PRAGYA GAVE SHOCKING TWIST TO TANU

Hi, guys, this is sowji.. thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

One reporter asked mam another news...abigya come back to their sense.Pragya touched her womb.she said I am pregnant.i am carrying his child.this child is the symbol of my love Abhishek Prem mehra...whole family stands there froze..Abi is stunned and shocked..Pragya went near abi...she takes his hand....abi eyes filled with happy tears...whole media took photos...she kept his hand on her stomach...she says this is our child.how is my surprise for you... the whole family feels very happy...immediately abi hugged pragya...he kissed Pragya face.
he remembers Pragya words.I will introduce our child to this world... Pragya smiles.The reporter says congrats sir...how do you feel now...abi said I am very happy today...one thing I want to share to this world...this is my wife Pragya Abhishek Prem mehra...she is my everything.....I am waiting for my child's arrival...abi says those words look at tanu...abishek is complete with his Pragya... Pragya wipes his tears..abi kissed pragya cheeks... tanu got anger...she is angrily leave from MM...whole media said congratulations to abigya...one reporter says sir you are very lucky sir...you wife is the armor of your life...abi holds pragya waist..he said you are right...she is my lucky charm.....pragya smiles...she thanked the media for coming here...after media leave from the MM...sarala, bulbul, Alia,mitali hugged pragya..whole family said congrats to abigya...dadi feel very happy...dadi said today I am very happy beta...alia, Purab, raj, tau ji hugged abi...bulbul says congrats jiju...abigya thanked everyone..dadi said I am waiting for my grandson and granddaughter...Bulbul give sweets to everyone...bulbul said di you are mass heroine...did you see Tanu face...she deserves that di.....sarala said yeah beta I was shocked..when you supported her...now we understood...why you supported  her....pragya said stop praising me...it's not possible without ajju...whole family looks confused...Alia look at ajju....ajju look at alia....abi asked ajju... Whole media ask lots of questions to tanu...she couldn't bear it.she angrily leave from that place...some of the people sees Tanu in her flat...they are bad mouth about tanu...tanu parents calls tanu...her father said I really feel ashamed  give birth to you.tanu parents scolds her...tanu throw all things towards floor... She screamed because of her...I lost everything..she cried vigorously...Pragya says yeah suniyil...it's all ajju plan...actually I already hired Detective Agent(DA)...when I saw the news in the newspaper...I was shocked....after I meet DA..I get all proof against tanu....alia calls ajju...she asked about me...ajju is panicked...she called me...later I saw my phone...I saw ajju,suniyil missed call in my phone.....actually I thought to keep this proof at the safe place..so I called ajju..after ajju informed me about tanu...ajju told about this plan...actually ajju sees tanu walking in the corridor..ajju said we want to cheat tanu...so I kept duplicate photocopy in the guest room...tanu stole that duplicate copy...she is very happy...she thought...she got the original proof...when she sees the original video...her smile faded away...without ajju...it's not possible. I told about Tanu matter to ajju...he give this idea to hire detective agent behind tanu...I thought he is playing with me...now only I understand...his plan helped me in my life..it didn't possible without ajju...abi hugged ajju...he thanked him..ajju said it my pleasure to save my cousin from evil eyes..it never needed Rockstar ji..purab thanked ajju...ajju said if you consider me as an unwanted person...Pragya said ajju..ajju said this is my family...I can do anything for my family members...pragya hugged ajju .she says I will never say thank to you..ajju started to fighting with pragya...pragya punched his stomatch..ajju shows fake pain...all laughed.. alia is ogling at ajju...ajju notices alia reaction...he raised his right eye brow...alia turned her face..ajju sees alia antics...he smiles..dadi ordered everyone....all must stay in MM...sarala accepted for pragya sake...rabul informed to purab family...they congrats abigya...pragya sees abi...he went towards their room.pragya went behind abi....pragya sees abi....abi eyes filled with tears...he is talking with his parent photo...pragya touched his shoulder...abi wipes his tears...he look at her..pragya asked suniyil did you cry now?..abi said no pragu...he told lame excuse..he thinks to leave from their room....pragya holds his hand...abi sees her face...pragya said suniyil shall we talk for a while minute...abigya is sitting in the balcony...pragya holds abi hand...she keep his hand on her stomach...said I know suniyil...still you are thinking about your parents..abi knows that...pragya know him very well...abi said yeah...when I was 7 years old..my mom told me...she want to grow up my child in her lap...pragya understand his feelings...pragya asked suniyil can I sit in your lap...abi nods his head...pragya wrapped her hand around abi shoulder...pragya said I never saw my father in my life...you know that...my mom bought up me...but I never get my father love...when I married you...I got everything in my life...I got my father's love in your shape...abi looks on...Pragya said I know that suniyil...no one can replace your mom place in your heart...but I will try to fulfill your mom place in your heart...one more thing suniyil I know that..your mom is an excellent mother...I give assurance to you.I can grow up our child like your mom...abi said yeah pragu...I know it..you are an excellent mother....pragya said you are an excellent father to our child...our child feel very happy to have a father like you....abi hugged pragya...pragya breaks their hug....she wipes his tears.she says I can't see tears in your eyes....it hurts me a lot...suddenly pragya screamed haaa...abi is panicked....he asked what happened...pragya said our baby is also worried about his father..our baby couldn't see his father tears...abi kissed pragya stomach...pragya smiles...pragya said suniyil I love you...suddenly the whole family screamed I love you too...abigya looks shocked...
Precap:
Ajju confesses his feelings to Alia in front of the whole family...Alia accepted his love.. the whole family looks on...abi screamed what is this alia...pragya said this is also love suniyil...abi said I will never accept this love...Pragya asked why what's your problem..abigya are fighting with eachother...alia,ajju looks shocked... Sarala,dadi,mitali, raj,rabul are trying to stop them.....they are not ready to listen to others words...they are arguing with each other......