ABI FEEL JEALOUSY TOWARDS PRAGYA

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

One female model comes towards abi..said to abi...tanu is also overheard her words..that model told to be your wife is so sweet...she is very simple....she is easily attached to us...she never behaves like star wife...I really like her....tanu fuming in jealous...said towards that female model..can u go to your place...we will discuss this later...now flight is take on....female model said yeah k I am going to my place...tanu think in her mind...actually I am trying to separate them...she came here to reminisce about her...I just hate her...she look at abi....but abi already looking at pragya..tanu is also 1st look at Pragya after abi......pragya was happily talking with others...tanu think in her mind...pity pragya...she doesn't know about my plan...so soon abi will erase every memory about you ..he will fall in love with me...this ad shoot enough for me to create misunderstanding between both of u..after ted you in his life...he will marry me...tanu smiled evil manner...screen shift to pragya...suddenly Pragya saw one male model come to sit along with her.. Male model was flirting with pragya...abi saw pragya...abi can't hold his anger...tanu was talking with abi...but Abi was always looking at Pragya... one guy was sitting behind abi seat...he said to his friend...see that red saree..abi and Tanu can clearly hear their voice...she is too hot....who one marry her...that guy is very lucky... Abi has started some feeling towards pragya..that guy said I think she is an unmarried girl......I will try to flirt with her...his friend asked how can you say she is an unmarried girl...abi and Tanu clearly heard his voice.that guy said because I can't see her kumkum in her forehead...mangalsutra around her neck...so I guess it..she is unmarried girl...abi can't hold his anger...he scolded pragya in his mind...idiot pragu...how dare she...how could she never wear her mangalsutra around her neck..tanu said I think pragya was thinking to hide her real identity with others..abi can't control his emotions.....abi get up from his place...but tanu said abi control yourself...now flight is ready to take on...u will ask to her later...abi decide to meet her....abi was angrily sit down in his place...tanu hold abi hand...said keep calm...don't think about others words..abi was looking at pragya...male model was asking so many questions towards pragya...pragya can't sit there for a minute...pragya was thinking to change her place....she can't ready to hear his questions...pragya never heard his words...immediately she removed her seat beat...abi was shocked...where is she going...pragya decided to change her place...so she immediately get up from her place... pragya goes towards director...abi think in his mind...what she is talking with director..he is also get up from his place...tanu asked abi where r u going...abi never heard tanu words...goes towards pragya...abi comes towards pragya...pragya asked director sir if u don't mind...can u go to my place...I feel very uncomfortable there...abi asked pragu...what happened...Pragya said suniyil nothing serious....director said k Pragya u have to sit here...Pragya smiled said thank u sir...abi hold Pragya hand...he will take her far distance from director seat talk with her alone....abi asked what happened pragu...y r u changed your place...Pragya whispered Abi ears said nothing serious actually I feel very uncomfortable sitting nearby him...he asked me lots of questions...I can't tolerate...suniyil Please don't ask him about this...that's y I exchanged my place...abi smiled think in his mind...she is never like to sit nearby another guy..abi said k...I will never ask him....abi asked r u comfortable sitting nearby me...Pragya looks at him...abi raised his eyebrows towards her..pragya look at his eyes..(background plays tu meri jaan hai music).suddenly pilot announced within 5min flight is ready to take on.. air hostess comes towards them...sir can you please go to your place...Pragya said ji...abi said yeah...abi asked u never answer to my questions...Pragya said I have no problem sitting nearby u...but that girl is sitting nearby you...abi said I will talk to her...pragya said suniyil no problem...we never want to hurt her..she is sitting happily in that place..abi said wait a minute...Pragya looks at him...abi goes towards director place...already female model is sitting in there...abi whispered something in her ears...she smiled shows thumb up goes towards abi place.Pragya goes towards her...what is he whispered in your ear...suddenly Abi comes towards pragya...he signalled that girl...she goes towards abi place...Tanu was sitting in window seat...abi is sitting in the window seat...pragya was sitting nearby him...suddenly tanu was talking with herself...I will make this journey to memorable..she look at abi place...she was shocked...and asked what are you doing here...this seat is abi seat...that girl name is heena...heena said tanu...abi was sitting with her wife...her wife is missing him alot...so abi exchanged his place...tanu asked what...tanu look at abigya...she was fuming in anger...heena said can u wear your seat belt...Tanu was angrily wearing her seat belt.....tanu think in her mind....she spoiled my plan...I will never leave you pragya...this is your last journey together with abi...pragya stared at him...abi asked y r u looking at me...Pragya said Sunil what did u say with that girl.she says this words simultaneously she look at her seat belt..she is wearing that... but abi admires her..suddenly flight started.Pragya was scared...she holds abi hand...she rests her head in his chest...abi asked what happened...Pragya said I was scared... the flight is started...abi smiled...Pragya hugged abi tightly...abi said I am nearby you..nothing will happen to you...so don't be scare.Pragya looks at his eyes...abi look at her..(background plays Allah warriyan).screenshift to bulbul was waiting at the bus stop..she is waiting for the bus...suddenly one car stopped in front of her...bulbul looks on...
Precap:
Pragya asked which brand u like to have...abi said I like many brands...y r u asking this...Pragya said I thought to have this...abi looks on..screenshift to bulbul home...Sarala called bulbul..but her phone is switched off...