you more...abi said I understand now...never needed sorry..now if u feel comfortable here...Pragya nodded her head...said thank u for understand me...abi asked it's k no problem.......Pragya said suniyil I feel too hungry...abigya ordered their foods...abigya are waiting for their dinner..abi look at her.. pragya feel shy...pragya think in her mind...I don't know y I feel shy...whenever he looks at me..his eyes disturbs me alot...abi asked Pragya shall I ask one question towards you...Pragya said yeah suniyil...abi asked r u really possessive on me..pragya looks on...screen shift to bulbul home... screen shift to India...dadi comes to bulbul home..they planned to surprise purab birthday...bulbul overheard their conversation...bulbul thinks in her mind...day after day is his birthday.I have to do something...bulbul planned something...purvi can feel bulbul changed behavior towards her...dadi whispered sarala....our plan will work...Sarala said don't know dadi.I can see her love for purab...but I don't know y she hides with him...dadi said actually day after day is purab birthday nahi...actually abi birthday is day after day...Sarala knows bulbul love towards purab....sarala is also like purab....dadi asked how do u know she loves him...Sarala goes to flashback begin. Sarala goes towards a bulbul room...suddenly she stopped...her friend lakshi comes to bulbul home..lakshi asked what special madam...bulbul said nothing special...actually I want to talk one important matter along with you...Sarala overheard their conversation...bulbul said actually I love purab.. lakshi asked what...bulbul said Don't scream if anyone hears this....it will create big problem towards me...actually I like him...after that changed into love...she is very caring me...I like to fight with him...Sarala remembered rabul fight...lakshi asked can u confess your love towards him...bulbul said no...I was scared...did u know...my family trusted me more...I never want to create any problem because of me...Sarala thinks in her mind...she hid her feelings because of the family's sake...I want to make her confess her feeling towards him...I don't know what his wishes...I hope he also loves my bulbul...flashback end...dadi asked bulbul loves him...Sarala said yeah..but she feels afraid to confess her love...that's y I called you Please come to my home just say day after day is his birthday...at least she will do something to impress him...dadi said don't worry...Sarala...I will help you...Sarala smiled...purvi goes towards bulbul room..she pulled bulbul towards her...asked y r u avoided me...nowadays u never care for me...u never talk with me...u thoughts are somewhere...what happened to you...whenever I come to your room...u just say I am going to sleep...screenshift to abigya...pragya said y r u asking this question...abi said I just want to know the truth that's y I asked...Pragya said that is...abi look at her..he is very curious to know...suddenly Pragya asked I have a question for you...after I will say this question answer...abi asked what questions...Pragya asked what do u think about love...abi said y r u asking this question towards me..Pragya said my questions are related to that person answer.....that's y I asked...abi looks on...abi asked these questions is never related to my questions... Pragya said these questions related to your questions...abi asked what...but how?...Pragya asked just say the answer...I will tell...suddenly they ordered that food came towards abigya table.....they are having their dinners talking with eachother....abi said love is also many types..friendship love, family love, lover love, kids love...etc...pragu lots of love is available...u talking about which love.Pragya chuckled...think in her mind...he is so sweet...Pragya said I am talking about our love...abi said matlab...pragya said our love....abi asked our love...Pragya said to have your food...after we will discuss this..abi stared at her...pragya smiled...said you are so cute...abi asked what did u say...come again..Pragya said nothing.. just have your food...abi said if u never tell the answer to my question...I will never have this food...pragya said I will have...because I feel very hungry...abi look at her...think in his mind...I thought she will tell the answer to my question. ...but she is doing everything for the opposite to my guess.....abi said Pragya I will never have my food...Pragya said I will never stop you...I feel very hungry...if u like..just have your food...else I will have your food also...abi said u told u cares me alot..but u never cares me.Pragya said if I said to you should not have your food...u are making hunger strike...what can I do...I told you...have your dinner..abi stared at her..pragya enjoyed his antics towards her.

Precap:
Pragya feed food towards abi...but abi said I never want food...Pragya said if u don't like me...abi said yeah I don't like you...because you are liar...abi started to scold her...pragya eyes filled with tears....she never utters any word...