RABUL ENGAGEMENT PREPARATION AND ABIGYA ROMANCE

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya hugged him...said I want to spend my whole life along with you...you are the only mine in my all birth...abi kissed her forehead, cheeks...said you are also mine pragu in my all birth...Pragya look at him said I love you...suniyil hereafter I can't live without you...abi hugged her tightly... Abi said I love you too...abi kissed her head...both tightly hug with eachother...(background plays tu meri jaan hai)...after Pragya break the hug...abi look at her...pragya feel shy...she turned her direction opposite to abi. Abi whispered her ears...don't blush in front of me.I can't control myself.Pragya blushed again...abi holds her waist in his hand..... Pragya looks at abi...abi raised his eyebrows...Pragya blushed...she rests her head in his chest...abi hugged her...abi said pragu r u happy now...pragya said I am very happy...she breaks his hug...she look at him..she asked him...suniyil did u love me with your wholehearted.. .just tell the truth..abi smiled asked y r u asking this question...pragya said I want to know the truth...abi said I love you with my whole heart...pragya smiled..she get down from engine...she screamed loudly I love you my suniyil... abi was shocked..abi said hey pragu...don't shout... all are sleeping..pragya said no house is available in here..so I will scream loud...it would never disturb anyone sleeps...I will tell to the sky, earth,air..how much I love you...abi said crazy girl...pragya said yeah I am very crazy but only on you...abi smiled...Pragya hold abi hand said lets we go home...abi nodded her head...Abhishek was always looking at pragya...he drives his car...pragya blushed...she looks shy...they reached their home...abigya hold their hands...abi said if we hold on together till life long..Pragya smiled...said sure I will never leave your hand till my death...abigya goes towards their room... Pragya said suniyil..we will celebrate our honeymoon after bulbul engagement...abi asked y late...he pouts his face...Pragya can't control her smile.Pragya said coming Thursday is a good day..but the previous day is Wednesday...that day mom arranged for bulbul engagement...that's y I told...Please wait for few days...abi said u make me very restless...Pragya said sorry...I thought we start our life with a good day...I asked pandit ji..he said Wednesday and Thursday is a good day...Thursday is my favorite day..so I thought we will celebrate it on Thursday...abi smiled said k..no problem...I will wait for you...Pragya smiled...both go towards their bed..abi look at pragya..pragya look at abi...both are looking at each other eyes..after they dozed off slowly in their bed...days passed happily.Abi was always romance with his wife...Pragya and abi can't live without eachother...they love that much each other... Sarala comes to abi home...she invited everyone to bulbul engagement as same as purab family invited them..purab invited his friends...bulbul invited her friends..tomorrow is engagement day... the day before the day...all family member stayed in purab and bulbul home...rabul was very excited for their engagement...engagement arrangement are going on Pragya home..they arranged engagement in Pragya home... Rabul engagement is going on Pragya home...abi never leave Pragya for a minute...he was doing his naughtiness. ..Pragya said suniyil...whenever Pragya would free...abi will start his romance towards her..pragya said you are mischief kid...abi said yeah only with my pragu... Finally engagement day came...bulbul get ready in her room...groom family arrived in bulbul home...bulbul come towards their engagement hall...rabul exchanged their rings...(background plays mangalam song)...purab whispered in bulbul ear..u looks so hot...bulbul blushed...bulbul and purab family exchanged their plates...they fixed the date for marriage...whole family looks very happy...purab friends teased rabul pair...pragya cousin speak in mike...now time for dance...1st performance will go to give purvi...purvi was dancing in the stage..kar gayi chill song...she was dancing along with her cousin...rabul was enjoying this performance...whole crowd cheered up them....next performance will give to abishek and pragya..abi kneel down infront of pragya..he forward his hand towards her.. she forward her hand towards him....suddenly song plays teri galliyan song from ek villain...both are dancing very romantically...tanu was fuming in jealous...she planned something to fell down pragya towards floor...she poured water in floor..pragya was wearing heel slipper...both are looking at eachother eyes...they are dancing in the floor...whole family feel very happy..suddenly pragya twirled in water floor...suddenly she slip down...abi hold her waist very tightly...immediately he pulled her towards him...pragya lips touched with abi lips infront of all....abigya looks shocked..purab gesture towards bulbul...bulbul blushed...whole family looks shocked...they smiled...abigya was embarrassed..tanu looks furious...rabul,purvi,her cousin,alia are teaser them...pragya run towards bulbul room...abi said excuse me...he is also leave from there... Screen shift to bulbul room...Pragya touched her lips...she blushed(background plays female sanam re)..pragya said we kissed each other in front of all..oh god what all will think about us...suddenly abi entered to pragya room... said they would never think about us...pragya looks at abi...abi said u also thinking about our kiss...pragya nodded her head...abi said pragya I never did intentionally...he was sobbed with her..pragya said suniyil just leave that...it's an accident...be cool...

Precap:
Abigya celebrates their 1st night...Pragya looks very tensed. Pragya comes towards their room...but Abi was missing from their bed...suddenly someone closed their room door...Pragya looks at the back...that is abi...abi look at her..pragya was sitting down in their bed...abi said lets we start...Pragya looks very nervous.