ABI TOUCHED PRAGYA SEDUCE MANNER

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi was enjoying her care...she looks at his eyes.abi look at her eyes..(background plays humsafar toh hai magar music)...suddenly she remembered her anger towards him...she removed his hand from her mouth...abi was ogling at her...pragya feel shy...immediately she turned her face opposite to him..she decides to leave from there...suddenly she stopped... Abi holds her hand...Pragya said suniyil..leave my hand..abi pulled her towards him...Pragya head hit towards his chest...pragya looks at him..immediately abi holds her waist...(background plays bol do na zara)... Pragya will try to remove his hand from her waist...abi hold her waist firmly...Pragya said leave me Rockstar ji...abi whispered hereafter I will never leave you...I know that I did a very big mistake in my life...pragu forgive me...talk with me like ago...I will never repeat this again...Pragya said rockstar ji...sorry ...I can't...I think...I am not a suitable girl to you...abi said I will also never allow you to go away from me...abi hold her waist tightly.she was shocked....she was trying to remove his hand from her waist..his touches make her lose herself thoroughly...Abi comes very close towards her..both can feel their hot air inside...suddenly tanu opened their room door...tanu was shocked...abi will try to kiss Pragya lips...Tanu was angrily looking at them...she called abi......abigya to come back their sense...immediately Pragya pushed Abi.abigya to look at tanu...abi asked yeah bolo tanu...tanu got anger towards abi...she asked what are you doing with her...abi said nothing serious just she asked me some doubt...I cleared her doubt.Tanu asked really...he cleared her doubt..abi said yeah tanu...pragya asked Tanu u doesn't know manners without knocked enter to others room. Tanu said I know the manner...this is also my room...abi is my best friend.I have a right to enter his room without knock..pragya said he is your friend...I accept that..you are his best friend....but don't forget I am his wife....we are married now...so hereafter u will enter to our room...just knock it...tanu was angrily looking at her..tanu again speak...abi said tanu she is right...I am not a bachelor now...she is right...I am her husband...so hereafter just knock it enter to my room...... it increases tanu anger...pragya sarcastically smiled...Tanu said k abi...hereafter I will follow your words...Pragya thinks in her mind..she is a really fatty pig...but her character is like a snake...that much poison...Tanu asked abi I came here to show this dress...how is it..abi said nice tanu...immediately Pragya leave from the room..she can't tolerate her boring speech...so she decides to leave from there... but...abi hold Pragya hand...abi said pragya..pragya said suniyil what's your problem...abi said where r u going...Pragya said I will never tell...Tanu said abi leave her....y r u never allow her anywhere...Pragya asked exactly...leave my hand Rockstar ji...abi said I will never leave you... abigya are fighting with eachother...it annoys tanu...immediately tanu leave from the room....few minutes after..pragya said k fine ...I will never go anywhere...abi smiled said that's good...screen shift to India... Sarala said bulbul..suddenly someone knocked the door...bulbul opened her ro door...she was shocked...she screamed..maa...actually Purab and bulbul family members are scared..immediately they come towards there...Sarala saw one boy standing in the door..but it face never shows...Purab saw bulbul talking with one guy...he was very furious...think in his mind...who the hell he is talking with my bulbul...they go towards there...Sarala saw his face said rohan beta...rohan get the blessing from elders.Purab asked bulbul who is he...bulbul said rohan this is purab...purab this is rohan...he is my cousin.Rohan whispered he is your boyfriend...it increases purab jealousy... Bulbul was talking with her cousin...purab feel jealous towards him..Purab doesn't like bulbul cousin...bulbul cousin irritate purab...bulbul prepared lunch for her cousin...purab got anger towards bulbul...screen shift to the island... Now is 1pm...they finished their packing...now they having their lunch..neil was joined with them...they finished their lunch...now they are checked out from hotel...pragya was sitting near by abi...heena asked y r u sitting here...u always sitting near by abi...pragya said simply guys...this is last day here...I thought to spend some time along with my friend..abi think in his mind...oh she is trying to escape from my clutches...tanu said abi I will sit near by you...pragya never care about them...abi was doing his naughtiness with pragya.....he kept his leg near by pragya leg...no one noticed that...she is talking with their friends..they are laugh & tease with eachother...tanu was trying to speak with abi...but abi concentration only on pragya..suddenly he get some idea...abi locked pragya leg in his leg...pragya was shocked...she doesn't know what to do... she stared at him...abi chuckled...he intentionally never look at her face...he was acting infront of her..he was soothing her leg..pragya can't tolerate his actions towards her...pragya was trying to remove her leg from his leg...abi asked I want leg piece..pragya gave death glare towards him...abi was enjoying her anger towards him....heena looks at pragya asked what happened...y r ur face looks so tensed...abi said she was scared I will have leg piece without her..don't worry pragu...I will give you a leg piece...Pragya stared at him😏😏😏😏😫😏😏😒😒...Heena said stop your jokes abi...she looks very tensed...Pragya said nothing I am k...abi said don't worry guys ..now she is missing me...pragya said I never miss you...now I feel very happy...I escaped from your boring speech...abi said don't act pragu...i know that you are missing me...Pragya said guys just ignore his speech...abi asked if u ignore my speech...they are fighting with eachother...heena and Neil will try to calm pragya..tanu and Raj will try to calm abi...director screamed stop it guys...all look at director face...director said abigya..all asked who is that...director said abishek+pragya=abigya...I combined their name called them.Tanu was furious...said u just call them by their names..abi said this is also nice tanu...he looks at pragya...he winked his eyes towards her...pragya ignore his glare...director said what is this abigya...pragya y r u fight with abi like a kid..abi smirked...Pragya said sir I never did any mistake.he disturbs me...Abi said she is liar...don't trust her...again they started their fights...director screamed shut up guys...ufffff...he take a deep breath...screen shift to India...bulbul goes towards her room...suddenly someone pulled bulbul hand....she was shocked...

Precap:
Neil said jiju...don't miss Pragya in your life..she is a very precious person.. she is pure in her heart. I know that jiju......pragya never talk with you like ago....abi said nothing like that...Neil...Neil said jiju don't act in front of me..abi looks on..Neil said I have to tell one important matter about Pragya... Abi asked just say now...Neil said Pragya lost her parents in her childhood...abi asked what...then Sarala Aunty...Neil said she is not her real maa...abi was shocked...