ABI UNDERSTAND PRAGYA FEELINGS

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi look at pragya...pragya was too hot in that attire...he can't take off his eyes on her... Tanu called abi...abi look at her...she asked abi can I sit along with u.I feel comfortable in your arms...pragya look at her said suniyil...shall I sit along with her...I will change her mood...Tanu said no need pragya...abi is enough for me...pragya said miss.tanushree...I will never allow anyone nearby my husband...she told this word in front of all...abi looks on...abi said pragu...she need me now...just one day allow me to sit nearby her...pragya said I am sorry suniyil...she lied towards abi...said suniyil I feel possessive on you...abi was shocked...he looks at her..(background plays tum hi ho).Tanu was furious...abi looks at her....pragya feel shy...she acted...she knows that...Tanu was acting in front of abi...pragya suspicious towards tanu...abi looks confused... think in his mind...she says truth or fake...but I feel some spark in her eyes...Pragya said suniyil if u don't mind shall I take care tanu...because she is your close friend...Tanu said no needed Pragya.I can manage myself...no problem...Pragya said no tanu...if u asked my husband help..if u never accept my console...he feels bad....and I am his wife...I am also a girl...I will take care of you...Pragya goes towards tanu...she is sitting nearby tanu...pragya look at one male model said can u sit along with my husband...I will sit nearby tanu...tanu was furious...she angrily look at pragya...after they started their van towards hotel...Pragya whispered Tanu ear...said don't act in front of me...I know who you are.. and one more thing...I am his wife. I will never allow you to him...Tanu looks on..Pragya tightly hold tanu shoulder...pragya again whispered if u planned anything against my husband...that is your last day in your life...no one knows about your murder...did u get that...Pragya smiled looks at tanu..she whispered again I am not joking...if u want to know about me...just ask my college mate...tanu whispered not bad pragya...u understand about my intention towards abi...my work is too less now...but one thing I will say...lets we see...who will go away from abi life.pragya looks at her whispered r u challenged me...k let we c....one more thing I will never give any guarantee to your life...if u used any cheap trick against my husband ...that is your last day...I am not joking miss.tanushree.Tanu was scared by her words...she thinks in her mind...don't overthink about her words tanu... Pragya thinks in her mind y I anger on tanu...suppose Abi loves her...she loves him....what is the problem for me...y it affects me...Pragya think abi word... am I possessive on abi...no pragu...don't overthink...he is your bestie...I will take care him...this is my duty..all reached their hotel...director said 1st we have to finish our dinner..after we will go to our room..all nodded their head..all are sitting in dining table...that male model...his name is bishap...he is trying to flirt with pragya..all male model was already ogling at pragya..director said in front of all...Pragya u look too good in this attire...abi feels jealous...because he doesn't like someone compliments about his wife...Pragya said thank u director sir...they ordered their foods...bishap looks at Pragya... All come to have their dinner...that male model was playing in Pragya leg...pragya was furious...she bruised his leg...but he escaped from her bruise...Abi saw Pragya feel uncomfortable...suddenly he dropped his phone towards the floor...he takes his phone from the floor...Pragya was tensed... Abi takes his phone from the floor....but abi never saw her leg..pragya feel uncomfortable...immediately Pragya gets up from the table.Pragya can't tolerate...all asked what happened pragya...abi asked pragu y r u get up from this table...Pragya said I feel like suffocated to breath.....if u don't mind...shall I sit in another table...immediately abi come towards her..pragya said suniyil I can't breathe properly here...director said pragu u have to sit where ever your wish...abi asked shall we sit in couples table.Pragya holds abi hand.Tanu asked shall I come along with you...director said they are couples...they spend some quality time by alone...y u want to disturb their romance..all laughed...Tanu was angrily looking at director....abi asked r u k...Pragya said yeah..abigya come towards a couple of tables...Pragya thinks in his mind...suniyil how will I say that guy touched my leg...I can't tolerate his actions towards me...if I said towards you...I was scared...if you beat him...that's y I lied...screen shift to bulbul home...bulbul was talking with her friend...her friend name is lakshi...lakshi asked but...u again meet him...bulbul think about purab...purab called bulbul as bul...lakshi asked r u there...bulbul said yeah...say...lakshi asked again u meet him..bulbul said no..lakshi said again u meet him...just confess ur love towards him...bulbul said no lakshi...I can't...lakshi asked how many days u hide your feelings towards him...bulbul said don't know...suddenly someone knocked bulbul room door...bulbul said I will call u later...someone knocked my room door...lakshi said k take care...purvi is knocking bulbul door...bul said yeah coming.she opened the door.she entered in.purvi asked if u hide anything with me...bulbul said nothing like that...y did u come here...purvi said maa called you to have your dinner...bulbul said yeah lets we go...screenshift to island..abi asked y did u lied with us...Pragya asked suniyil...abi said don't act pragu in front of me...I can feel...you feel very uncomfortable in that table...I thought to ask with you.. but immediately told leave from there...pragya said I told huh...I feel suffocated to breathe...because of huge people...I feel here too comfortable...actually I thought to tell you...but all are having their dinner with together...y I want to separate you from them...that's y I told like that...abi said r u hiding anything with me...Pragya said no...y...abi said I can see the pain in your eyes...you are worried about something...Pragya looks at his eyes(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...she said yeah your right...abi was shocked.

Precap:
Pragya asked what do u think about love...abi said y r u asking this question towards me. Pragya said my questions are related to that person answer.....that's y I asked...abi looks on...screen shift to India...dadi comes to bulbul home..they planned to surprise purab birthday...bulbul overheard their conversation...bulbul think in her mind...day after day is his birthday. I have to do something...bulbul planned something...purvi can feel bulbul changed behavior towards her...