ABIGYA LOVE CONFESSION

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said I feel very happy...our fight after only I realized how much I love you...how much I miss your talk towards me...pragu...I have no problem...I am ready to start my life along with you...because I started to fall in love with you...Pragya was shocked by his words...she was standing like a statue... Abi asked y r u looks silent pragu...pragya was standing like a statue...abi look at pragya...he chuckled😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...pragya looks shocked😨😨😨😨😨😨😧😦..Abi touched pragya shoulder...pragya come back to sense...abi asked r u k...pragya nodded her head...immediately pragya hold abi collar...abi was shocked...she was speaking continuously...said I never expect u would accept to start our life...actually I thought u will ask time to start our life instead u accepted..u said u loves me...omg...I also started to love you...I was shocked..when u said I love you with me...u gave me lots of shocks today...abi look pity face said pragu Please can u leave my collar...pragya was shocked...then only she realized...she held his collar very tightly..pragya leave his collar...abi breath hardly...pragya was worried about him..she said sorry suniyil..abi said no problem...I am k pragu...pragya smiled...abi asked then u loves me...pragya looks shy...pragya said I don't know I love you or not...but I have a special feeling towards you...I don't know what name I will give to this feeling...abi smiled...abi asked then...abi hold Pragya hand.Pragya looks shy...Abi was playing in her hand...pragya look at him...abi look at her...both are looking at each other eyes...abi come towards pragya...pragya goes towards abi...pragya can feel abi warm air...abi kissed pragya forehead...pragya smiled...abi said today...he stopped his word in the middle...abigya heard dadi voice...dadi screamed Abi ...abigya goes towards hall..abi asked y r u dadi called me...dadi looks very anger..abigya can't understand...dadi asked where did u go for your honeymoon...pragya said Switzerland dadi...dadi said pragya don't talk now..dadi asked towards abi...say where did u go for your honeymoon trip...abi said Switzerland... Dadi slapped Abi cheeks......Pragya was shocked..dadi shows all photos to abi...tanu posted a photo along with her...abigya looks shocked...dadi said u went island for ad shoot trip...but both lied to me... .pragya said dadi it was not his mistake...it was my mistake...Please dadi don't punish him...abi never utter any word against dadi..whole family looks helpless....screen shift to bulbul home...Sarala makes arrangements for rabul engagement. Sarala talked with Purab's mom... Purab's mom invited Sarala to her home...Sarala agreed to go to our home... screen shift to MM home...Pragya said dadi I only lied to you...it was my mistake...again dadi slap towards abi..but Pragya stopped her...suddenly Pragya hold dadi hand.Abi was shocked...abi said leave dadi hand pragu...it was my mistake...Pragya said suniyil just be calm..don't blame yourself...Pragya look at dadi..said dadi hereafter I will never allow anyone to slap my husband...dadi was shocked...she feels very happy...she thinks in her mind...she gets perfect bahu..dadi look at her...pragya said I told lie to you..it was my mistake...it was not his mistake...abi again speak...Pragya said suniyil wait...I will talk to dadi..pragya look at dadi...yeah dadi we went for ad shoot trip...but listen dadi...we enjoyed alot...did u know dadi...I get the best husband in my life...abi looks at Pragya(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...Pragya said he is perfect husband, perfect grandson, perfect son in law, perfect jiju, perfect brother, perfect chacha...we changed our honeymoon spot as an island...suddenly he gets a call from his director...he asked your permission..but u refused to accept that...that's y we lied...it was not his mistake...it was my mistake...I told him to say lie to dadi...he did everything for your sake...dadi just trust us...hereafter we will never lie to you...Please forgive your grandson...Please I will never allow anyone to hurt my pati...dadi clapped her hand... the whole family looks shocked...Pragya looks confused...dadi said today I feel very happy...did u know y...all looks clueless...dadi said I get perfect bahu for my grandson....abi is surprise by dadi words..after abi smiled...dadi goes towards abi...when I saw that image...I look shocked...but that is ad shoot image...now I understood...u have a beautiful wife...she loves you more than herself...don't hurt her in any situation...abi said sure dadi..but sorry dadi...dadi hold abi ear...abi screamed in pain...pragya smiled...dadi said hereafter don't tell lie to your dadi...abi said sure dadi...I am sorry...dadi said enough your sorry...dadi hugged abi...abi think in his mind...you are right dadi...I get the best wife in my life...dadi called Pragya towards her...pragya goes towards dadi..he hugged her...pragya get teary eyes...dadi said I don't like your eyes...Pragya smiled... the whole family looks so happy...screen shift to purab home...Sarala went to purab home...purab maa welcomed her...they talked with eachother...after Sarala and Purab maa discuss engagement date...both fixed one date for rabul engagement...screenshift to Mehra mansion...dadi was talking with mitali...dadi said today I feel very happy.Mitali asked dadi u never get angry on pragya..she holds your hand..dadi said no...she is really loved her husband...I can see her care for her husband...so I never get anger on her...screenshift to abigya room...pragya goes towards her room..light is off in their room...pragya think in her mind...who switch off this light...suddenly light on automatically..flowers fell down on pragya...pragya looks shocked...suddenly abi entered..pragya asked what is this suniyil...abi said today I feel very happy pragu..abi uptake her..he twirled her...pragya said suniyil leave me...abi said pragu... I will never leave you...abi was twirling Pragya continuously...Pragya was shocked and surprised.

Precap:
Abi asked when will our night start...Pragya looks at him said I can't understand...abi was talking about his 1st night...Pragya can't understand his words...abi murmured tube light...I was talking about our 1st night. but she never understood that...Pragya overheard his murmured...she was shocked..she was blushed...she smiled...Pragya said suniyil if u said anything..abi said Kuch nahi pragu...go to sleep now...Pragya nodded her head...she goes towards their bed...he stared at her..he slapped his head in his hand...