ABI CAUGHT BY TANU TRAP

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Dadi asked what happened to Pragya?.Alia tolds whole incident to dadi.whole family looks shocked..mitali asked where is she went.she attempts any suicide attempt. Abi is shocked..he screamed nothing will happen to my Pragya.the whole family looks on.raj scolds mitali.alia says bhabhi keep quiet.nothing will happen to pragya bhabhi.she is safe only..mitali murmured I said true fact.but they scolded me..god ji...Please take care pragya....screenshift to bulbul... bulbul thought to watch TV.she switched on the TV...she is shocked...she screamed purab...whole family jerked in her words....all comes towards her...purab asked what happened bulbul...why are you screamed.Purab maa asked why are you beta screamed.bulbul says jiju...purab is panicked...Purab asked what happened to abi...bulbul point out towards tv...all heard Rockstar abishek affair with supermodel tanu.purab, Purab family member is shocked.bulbul says Purab we want to meet jiju..we will go to MM now...Purab said ok lets we go...purab informs to their family.they left from their home.someone knocks MM door...I think that is bhabhi...abi says I will open the door... the whole family are very excited...abi opens the door....he is shocked...Alia asked what happened Bhai..Alia comes near to the door...she is shocked... the whole family comes towards the door...Alia said tum...Tanu said yeah it's me...tanu enters inside MM..she started her speech...I come here to meet my hubby... the whole family couldn't control their anger...alia says tanu just leave from here... we are already in tension...so I warning you...just leave from here.Tanu sarcastically smiled says Alia this is my future pati home...so I can't leave here so soon...tanu started her boring speech...Alia screamed stop your boring lecture..else I will kill you..just get out from my home...Tanu said why I should leave from here... I have a strong proof...I am carrying his baby...I will stay here only...you saw that...we are doing first night in that hotel room..she went near dadi...said just accept me as bahu..just tell your son... Divorce that middle-class girl...abi didn't heard Tanu words...abi is upset...he is thinking about pragya...his eyes filled with tears...his mind is not working now...his thought filled with Pragya memories...tanu says I already told your son...just marry me...that middle-class girl never suits to him...but he didn't heard my speech... Suddenly all heard slap sound... the whole family looks shocked including abi...tanu touched her cheeks...she said how dare you...that person again slapped her cheeks...dadi said sarala...yeah that person is sarala...purab, bulbul,ajju,purvi, Janaki followed her. They entered inside the MM...tanu asked how dare you...Sarala said I am giving you last warning...just leave from here...no one will save you from my clutch...tanu screamed why should I go.I never leave from here...I am pregnant and i am carrying his child...Sarala said oh really...if you think...we will trust your words like media....abi look on...he is shocked and stunned...she went near abi...she holds his hand...abi look at sarala...abi could see her care for him...tanu went towards dadi said Dadi ji I am carrying your grandchild in my womb...they are married still they can't give any grandchildren to you...because the reason is abi doesn't love her.. he loves me...he didn't even touch her..she is bad mouth about abigya relationship...abi couldn't control his anger...he slapped tanu continuously.Tanu is shocked. Purab holds abi...abi said just leave from here...else no one will save you from my clutch...get out from my home...everyone holds abi...abi couldn't control his anger..tanu is scared to see abi anger...tanu think in her mind,oh no abi is very angry on me.I thought to make Pragya family against him. but that idiot family trusted him wholehearte..now what I have to do now..leave from here or stay here...alia touched Tanu shoulder...tanu is scared..she looks at alia...alia said  leave from here.else no one will save you from my Bhai clutch...suddenly one girl screamed why Alia asking her to leave from here.tanu turns to see that face.again that girl said she will stay here only...all turned look at a person..that is pragya...abi sees her..he looks very happy......he said pragya...sarala asked Pragya what are you speaking.she told lies...Pragya said maa...she is right...she is pregnant...we want to introduce her child and her father to everyone. so I called the media here at evening... may I right tanu...tanu think in her mind,she trusted my words.wow she will announce about Abi and my relationship to everyone...wow what a great news..Tanu says yeah Pragya...I didn't expected ,you easily accepted my relationship with abi...thanks pragya...pragya said it's my pleasure tanu...I want to introduce your baby father to everyone in this world..that's why I arranged press conference here...abi asked Pragya what are you speaking...Pragya said suniyil now I am very tired...I need to rest...I will meet you all at press conference meet...sarala holds Pragya hand...she screamed are you mad??? she is telling lies.you trusted her words...Pragya said maa I know that which is true??? Or which is fake.so leave me alone for a while minute...Purab said di...did you introduce her child as abi child.Pragya said Purab I want to introduce his child to everyone.Pragya called robin...robin came asked di....pragya said take Tanu mam towards guest room...tanu asked why I should stay in the guest room...I should stay in the abi room.Pragya said still now you never married with abi..now,I am his wife.I allowed you to stay here for this child..if you don't like guest room..you can go to your home..just leave from here...I will never stop you.tanu think in her mind, still she shows her attitude towards me.no and I will never miss this chance.after press conference,I will get her out from this house.Tanu said no problem Pragya.I can stay here...we are still never married.so I have no problem..after marriage, we will stay together forever..tanu went along with robin..pragya goes towards her room...abi think in his mind,what is she thinking in her mind..that proof everything is fake only.she lost her trust on me.I should ask her straight forward then only I can get my solution.abi leaves from there..bulbul said what happened to di....why she trusted that bitch word.....Alia says I can't understand what happened to bhabhi.whole family looks shocked in Pragya behavior...

Precap:
Press conference arranged in MM...tanu saw pragya...she think in her mind, I know that pragya.you acted in front of others.you planned against me.don't worry Pragya.I destroyed all your proof against me...tanu smiled evil manner...Pragya sees tanu...she think in her mind,don't worry tanu lots of twist is waiting for you...abi sees pragya.he think in his mind,I can't understandI don't like this press conference...you introduced that bitch child as my child...I couldn't digest it..she is telling lies..I never did any mistakes...if you introduce our child to this world...I feel very happy...she never carried my child...she told lies...now I want to stop this press conference.....but how...