ABIGYA ENGAGEMENT & MARRIAGE FUNCTION

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abigya enjoyed their engagement...abi introduced his friends to pragya....pragya introduced her friends to him. After Pragya and abi family goes to have their dinners...Abi and Pragya are sitting with together...screenshift to purab...purab were sighting at bulbul and purvi...bulbul was happily having her dinner...dadi said to abigya to have their dinners in the same plate...abigya look at eachother...abi said dadi we will have separate plate...we have no problem in that...y we want to have in same plate...Pragya said haan dadi...he is right...dadi said this is also rituals...Pragya thinks...I thought to have dinner happily...but dadi spoiled my plan😞😞😞😢😦..abi think in his mind...what kind of rituals is this. I saw my favorite item...I decided to have that...but dadi never understands that...abigya having on the same plate...dadi said to feed her sweets...abi feed gulab jamun towards Pragya mouth...Pragya bought half gulab jamun from abi hand...she started to feed him...abi looks at Pragya eyes...Pragya look at abi eyes(background plays tu meri jaan hai song music)...after the dinner...abi goes to his room...dadi arranged the rooms for Pragya family...they go towards there..they take rest in there...all dozed off slowly...next day morning...now the time is 6 am..abi was wearing green color sherwani.Pragya wearing a green color lehenga with matching accessories...Abi was doing their rituals.suddenly a priest called the bride...Pragya comes towards the stage..abi saw her...he was mesmerized by her beauty.Pragya comes towards abi...she was sitting along with him...abi whispered in her ear...said u looks too good..Pragya smiled said thank u...u are also too handsome...abi looks at her...both are eye lock(background plays Allah warriyan)...priest was continuously doing the rituals...Purab was sighting to all the beautiful girls in the mahal... Suddenly Purab can feel fresh air...suddenly he heard some girl's voice...she is talking with other girls..he looks at back...he was mesmerized by bulbul beauty...he is continuously following bulbul...suddenly bulbul stopped...she feels someone following her...suddenly she looks at the back.Purab head crashed with bulbul head...bulbul screamed ouch...Purab is also screamed ouch...both look at each other face...they are eye lock(background plays sanam re)..after purvi called bulbul..she come back to her sense...she goes along with purvi...suddenly she stopped...she look at back...she can't see purab...purvi said y r u stopped...bulbul said nothing lets we go...suddenly she saw purab...purab raised his eyebrows...bulbul immediately changed her direction...she smiled...screen shift to abigya...suddenly priest...who one doing her kanniya thanam to bride...Sarala said to me. The priest said both exchange their garlands at 3times.Abi and Pragya exchanged their garlands...all looks very happy...after doing kanniya thanam for the bride...Pragya mom gives to kanniya thanam...Pragya eyes filled with tears...abi holds her waist...pragya look at him...abi said don't cry.....else ur looks bad in marriage album...Pragya stared at him....abi said I know that I am rockstar...I always look good...Pragya decides to make fun in abi face... Pragya take aloes in her hand...said suniyil..something applied in your place...abi said what...k clean it...Pragya applied aloes in abi face...Pragya said now u looks too good...abi said I am rockstar... I am always looking good. Pragya chuckled...think in her mind...he doesn't know what I did in his face...suddenly all look at abi...all smiled at him...abi asked y all smiling looking at me...Pragya said they are not smiling looks at you..don't overthink...Purab saw abi face wholly covered by aloes...Purab comes towards abi asked what is this abi...abi asked what...Purab shows the mirror...abi look at his face.Pragya laughed...abi said cheater cock...I will take revenge for these incidents...abi take aloes in his hand...he applied in Pragya face...priest looks at them...dadi screamed what are you abi...abi said c dadi...she spoiled my face...Sarala look at pragya...said maa I never did anything...priest said this jodi is best jodi...they are still wants their haldi celebration...abigya look at eachother...priest said aloes mentioned good thing going to happen in their life...dadi and sarala are smiled...priest said they are shows their love for eachother...abigya looks shocked...both are blinking with eachother...now times to do their wedding rounds...both are finished their wedding rounds...abi take mangal sutra in his hand...she wore around her neck...pragya eyes filled with happy eyes...abi take kumkum in his hand..he filled her hairlines....(background plays mangalayam song)...sarala eyes filled with happy tears... This is the time to do other rituals...Pragya goes to abi home...Pragya was crying..abi can understand her love towards their family...Sarala, bulbul, Janaki,dadi,purvi are crying...abi said maa I will take care of your daughter...don't worry...abi hold Pragya hand... Pragya did all the rituals.Pragya reached abi home...abi dadi said just kick that rice...Pragya did whatever dadi said....they arranged their 1st night...

Precap:
Pragya said I will never sleep on the couch...you have to sleep there...abi said hello this is my home...Pragya said this is our home...not your home...abi look at her..abi said k we will sleep in bed...I will sleep on the left side...u will sleep on the right side..Pragya said the deal...Rockstar ji..abi comes towards Pragya asked y r u always calling me as Rockstar...pragya said actually I am searching a new name for you...if I get I will call you...suddenly lizard fell down on Pragya saree. Pragya removed her saree in front of abi.she hugged abi tightly.she screamed lizard...