ABIGYA PATCH UP

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi holds Pragya's hand...Please don't go away from me...hereafter I never repeat this mistake...Please give me one chance...pragya feel very bad...her heart beat started to raise fast.. Pragya take his hand from her hand...she turned her direction opposite to abi direction...abi was shocked....abi doesn't know how to convince her...pragya opened that room window...abi said Please...pragya...pragya hair was flying in the air...abi was ogling at her....suddenly pragya turned towards abi...abi come towards her...he lost his sense...pragya looks at his eyes...abi come towards her...both can feel eachother breath....pragya get cough...he come back to sense..abi was searching for water to give to her...he saw water jug...immediately he take water jug...he poured water in glass...he goes towards her...she take water from his hand....pragya was drinking water...she looks at abi...she drink water...abi smiled...pragya said thank u...abi said it's k...after pragya goes towards window...abi was also standing near by her...pragya said I can't forgive wholly...but I will try to forgive your deeds..abi looks on...pragya said I got anger...when u trust others words...how can you trust others words...without knew anything how can you doubt on me...I thought to slap you in your cheeks. Abi was scared 😱...he touched his cheeks...Pragya said after I think about our relationship...that's y I told I never suitable to your friendship...frankly say after that incident I was acted in front of others. I thought I never want to talk with you...I would never forgive you ever...but I don't know y...I can't see the pain in your eyes...compare to you...your pain...it hurts me a lot. I don't know what relationship between us...your sad face makes me too sad...frankly say I don't like sad face...abi chuckled...he thinks in his mind...she can't see my pain in my eyes...that much she likes me a lot...Pragya said Now I decide to give one chance to you..abi feel very happy...immediately he hugged her...pragya was shocked...abi break the hug...abigya was embarrassed...abi said sorry...Pragya smiled....she said it's k.. abi asked u doesn't know how much I happy now ...abi was standing in front of window screamed loudly ...I am the happiest man in this world...Pragya closed his mouth...said suniyil all are sleeping...what are you doing...abi like her closeness towards him..abi looks at her eyes...Pragya feels shy... Pragya said don't repeat same mistake again after I will never forgive you...did u get that...abi nodded his head...abi said I am sorry...pragya said between friends...abi continues her talk never needed sorry and thanks...after both look at eachother...they laughed...immediately pragya hugged him...abi was shocked..he is also hugged her..pragya said I really miss you...pragya break the hug...said idiot...she beated him...abi screamed pragya Plze leave me...abi was running in whole around their room...pragya was chasing him...(background plays humsafar toh hai magar)...pragya caught abi..abi said Plze pragu..leave me..pragya said u doesn't know how much I missed you...abi asked u like me that much...pragya said i don't like you...abi looks sad...he look at her...pragya said I like your character,your care,true love...abi feel very happy..abi said someone was trying to flirt with me...pragya said very funny..abi said I look too handsome...abi messed his hair from his hand....pragya said enough abi..I can't tolerate...abi said don't be jealous of me...Pragya said I feel sleepy...good nit...pragya goes towards their bed...she was sleeping in her bed...Abi was also lying nearby pragya..abi was continuously disturbs pragya...pragya said suniyil...I told...I feel sleepy. Abi smiled said good nit darling...pragya said good nit...suniyil...again she speaks...she asked abi...suniyil shall I ask one question with you...abi said u can ask lots of questions with me...pragya said u like my cousin...abi said nothing like that....pragya asked my cousin said u are possessive towards me..u don't like anyone closed with me...abi think in his mind...not bad...at least that idiot cousin understand my mind voice...pragya called him..abi come back to his sense...abi said he is right...I don't like anyone close with you..it doesn't mean...I hate them....pragya looks on(background plays Allah warriyan)...abi asked your questions is over...shall I go to sleep...pragya said one more questions...abi asked to say...pragya said y u don't like anyone close with me...abi said I thought my bestie is close with me only...pragya said thank you...I think...abi asked you think...Pragya said I think...I started to like you more...she closed her eyes...abi looks at her..he think in his mind...I already started to like you more.

Precap:
Abigya was talking with eachother..they come towards shoot spot...tanu was shocked..sarala come to temple..she checks rabul zodiac with pandit...