PRAGYA LOOKS UPSET BY ABI BEHAVIOR

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya said how can you agree to dance with tanu...abi said she is my friend...so I agree with her...pragya said I also agree for that only...I don't know who is he...if you ready to dance with others...so I can also dance with others...abi said pragu you are my wife...Pragya said you are also my husband...if u say to yes...that is good...if I say to yes...that is wrong...what kind of thought is this..abi looks on.. Again abi speak...suddenly bulbul entered there..bulbul said di what are you doing here...di what are you doing here...suddenly she saw abi...bulbul said jiju are  you doing romance here...abi think in his mind..she is already anger on me...she increased her anger towards me...bulbul said jiju I will take my di with me...so u have to do your romance later...pragya never utter any word...bulbul hold pragya hand...abi said bulbul...bulbul never heard abi words...she hold pragya hand...she goes towards party hall...pragya was talking with her cousin,purvi,purab,bulbul.. follow by abi entered to party hall...tanu saw abi...tanu said abi lets we dance...abi said tanu I am not in mood to dance...tanu forced abi...he agreed to go to dance floor...rihaan come towards pragya...said sorry ...pragya looks at him said hey y r u asking sorry...rihaan said I doesn't know he is your husband.. pragya said it's k no problem...rihaan said shall I call you as di...pragya smiled said sure...rihaan said thank u di...di can you dance along with me...pragya said sure...pragya goes towards the stage...she saw tanu with abi...pragya smile faded...tanu shows sarcastical smile towards pragya... abi look at her..pragya turned her face...abi thinks in his mind...oh god... she is anger on me...suddenly music plays..

Pragya and rihaan,abi and Tanu are dancing to these songs... Pragya was dancing with rihaan...abi got anger...he can't see her with anyone...Pragya never looks at abi face..rihaan said di...he feel jealous of you...Pragya said rihaan if u consider as di...just dance with me...don't think about him...I am angry with him...Tanu was dancing with abi...abi eyes are looking for his lady love...Pragya looks upset...but she never has shown in her face...tanu disturbs abi...but Abi feel annoyed by Tanu behavior..abi can't see his lady love dance with other boys...abi leaves Tanu hand...immediately he pulled Pragya hand...Pragya was shocked....now song plays.

Mere haath mein song plays...tanu look at abi...she was furious...abi holds Pragya waist....after he holds her hand...both are romantically dancing on the floor... Abi touched pragya cheeks....pragya eyes filled with tears...abi kissed pragya forehead...he wiped out her tears...after he said sorry...he hold his ears..he asked sorry to her...pragya touched his hand...she hugged him tightly...all clapped...tanu feel irked...she can't tolerate them...tanu started to drink wine...she look at abigya...abi said hereafter I will never dance with any girl...if I dance with other girl with your permission...pragya said I love you...abi said you are mine..ever...always...pragya smiled...abi touched pragya seduce manner...pragya closed her eyes...bulbul closed purab eyes..alia,purvi,ajju look at them...they are shocked...all clapped their hands...abigya come back to sense...pragya feel embarassed..few hours later...all have their dinner..after they finished their bachelor party...tanu can't walk properly...someone hold tanu hand...tanu look at that person..he is nikhil...he is very big business man..he asked tanu can I drop you...tanu bashed him..she can't walk properly...she fell down towards floor..nikhil hold her in his arms.....he asked hey girl where is your home...she blabbered her address..he dropped her in her home...screenshift to abigya,alia...alia was thinking about ajju talk....abi was ogling at pragya..pragya signalled abi...alia is there..abi can't control his naughtiness...after they reached their home....alia said good nit to them...she goes towards her room...suddenly alia get a text from ajju...she opened that text...are you reached home?..alia look at his text...she never replied to him...screenshift to abigya...abi hold pragya from back..pragya said suniyil...leave me...I want to change my cloth...abi said I will help you...Pragya looks on..abi winked his right eyes.
Precap:
Alia feels jealous of ajju...ajju was talking with other girl...he helped that girl to select her dress..screen shift to abigya...abi was bathing in washroom..suddenly he screamed... Pragya was panicked.... she asked suniyil are you ok??...abi never replied to her questions...Pragya was scared...