TANU ENTRY TO ABIGYA HOME

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya said no needed your thanks...be careful with dadi...she would notice each activity of us...abi said k...I will be careful... After abi goes to washroom...he finished his bath..he is wearing white kurti with blue pant....he said to pragya...get ready come soon towards hall...pragya said k ji...pragya goes towards the wash room...after the bath she is wearing green saree....she wear simple chain around her neck...she is wear simple earrings...she looks neat and pretty...she covered her hair by using hair band...like low pony tail....she goes towards the hall....pragya was walking in the steps...suddenly abi look at her...he thinks she is really pretty...abi never trust in god...he is standing because of dadi sake...dadi said to pragya...just donning the lamp...pragya did that...all prays to god...abi was looking at all...pragya was praying towards god...after the pooja...pragya goes towards the kitchen...she decides to prepare breakfast for them...dadi goes to her room...suddenly abi come to visit dadi room...but when he heard dadi and sarala aunty conversation...he was stopped...dadi told everything to sarala...abi think dadi is spy on us...pragya is right...again Abi over heard dadi and sarala conversation...think about pragya words...thinks in his mind...how much she is understanding others...thank u pragu... pragya was making breakfast for her family members...pragya arranged everything in dining table... Pragya called everyone to have their breakfast...all comes towards the dining table...dadi praised pragya look at all the breakfast...pragya decide to served to all...alia said bhabhi....how do u know I like carrot halwa...mitali asked how can u know our favorite items...pragya smiled...dadi told about all your favorite items...i decide to make it with the help of our maid...pragya said dadi all credit goes to our maid also...they are also helped me...bundy and bubbly said thank u chachi to make my favorite gulab jamun...pragya smiled...said no needed your thanks...happily have your breakfast... tanu comes to abi home...she hugged abi infront of others...dadi was angrily look at them...abi feel uncomfortable...after abi asked just for formality manner.. come to join with us to have breakfast...tanu said sure abi...she was sitting near by abi...pragya never care about this...tanu doesn't know pragya is her wife...she think pragya is maid...she called her...she ordered her...pragya never utter any word...pragya did everything as tanu said...dadi can't hold her anger...pragya gesture dadi...don't do anything...I have no problem in that....abi look at pragya...he thinks in his mind...she is very pretty... Suddenly abi gets a cough...Pragya goes towards abi...she gives water towards him...suddenly Tanu got water glass from Pragya hand...Pragya never utters anything...abi look at her...abi told tanu now I am k.....Tanu said abi actually I come here to tell some important news... abi asked what news...Tanu said the next project we are joining with each other to do that project...I am very happy...when I heard that news...I feel very happy...Pragya thinks in her mind...she is looking like beggar daughter...I can't understand how people like this kind of woman...see her attire...looking like beggar girl😂😂😂Pragya smiled to herself...abi asked Prague y r u smiling...Pragya said Kuch Nahi...I feel very happy u got your next project...tanu was the peak of anger..whenever abi talk to pragya...she decided to distract him... Pragya understands her intentions...Pragya smiled silently...all finished their breakfast... tanu finished her breakfast...said Pragya to take her plate...Pragya said u have to take your plate to put in wash base...Tanu said did u know who I am... Pragya said I don't know who you are...I don't care about who you are...what are you thinking about your mind... we are not servant for you...u have to do your work...don't expect others will come to do your work...tanu asked how dare u...dadi said did u know who is she...tanu asked dadi y r u supporting this maid...abi looks at her....said just shut up tanu...pragya goes towards abi...said suniyil wait a minute...I will tell her who I am here ... Pragya mocked Tanu in front of abi...said give respect to others...then only u will get back that respect again..did u get that...one more thing I am not maid here..my name is Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra.I am the wife of Abhishek prem mehra...she told everything in front of the whole family...we never treat our maid also like u treated with me....and was shocked...Tanu was anger on pragya...abi look at her face... dadi smiled... Pragya said one more thing u have to just stay away from my husband..abi look at her...(background plays Allah warriyan)...one more thing hereafter u will mock and give any work to them...I will never leave you...u Don't have any rights to talk with maid like that..did u get that.Pragya called all maid...Pragya asked she would try to humiliate anyone just tell me...all maid k ji...pragya asked what's your name...mitali said Tanu Shree...Pragya said Miss.tanu shree this time I will forgive you...because of my husband's sake...hereafter u will do like that...I will never leave you...Tanu looks at angrily...she immediately leaves from the home...dadi said super beti...I also thinking to punish her...but u fulfilled my wish...Pragya smiled look at abi...she said to abi...I want to talk with u alone...abi asked what is the matter...Pragya said I will wait for you in our room...come soon...there...Pragya said excuse from herself..goes towards her room...few minutes after abi comes to his room..abi called pragu...pragya look at him...she locked the room door...Pragya goes towards abi...abi asked y r u called me here...Pragya said Rockstar ji...just listen...I don't have any problem...when u hugged with other girl...abi asked k...so...pragya said don't hug any other girl in front of our family member...did u know ...when that Tanu Shree girl hugged you.. dadi was anger on you.I know that I don't have any rights to talk about your friends...abi said I never said u don't have any rights to talk about my friends.Pragya looks on.both are eye lock..(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...Pragya came back to her sense said my request is don't hug any girl in front of our family...one more thing...this is my opinion about her...I don't know anything about her...but she does not look like a supermodel...she is not pretty...when I see her attire I thought she is beggar...abi laughed by her words...Pragya asked y r u laughing..abi said Kuch nahi...pragya said ur album is hit not for your supermodel would give pose along with you...your album is hit only for your music talent...abi was impressed by her words...abi thinks in his mind.. she is really caring me...or she is doing for her family sake...whatever it is...I like her speech towards me...Tanu said Mrs.pragya abishek I will never leave you...I will get out of abi life wholly...I will make abi as mine...u will get out from his life...just wait and watch my game...

Precap:
Abi dadi announced honeymoon plan towards abigya...abigya looks shocked...Pragya said suniyil dadi will not cancel her plan...suddenly Pragya screamed haaaa....abi was panicked...what happened...Pragya said my leg is paining...abi look at her..asked what...how can you get pain...abi look at her leg...pragya said to leave my leg...abi asked u told u got pain in your leg...pragya said chup...this is our plan to cancel our honeymoon...if I get sprain in my leg...I can't walk...so they should cancel our honeymoon...abi asked but u never get sprain in your leg...pragya said hey tube light this is also acting...abi said how can u call me as tube light...abi will try to catch her..she is roaming whole around her room...Pragya screamed dadi......dadi comes towards Pragya room...she was shocked...