DADI WILL TRY TO CONVINCE ABIGYA

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Alia started to scold him...how can he behaved like this way...I just hate him...ajju said I just love her..after they slept...next day morning...Pragya finished her bath...she prepared coffee...she comes to her room...suddenly abi screamed from the bathroom... Pragya was panicked... Pragya knocked washroom asked suniyil are you ok...abi heard pragya words...abi said pragu save me...pragya was shocked... pragya said suniyil open the door...I will help you...actually abi fell down in the floor...his legs get injury..actually pragya used her pin...she opened the door...she saw abi...she was shocked...she goes towards him...she asked suniyil what happened??...abi shows his leg...he get sprain in his leg...pragya helped him...abi hold pragya shoulder firmly...his touch make her to lose herself...she looks at abi face...abi looks at her...both are eye lock(background plays allah warriyan)...pragya remembered about her fight...she turned her face...pragya feel his warm air...pragya placed abi towards their bed...she asked how did this happen...abi explained his situation...suddenly abi screamed...pragya can't control him...pragya closed her room door...she goes towards abi...said keep calm...nothing will happen to you...abi said it's paining..u can't understand my pain...pragya can't hear his noise..suddenly pragya kissed his cheeks...abi was shocked...abi look at her...pragya whispered in his ear...said suniyil I will never leave you in pain so Please keep calm...I will apply ointment in your leg...u get sprain in your leg...so Please I can understand ...it's really painful...because of scream... the whole family will scare...so Please calm...abi can see his care...Pragya take oilment...she poured oil in his leg...pragya touched his leg...abi screamed in pain...pragya blows air in his leg...abi admire her...he feel very happy...she is caring him like a kid...he get caring and understanding wife...Pragya touched his leg at seduce manner...abi closed his eyes...suddenly Pragya removed his sprain from his leg...abi screamed.Pragya said shuhhh shuhh... the whole family entered to abigya room...dadi asked y r u screamed abi...pragya said dadi he simply screamed...he was trying to waste your time...abi said not me...you are the one wasting her time...Pragya said tum...abi said tum... Abigya was fighting with eachother....whole family was shocked...dadi asked what happened beta...pragya said dadi ask him...abi said to ask her dadi....they again started their fights...dadi screamed chup...both of you chup karo...pragya pour her face...she stared at abi...dadi hold Pragya hold...she takes her along with her...pragya leave from her room...Alia asked baiyya y r u fought with abi...abi asked y r u supported her...alia said Bhai...we know that...bhabhi will never fight with others...you are the one started the fight with her...abi said not me...your bhabhi only started the fight with me...abi said you want to support me instead u supported her...alia said I will support her only...bhabhi will never do mistakes..abi feel jealous said just leave from here...Alia said don't feel jealous on bhabhi...she throw pillow towards him...she leaves from abi room... Pragya takes a pillow from dadi room...dadi is pacific her...pragya was thinking about abi...she pressed pillow tightly...dadi saw her...she smiled...dadi thinks in her mind...both behave like small kid...pragya said dadi I will go to the kitchen.I will make lunch for us...dadi touched Pragya shoulder..pragya looks at her...she hugged her...pragya hugged dadi...she feel better... Screen shift to rabul...rabul spends some time with each other.Purab said I am very excited for our wedding...bulbul smiled...purab was talking with her continuously...bulbul admire him...purab stopped his speech...he looks at her...purab raised his eye brows...bulbul gesture him kuch nahi...bulbul pulled his cheeks..she give kiss to him...purab pointed out his lips...bulbul crushed her lips on him...after they break the kiss...purab said I am very happy to get you in my life....you are my sun...you give brightness in my life...bulbul hugged him...(background plays peo loon)..bulbul said i want to say this words to you...but here everything happened in reversal...purab kissed her cheeks...she smiled...screenshift to alia...alia looking at her phone...today ajju never texted her...she was looking at her phone...screenshift to ajju...ajju was looking at alia photo...today I will never text you...i want to know...how much interest on me..ajju smiled...pragya went to temple...she feel relax...now time is 8pm...abi knows that...pragya went to temple...she entered MM...she said today I meet my friend jeni...I talked with her...I totally forget my time dadi...sorry dadi I was late...Pragya never looks at abi face...dadi said k beta just have your food...Pragya said dadi I finished my dinner...jeni asked me to have dinner along with her..I had dinner along with her...pragya said dadi I feel very tired...shall I go to my room...dadi smiled said k beta go to your room...take rest...pragya goes towards her room...she was worried about abi...she never get sleep...she goes towards balcony...she get fresh air...suddenly abi entered to his room...he saw Pragya missing from his room...he saw balcony door...he goes towards balcony...Pragya was thinking about abi....abi sees her...abi called pragya...pragya never heard his voice...she was in her dream world with abi...suddenly abi touched her...pragya come back to her sense...she turned. Pragya sees abi...she thought to leave from there...suddenly abi holds her hand...immediately he pulled her towards him...she looks on...

Precap:
Bulbul and Purab are doing their wedding rituals...both are doing wedding rounds around agni...Pragya looks at abi...abi looks at pragya...both think about their marriage...ajju was dreaming about Alia and his marriage...Alia looks at ajju... Sarala gets happy tears. Pragya hugged sarala...they are extremely happy...