RABUL BACHELOR PARTY

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Purvi teased her cousin(his name is Ajeesh...pet name is ajju)..he stared at her..ajju was enjoying Alia each antic with others(background plays pe loon song)...Alia looks at him...Alia raised her eyebrows....ajju looks shy...Alia smiled. All finished their lunch...abi said to them...his driver will drop them...bulbul said it's k jiju..we will manage...pragya said no bulbul...just obey your jiju words...his driver will drop you...ajju said ok meri madam...come soon on tomorrow...ajju look at alia said i am waiting for your arrival...alia smirked...bulbul said di,jiju,alia come soon at bachelor party...abi said don't worry sali..we will reach there on time...bulbul smiled... abi driver pick up them..after ajju ,purvi,bulbul leave from pragya home...abi driver dropped them to their home.....pragya goes towards her room..pragya looks very tired...she take rest...she keep her head in couch...slowly she dozed off in that couch...abi called pragya...he come towards their room...he saw her...he smiled...he kissed her forehead..abi goes towards his bed...suddenly pragya hold his hand...abi looks on..pragya opened her eyes....pragya look at him...abi said still you never sleep...pragya said how can I sleep without my husband...abi said you...naughty girl...pragya smiled...said k suniyil I will sleep here...u will sleep in bed...abi was confused...abi said now only you told...you can't sleep without me...pragya said suniyil I was very tired...I can't get up from this couch...so I will sleep here...I feel your touch...that's why I wake up...ok suniyil good nit...abi looks on...abi murmured how can she sleep without me...unromantic girl...abi pour his face...he goes towards their bed..he saw pragya...he admire her(background plays aashiqui 2 theme song)..after he slowly dozed off...next day moves on slowly...bulbul,purvi,purab reached there on time...abi was ready..he was waiting for his wife arrival..suddenly alia entered there...alia looks gorgeous...abi was thinking about pragya...alia asked bhai how I look??...abi said u looks too god alu..alia asked where is bhabhi...abi said I was also looking for her only...abi was looking at his watch...abi and alia was talking with eachother...suddenly abi stopped his speech...he look at pragya..he was mesmerized by her beauty...abi blows whistle from his mouth...alia looks at back..alia said bhabhi...pragya come towards them...(imagine kkb bachelor party dress)...but pragya attire colour is green...she looks gorgeous...pragya said lets we go...abi was ogling at her...all goes towards their car...abi can't take off his eyes from her...pragya asked why are you looking at me...abi said kuch nahi...pragya whispered if I look good...abi think in his mind...she looks gorgeous...how can I say...I want her now...Pragya whispered suniyil speak something...abi said you look good...pragya think in her mind...he said just good...I do not look like gorgeous...Pragya feel sad...she never shown in her face...she expected more from abi mouth...abi said just good...she feels disappointed...after they reached venue...all boys are ogling at pragya...all wore black attire...Pragya wore green attire...Pragya was embarrassed...she feels shy...suddenly ajju talked in mike...Alia looks at him...ajju saw alia...he winked his right eyebrows...Alia stared at him...ajju smiled...ajju speak in mike...can I have attention please...we are welcome you all...thank u for attended my lovely bulbul and Purab bachelor party...he speaks something in mike...now we want to see our couple dance performances..our lovely couple will go to perform a dance...ajju guys this stage is yours now... purab hold bulbul hand..they go towards the stage...