PRAGYA TRAPPED ABI PLAN AGAINST HIM

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Pragya goes towards washroom..she locked washroom....abi said open the door...I will never leave you pragu.....Pragya said suniyil I am in washroom.... we will talk later...abi asked shall we bath together pragu...pragya said chee...naughty suniyil...Abi smiled...Pragya is also smiled.....After the bath...Pragya come towards her room...her hair is wet..she used her towel....she was rubout her hair...suddenly abi hold her waist..pragya feel his touch...abi was started to nuzzle her neck...(background plays humsafar to hai magar). Pragya moaned suniyil...suddenly abi turned her towards him...Pragya look at his eyes...abi wrapped his hand around her shoulder...pragya look at his eyes...abi pecked her cheeks...Pragya closed her eyes..abi whispered did u enjoy our last night...pragya heard his words...she blushed..abi look at her...abi whispered don't blush in front of me...I can't control myself. Pragya chuckled...Pragya asked suniyil..can u apply kumkum in my forehead...abi goes towards dressing table...he takes kumkum in his hand. Pragya looks at his eyes...abi comes towards her..he takes kumkum in his hand...Pragya look at his eyes...abi look at her eyes.....(background plays

Abi takes kumkum in his hand...he filled Pragya forehead...Pragya blushed...Pragya said suniyil I feel very happy.....I feel...I am incomplete without you...abi hugged pragya...abi kissed Pragya forehead...Pragya hugged him very tightly...suddenly abi phone rings...Pragya comes back to her sense...Pragya break his hug...abi gesture her...don't break the hug...he was hugging pragya...he attended that call.that is purab..he told we will go for shopping..you, bhabhi, Alia must come along with us...abi asked which place...Pragya looks at him...Purab said our favorite shopping mall..abi said k we will meet you there..he hangs off his calls.Pragya asked what happened...abi explained what Purab told with him...Pragya said wow we are going shopping...abi said yeah...Pragya feels very happy.Pragya said k suniyil get ready...I will inform you to alia..pragya leave abi hand..but abi holds her hand...Pragya looks at him...abi asked lets we bath together..pragya goes towards him...abi feel very happy...Pragya whispered in his ears..not 2day...we will bath together at weekend...Pragya winked her right side eye..she goes towards her room entrance..abi screamed I am waiting for the weekend...Pragya smiled..abi feel very happy...Pragya goes towards Alia's room...she told about shopping plan..Alia feels very excited.Alia said ok bhabhi I will come soon...after all, finished their breakfast...they reached that shopping mall...Pragya, Alia get down from the car....abi parked his car come towards the shopping mall entrance...Pragya cousin saw alia...he feel very happy..bulbul said di...I am waiting for your arrival..finally you reached...suddenly abi entered..abi saw purab..after all goes towards the mall..pragya asked suniyil did u remember this mall...abi said how can i forget our 1st meeting..pragya smiled...pragya cousin talked with pragya...abi doesn't like his cousin..pragya introduced alia to her cousin...alia said di we already met with eachother in our rabul engagement...pragya cousin talked with alia and pragya....he was always ogling at alia....after all goes towards their section...they selected their wedding attire....pragya cousin talk with pragya..abi doesn't like anyone close with his wife..abi feel insecure....abi come out from dress shop...suddenly some of college girl saw abi...one girl said he is abishek....another girl said who??.....1st girl said he....she pointed out towards abi...they covered abishek..pragya cousin was ogling at alia....whenever alia looks at him...he turned some other direction....after again,he was always ogling at alia...alia can understand his intentions towards her...pragya saw abi...he was taking selfie with his female fans...pragya feel jealousy...abi saw her..abi like her jealous towards him....pragya can't control her jealousy towards abi...she decides to scold them...she saw abi....she understand...he is doing everything to make her jealous....abi think in his mind...I know that pragu...you feel jealous of me...I like your jealousy face...abi is waiting for pragya arrival...pragya goes towards them....pragya said what's going on here...one girl turned said we are taking pic with Rockstar abishek...suddenly another girl screamed she is Rockstar wife...third girl asked her....are you feel jealous on him...we are taking selfie with him...abi entered there...said yeah she is very possessive on me...one girl asked is it mam...pragya look at abi said yeah I feel possessive on him....but now I never feel possessive towards him....abi looks on...actually I come here to gave idea to take pic along with him...abi was shocked..all girls are very excited...pragya said I have no problem...you just take selfie with him....abi again speak...but his fans never allow him...they are taking selfie with him...pragya slowly slippage from there.. pragya can't control her laugh....abi stared at her...pragya goes towards bulbul....purab saw abi....he come towards him...he helped him...pragya can't control her laugh....abi and purab come towards there...pragya hide behind bulbul...alia saw her brother.... Alia asked baiyya what happened...y r ur dress so wet...Purab told the whole incident to them...all laughed..they can't control her smile...abi asked don't laugh guys...I will kill her...because of her...I faced this trouble...bulbul asked who jiju...abi said your pyaari didi...pragya was shocked...think in her mind..today I caught in his hand...he will never leave me...Alia asked y baiyya...why are you searching for her...abi said she is your sweet bhabhi...I want to give tight hug to her😏😒😒😒😥where is she..abi called Pragya to come out...Pragya was scared..abi saw her...he come towards her...pragya was running from there...abi was chasing her...he will never catch her...she was running whole around the mall...abi pulled her dupatta..pragya hold her dupatta...abi pulled her dupatta...pragya head hit in his chest...pragya looks at him...she was scared...Pragya said sorry suniyil..but abi kissed her cheeks tightly...Pragya was shocked...abi pinned her towards wall..no one walking in that way...Pragya said suniyil...abi looks at pragya...pragya look at him...abi smiled😀😂😀😂😀😁😅😅😆.....after Pragya is also smiled😁😀😀😆😆😀😀😂...abi said U did everything intentionally to catch me in their clutch...Pragya gave sheepish smile.....abi laughed...after both are sharing interesting things happened in there...after they are laughing with each other...

Precap:
Pragya cousin texted alia...alia responds to his text...alia replied to his question...suddenly bulbul and purvi noticed his cousin reaction..he was smiling like a mad...purvi said bulbul see him...he was looking at phone...he was smiling like a mad...bulbul said I think...bulbul gesture purvi...purvi understand her gesture...they go towards him...but he never noticed that...