ABIGYA FRANK TALK AND PURAB BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PLAN

Hi guys this is sowji...thank you for your support... let's move to ff.

Abi said pragu frankly say I never saw a frank girl like you in my life...one more thing...your college boys are very unlucky..that's why they missed you in their life...Pragya looks on... Abi again continued his talk said actually I feel very lucky to have you in my life...who said you are boring...actually they are not worth for your friendship...(background plays humsafar toh hai magar music).Pragya emotionally looks at abi...abi said you have a pure inner heart pragu...I never saw a frank and loyal girl like u in my life...actually all girls love me because of my looks, my wealth...no one knows what I feel inside in my heart...Pragya eyes filled with tears...abi wiped out her tears...immediately Pragya hugged him very tightly...Abi has also hugged her.Both are lost their sense..suddenly Pragya comes back to her sense..she broke her hug look at his face.Pragya feels very shy...abigya was embarrassed...few minutes after abi said lets we go...pragya said u never have your food...abi said its over..my stomach is full...Pragya was never ready to leave abi...she feed him again...abi said enough pragu...pragya said u never have your food properly...u must complete this food...abi said you are torturing me...Pragya stared at him...pragya said if u never have your food properly...I will torcher you forever...no can stop my torcher towards you...abi said you are behaving as Hitler...pragya stared at him...after dinner...they goes towards their room...Pragya changed her attire...Pragya goes towards her bed said good nit abi...abi claimed good nit pragu...both are dozed off slowly their rooms...next day morning abigya got ready...all goes to their shooting spot... Abi was doing his shoot...suddenly Pragya gets a call from her mom.Sarala said beta...howz going on your honeymoon trip...pragya blushed said maa...what's this maa...sarala and her family members are teasing pragya..bulbul is missing from their conversation...she went to meet her friends...Sarala asked where are abi beta..pragya looks at abi...he was busy with his shoot..pragya said maa he was talking with his friend...Sarala said oh k beta...just tell him..we are called...Pragya said k maa...sarala said one important matter beta...pragya asked what maa...sarala said tomorrow is your husband's birthday...Pragya said oh k maa..sarala scolded Pragya said what k.....give some surprise to him...this is his 1st birthday along with you...so make it as most memorable birthday...Pragya said ji...maa...after they finished their conversation...Pragya smiled to think about Sarala word... Abi is doing his shoot...pragya feel some special feeling towards abi...whenever abi looks at her...she hidden her gaze towards him. Abi chuckled....he thinks y I like her gaze towards me...screen shift to India...bulbul planned to surprise purab...she is standing in seashore..she decorated that place like the romantic place...she finished her decoration..she smiled said sure he will like my surprise...I will tell him...how much I love him..bulbul smiled...bulbul think in her mind..she want to spend her whole life along with purab....sarala called bulbul..sarala asked where are you beta..bulbul said maa...today I will stay in my friend home...tomorrow is her birthday maa..we are making surprise plan for his birthday...I mean her birthday maa...sarala smiled think in her mind..she is hiding her surprise plan for Purab towards me... asked which friend beta...bulbul said Swetha maa...she is my new friend...u doesn't know her...sarala chuckled..said oh k beta come soon...screen shift to the island...Pragya decides to go shopping...Pragya called someone..she said something (that is mute conversation reveal it later)...that person said k mam....they finished their shoot...all goes to their room...suddenly Pragya asked director sir...if I and abi are going to meet my friend...so we will meet you at tomorrow...abi asked where will we go?? Pragya said to meet Neil...he called me...he said he need our help...that's y...we are going for his home...tanu come towards abi..she hugged abi.. .said Abi u come along with us...she will go there take Heena along with her ..Pragya said k suniyil I can take Heena along with me..no problem...abi said Neil invited me also in his home...this is not good pragu...I will never allow you anywhere alone...Pragya smiled...she sarcastically look at tanu...tanu stared at pragya...said but abi...she told she will take Heena along with her...abi said tanu...I am her husband... I have lots of responsible...she doesn't know any place here...how can I allow her alone in this place...Tanu said she is not kid abi....she have a mobile...she needs your help...she will call you...abi asked tanu what's your problem...I have to decide what will we do...so don't worry about me...just go to room take rest...we will meet you later...pragya texted something to Heena phone...Heena checked her text...she signalled pragya...pragya look at her..she shows thumb up...Tanu said k abi take care...she kissed abi cheeks...said miss you abi...abi feel uncomfortable...said k bye.Pragya ya and Abi are booked taxi....driver comes to pick up them...screen shift to India...now the time is 11.30 pm ...bulbul called purab...she said Purab Please save me...I am in XYZ seashore..she said fake reason.Purab was scared.....he comes towards seashore..he screamed bulbul where are you...suddenly he saw some decoration...he comes towards there..suddenly bulbul said surprise...Bulbul said happy birthday purab....purab was laughed ..asked who said today is my birthday...bulbul looks confused...Purab said I think someone prank on you...today is not my birthday.

Precap:
Bulbul confesses her love towards purab...purab was shocked...Purab said sorry bulbul I never think u would propose me...I consider u as my friend, not as my lover. I think u misunderstood my care for you...bulbul was shattered...screen shift to the island...Pragya played treasure hunt game along with abi...abi was searching for pragya...pragya said suniyil u want me...just play this game..else u can't get me...abi looks on...