ABI FAMILY ARRIVED TO PRAGYA HOME

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya feels very happy...Pragya was enjoying the rose petals...Abi was looking at pragya.....abi think in his mind...she is enjoying like a kid...crazy girl....(background plays Allah warriyan).Pragya looks at abi...she never think anything about him...Pragya catch the rose petals in her hand...she throw towards bulbul and purvi...after they take a selfie with eachother...suddenly Pragya saw lots of people surrounded by abi...pragya asked what is this...y all people surrounded by him...bulbul asked di..what's going on there....they heard OMG...I saw Rockstar abishek...OMG...this is like a dream.Pragya asked who is he...y all treated him as like a god..abi looks at pragya...she never care about him...she is taking a selfie with two girls...abi think in his mind...all the girls like to take a selfie with me...but she is taking a selfie with herself...she gives pout pose...abi look at her...smiled..she is very funny.Pragya feels someone looking at her...she looks at all place...suddenly she looks abi...both are eye lock(background plays Allah warriyan)...Pragya stared at him...she leaves from that place...abi think in his mind...y she is staring at me...whatever it is...I don't care about her...abi gives his autograph towards his fan...take a selfie with them...suddenly Purab helped him..he moves from there..bulbul saw ice cream parlor ..she screamed di....ice cream...Pragya said lets we go to have an ice cream...all having happily their ice cream....bulbul having her ice cream like a kid...purvi said he is very handsome...bulbul asked who....purvi said Rockstar abishek...Pragya said yeah she is handsome...but I never feel any attractions towards him...Pragya never saw...abi is also sitting at the backside of her table...abi can clearly her voice....actually abi and Purab are also coming to have ice creams...purab forced him..because of purab sake he decides to have ice cream in that parlor...purab said u can hear that girl voice..abi said yeah keep calm...purvi said di...I will tell mom...I want a guy like him...Pragya said hey purvi...u doesn't know anything about him...then how can you think...he is a good guy...bulbul said di he looks too good.....we think everything in a positive manner...Pragya said my sweet behan we never guess anyone character...we never trust anyone in this world...because we saw him...lots of girls surrounded by him..frankly say I don't like him...I never feel any attractions towards him.....just leave this topic...we never want to talk about others...Purab said all girls love you.. 1st time I hear one girl never have any attractions towards you..abi said lets we see her face...abi and Purab come to check there...they can't see her..purab said u missed her..abi said yeah!I like her...she is very different.....Pragya, bulbul,purvi reached their home.....trio feels very tired...so they go towards their rooms dozed off slowly their rooms..few days after one broker comes to Pragya room...Pragya, bulbul,purvi, rockstar dadi are playing the carrom in the hall...broker told about Abhishek family...she never told about Abhishek is famous Rockstar... Broker shows abi photo to sarala...sarala asked abi horoscope...Sarala said we have to check with pandit ji...after we tell about our decision...Pragya never cares about her marriage...whatever her mom wish...she agreed to do this..broker already has Pragya horoscope...actually Pragya horoscope is already matching abi horoscope...abi dadi send the broker towards Pragya home...In evening Sarala goes to mandhir...she check her horoscope matched groom horoscope...pandit ji said he is a perfect match to your daughter...Sarala feels very happy...Sarala said thank u pandit ji...she goes towards her home...she said she saw a groom for pragya....she got groom family number from broker...broker gives abi family number.Sarala called them...Sarala informed about her daughter...dadi feels very happy...we all come to your home this week Sunday...dadi feels very happy...dadi goes to abi room said I saw a bride for you...abi said dadi I will do anything for your sake...I am not interested in anyone...dadi said this week Sunday....we have to go to meet the bride in her home...abi accepted everything for dadi sake...he informed to purab....purab asked did u ready to marry with that girl...abi said I will marry her...only for dadi sake...u know huh purab...I never interested in anyone...abi dadi gives bride photo but abi never look at her face... Sarala told everything about Pragya marriage negotiations...Pragya said maa if u like him...I will marry him...bulbul,purvi feels very happy.. all are eagerly waiting for sunday...abigya never care about their marriage...finally Sunday came...abi,abi dadi,alia,purab,tai ji,tau ji,mitali,Raj,their children are come to pragya home...abi was looking at whole house...sarala welcome them...purvi,bulbul are helping pragya to get ready herself...pragya was wearing pink colour anarkali dress....matching accessories...pragya come from upstairs to hall...suddenly alia said bhabhi is coming...purvi and bulbul was shocked...actually purvi said we saw him in that mall...bulbul said I think groom is white shirt...purvi said groom is black shirt...abi wore white shirt...purab wore black shirt...all look at her except abi...purab looks at bulbul...he fell down at 1st sight.. purvi saw purab...she smiled towards him...pragya never saw anyone...sarala said pragya...say namastey to everyone...pragya followed everything at mom said...dadi said to abi...look at bride face..sarala said to pragya look at groom face...both look at eachother face..both looks shocked...pragya said tum..abi said tum...both family asked both are know eachother yet before...pragya and abi said we doesn't know eachother...abi look at pragya...pragya look at abi...sarala asked then both are looks shocked..pragya said I met him at mall...abi said dadi i met her at mall...pragya said dadi if ur permission...shall I talk along with him...abi dadi said no problem beta...u will speak with him...I have no problem...abi was shocked...he thinks she is a very dare girl... Both go to Pragya room...abi looks at her room...abi think in his mind...she is maintaining her room..very neat...pragya look at abi...asked what's your name...abi looks on..she is 1st asking my name...abi asked did u never know my name...Pragya said you are PM Or CM...abi stared at her...saidi I am Abhishek...I am not PM and CM...I am a rock star. I never have any interest in you...Pragya said I also never have any interest in you..actually, I accepted for mom's sake...I don't care about you...abi said I also never care about you...I also agreed on dadi's sake...
Precap:
The engagement ceremony of abigya...abi is talking with other girl...pragya never care about him...Pragya was happily talking with her friends...suddenly Sarala scolded pragya...what are you doing here...go to stand along with your husband...Pragya thinks in her mind...oh gosh it's all my fate to stand with nearby him...Pragya goes towards abi...abi never look at her..pragya hugged abi...abi looks on...thinks in his mind...what is she doing...