ABIGYA LIPLOCK

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Abi said today I feel very happy pragu..abi uptake her..he twirled her...pragya said suniyil leave me...abi said pragu... I will never leave you...abi was twirling Pragya continuously...Pragya was shocked and surprised. Pragya said suniyil leave me down..abi said no pragu.I will never leave you.Pragya said suniyil I feel dizziness.Please leave me down...she requested him...so he leaves her..abi said Prague today I am very happy...Pragya smiled...said u always keep smiling..abi said, sure baby...Pragya said baby...abi said yeah baby...Pragya said I know that...u said baby...if I look like a small baby for you...abi said this is not that baby...this baby represents as lover...pragya chuckled..when abi told she is his lover...pragya blushed.Abi holds pragya hand...pragya looks at him..abi asked next?..pragya said what is next...abi asked what will we do next...pragya asked the same question as abi...abi said I am asking you...pragya said don't know... Abi asked when will our night start...Pragya looks at him said I can't understand...abi was talking about his 1st night...Pragya can't understand his words...abi murmured tube light...I was talking about our 1st night. but she never understood that...Pragya overheard his murmured...she was shocked..she was blushed...she smiled...Pragya said suniyil if u said anything..abi said Kuch nahi pragu...go to sleep now...Pragya nodded her head...she goes towards their bed...he stared at her..he slapped his head in his hand... Pragya smiled...abi asked r u really feel sleepy...pragya said no..what about you...abi said I am also never feeling sleepy...pragya get up from her bed..abi asked shall we...pragya said shall we...abi said shall we play a game...pragya asked now..abi nodded her head.. pragya said suniyil...we never want to play a game...we will go out...abi asked now...we will go out...pragya nodded her head said Plze suniyil...abi said k pragu...lets we go...pragya said we never want to tell to anyone...abi asked y...pragya hold his hand...she never listens to his words...both are sitting down in their car...abi asked where will we go... Anything your favorite spot...abi asked my favorite spot.Pragya said yeah your favorite spot..abi said u will tell your favorite place...we will go there...Pragya said no suniyil...I want to go your favorite spot...that's it...abi said my favorite place is one restaurant...but now they closed that...pragya said then where will we go... abi said your favorite spot...pragya said now my favorite spot is your heart...abi looks on....(background plays Allah warriyan)..abi asked really...pragya nodded her head...abi again speak...pragya closed his mouth...Abi was shocked by her actions...Pragya goes towards his face...Pragya said suniyil listen...lets we go somewhere...but not home...I want to spend a whole night along with you ..but not in our home...I thought we have to go somewhere your favorite spot...abi gesture her...remove your hand from my mouth.Pragya removed her hand from his mouth...abi said k we have to go...pragya asked where...abi said don't know..but we will go...I will fullfill your wish...pragya said k...abi started his car...pragya smiled..they come 15km out from their home...they doesn't know which place is this...suddenly pragya saw roadside ice cream...pragya asked stop the car...abi stopped his car ask y pragu...pragya said ice cream...we will have ice cream...abigya goes towards ice cream shop...they bought their favorite ice cream...pragya was sitting infront of engine...abi was sitting near by pragya.. pragya was having her ice creams...abi asked today climate is too cool...pragya said just hold me...u never feel cool...abi smiled..abi hold pragya waist... pragya said did u know y we come out..abi said don't know...pragya said I will tell after 12...abi asked y...after 12...pragya said just wait I will tell..abi asked tomorrow is your birthday...pragya nodded her head as no...abi said tomorrow is not your birthday...what special tomorrow...pragya said I will tell..be patient...abi said tell soon...you make me restless...pragya said 5...4...3..2..1...suniyil 4month before same day...we married with eachother...so I thought we will celebrate this day ...that's y I called you...now 4month completed...now 5th month will start..now we both like with each other...so I thought to celebrate this day along with you...abi said i feel very happy pragu...pragya said suniyil..come near by me...something applied in your face...abi goes near by her...pragya touched his cheeks..pragya crushed her lips on him..abi was shocked(background plays tu meri jaan hai)..pragya break that kiss...abi was shocked...he was surprised...pragya asked how is my 1st kiss in your lips...abi look at her...he gesture her👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😍😍😍😍😘😘..once more want that.... pragya blushed .... Abi said I would never expect this from you...Pragya said I thought to give you a surprise...abi said very nice surprise...I want all surprise like this...pragya chuckled...abi kept his hand in her shoulder...said I will never forget this day...pragya said you are thinking about our 1st night...abi said then u heard everything.. u acted in front of me...pragya said I never acted. I enjoyed your actions...you are so cute.Pragya softly pinches his cheeks...Pragya said suniyil I think...I feel very lucky to have you in my life...actually I thought you are attitude Rockstar...did u remember our 1st meeting in a mall...when I saw you...all your fans surrounded by you...you are taking a selfie with them...but I never think...I marry you...after our marriage...I never think...u should understand me...we went island.....we both give one promotion to our relationship...friends to close friends...days moved..our friendship changed into best friends...after I like your company...then after u misunderstood me...we fought with eachother...both never talk with each other...I realized how much I missed you in my life...one day u kissed me in my lips...I was angry with you...after I like your kiss...when my mom talked about our child...I feel very glad...I don't know y...so I decided to give a chance to our relationship...but I never expect u would accept that...I thought u would never accept that...instead, u said u love me. I was shocked...but I like your proposal for me.....But, I got understanding, caring, truly loving husband..trusting me wholehearted...Before I never feel possessive on you ...but now I feel possessive on you... I think you are the only mine...I will tell to your fan...u feel proud to become his fan...hereafter I am also your fan suniyil...I never heard your songs...but I addicted to you...abi heard Pragya words....he was melted by her words...he hugged her...pragya hugged him...said I want to spend my whole life along with you...you are the only mine in my all birth...abi kissed her forehead, cheeks...said you are also mine pragu in my all birth...Pragya look at him said I love you...suniyil hereafter I can't live without you...abi hugged her tightly...

Precap:
Rabul engagement is going on Pragya home...abi never leave Pragya for a minute...he was doing his naughtiness. ..Pragya said suniyil...whenever Pragya would free...abi will start his romance towards her..pragya said you are mischief kid...abi said yeah only with my pragu...