SARALA LOCKED ABIGYA ROOM

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said I have all rights on you...because you are my wife...Pragya said it's doesn't mean u can kiss my lips...just stay away from me...abi asked y I would stay away from you. Pragya said because...Pragya pushed abi...she leave from her room...
Pragya was angry goes towards balcony...she was angrily sitting in the springboard...Pragya thinks in her mind...how dare he...how can he kiss my lips...Pragya touched her lips...she thinks about abigya kissing incident...she got anger on him..she takes pillow...she was angrily pressing that pillow...screenshift to abi...abi think in his mind...I think she was angry with me again...sure he will kill me...I should ask sorry to her..I want to convince her..she was already anger on me...now she will never talk with me till lifelong..abi think about his 1st kiss to his wife...he feels very happy..but he feels worried about her...I should ask to sorry to her...now I feel guilty..she is right...she is my wife...but it doesn't mean I can kiss her lips...I must ask permission to her..abi was sobbed continuously to himself..abi comes out from his room...he was searching for pragya...he goes towards hall...he saw whole family members talking with each other.. abi asked bulbul where is your di...bulbul teased abi...u can't stay without her for a while minute...abi smiled said nothing like that bulbul...bulbul and purvi are started to tease abi...suddenly sarala come towards them...she helped abi...sarala said beta I think she went to your room...abi said maa I am coming from my room only...sarala called pragya beta...pragya was thinking about abi...suddenly she heard sarala voice...pragya said maa I am in balcony...sarala and abi heard pragya voice come from balcony..sarala said pragya come towards hall...pragya said k maa...she goes towards hall..she saw abi..she was angrily look at him...abi think in his mind...oh abi today she will kill me..pragya asked maa y r u called me...sarala said abi was searching for you...pragya murmured he never leave me for a single minute..his jobs is always disturbs me.. Pragya looks at abi...abi come towards her...she ignores him..she goes towards sofa...abi was following her...abi think in his mind...she shows her attitude towards me..if I get a chance.I will never leave her...I did a mistake that's y I look calm..else. I will never care about her..pragya asked I will never ask you to follow me...what did u say..u will never care about me...abi was shocked...think in his mind..oh abi...she reads your mind...Pragya said yeah...I can read your mind...don't follow me...don't disturb me...did u get that...abi asked how can you know what I thinking inside my heart...Pragya never utter any word..she leave from the there...abi was also followed her said Pragya stop... Abi asked sorry to pragya...pragya never speak heard his words..abi hold Pragya hand.Pragya removed his hand from her hand..sarala maa noticed abigya reaction...she asked them...both are complaining about eachother...sarala hold their hands.Sarala locked them in their room...she smiled...she leaves from there...abigya screamed maa open the door... Bulbul asked maa what happened to di..purvi asked yeah maa..what happened..y she is screaming..sarala said they are fighting with each other...I can't tolerate their fights..that's y I locked them inside their room...now they will sort out their problems....bulbul screamed maa what an idea..her cousin said excellent maa...sarala said all credit goes to your dadi..she is one gave this idea to me...Rockstar dadi come towards them...bulbul purvi screamed dadi you are very smart..they hugged dadi...rockstar dadi smiled said surely this idea will work... Screen shift to abigya room...Pragya said it's all happened by you...abi said it's not my fault...if u listen to my words..now we will never face these problems...Pragya said I already told you...I don't have any interest in you...abi said I also never have any interest in you...Pragya said then y r u crushed my lips on you...abi looks on...abi said I never did intentionally...without my sense I kissed you...Pragya said what do u think about yourself...u can do whatever your wish...I should calm always...abi said I agreed.I did a very big mistake..it's doesn't mean. I always doing mistake...Pragya said u always hurting me...don't think about me..u are doing whatever wish....abi said I am sorry...Pragya said Please don't talk...I never needed your sorry...Pragya goes towards the window...she opens that window.Abi was looking at her...abi touched her shoulder...pragya said I said just leave me alone ..abi pulled her hand...said just listen to me once...just give me a chance once.....Pragya looks on.. Abi leaves her hand...said I never mean to hurt you...I was really feel bad... I know that...I never have any rights on you...but I really miss your presence...Pragya emotionally looked at abi(background plays Aashiqui theme tone)...did u remember your words..u told...u never deserve my friendship...I feel very guilty...your word hurts me... I never want you to go away from me...I need your friendship Pragya...I really miss your friendship...I like your possessiveness, care, truelove and everything..abi hold Pragya hand...Please don't go away from me...hereafter I never repeat this mistake...Please give me one chance...Pragya feels very bad...her heartbeat started to raised fast.

Precap:
Pragya decides to give one chance to abi...abi feel very happy...immediately he hugged her...pragya was shocked...abi break the hug...abigya was embarrassed...abi said sorry...Pragya smiled.. abi asked u doesn't know today how much I feel happy...abi was standing in front of window screamed loudly ...I am the happiest man in this world...Pragya closed his mouth...said suniyil all are sleeping...what are you doing...abi like her closeness towards him..abi looks at her eyes...Pragya feel shy...