BATHROOM ROMANCE OF ABIGYA

Hi guys this is sowji...thank u for your support... let's move to ff...

Dadi said I decide to plan for your honeymoon trip...now it would be postponed...abigya looks very happy...
Dadi said abi take care of her...abi said sure dadi...dadi said Pragya if u need any help call us immediately...Pragya smiled said ji dadi..all leave from the room...abi locked his room...Pragya said suniyil u told u have an urgent work...abi said no pragu I cancelled my plan...Pragya asked y r u cancelled...abi said if I leave you alone at this situation...dadi will kill me...Pragya said I will talk to dadi...Don't worry. I will take care of myself...if I need any help...I will call our family member or maid...they will help me..so don't worry about me..just go and do your work...abi said Prague that work is not that much important...if I told to purab...he will do that work...no problem...so keep quiet...pragya think in his mind...Rockstar ji is not that much bad...Pragya said thank u Rockstar ji...abi smiled. Pragya asked Sunil...abi raised his eyebrows...Pragya said to come near me...abi goes towards her what...Pragya asked lets we talk with each other...I feel very boring...abi said k...abi was sitting in the couch...both are shared each other like and dislike...actually they forget their lunch...both are talking happily with eachother...pragya will try to get up from bed but it vain..abi asked what are u doing if u asked I will help u...abi comes towards her...abi hold her hand.. pragya looks at him..suddenly pragya lost her balance...abi hold her waist....both are eyelock(background plays Allah warriyan)..abigya goes towards washroom...pragya said u will wait here...I will go to inside..pragya will try to enter the inside...but she can't...abi hold pragya in his arms....both entered the washroom..abi placed pragya in slab..abi was standing near by pragya...pragya said suniyil look at other direction...abi look at other direction...pragya washed her face...abi covered her saree pallu in her waist...pragya washed her face...suddenly abi feel some cool breeze...he look at her...she is splashed water on her face...abi saw her waist...he can visible see her navel...abi lost his sense on her...pragya was washing her face....abi was ogling at her....pragya cleaned her face in towel...suddenly saree pallu removed from her waist...she is trying to placed in her hip..but it was remove from her hip...pragya will try to get up from her place...she hold her hand in the wall very tightly..she get up from slab with the help of wall....pragya placed her saree pallu in her waist...again it removed from her hip...abi come towards her...pragya was shocked...abi take her saree pallu...pragya look at him..abi look at her...(background plays tum hi ho)...abi placed her saree pallu in her hip...pragya closed her eyes...His touches make her lose...abi touches her waist...pragya looks shy...after both came back to their sense...abi hold Pragya in his arm..goes towards their room...after abi leave from the room...few hours later..abigya had their dinner in their room....after both dozed off slowly....each day midnight Pragya look at abi....few minutes after abi look at pragya...it happened regularly to all the nit for them....few days....after...pragya leg pain was cure now...screen shift to bulbul home....bulbul was thinking about pragya...she decide to meet her in her jiju home...that day nit...bulbul was sleeping in her room...next day she comes to Pragya home... screenshift to abigya home...pragya get a call from unknown number....that person said your husband is dangerous situation now...pragya was shocked....pragya will try to get up from her bed....she never told anyone..bulbul saw pragya was worried goes somewhere...she decide to follow her.....she decide to meet abi...she doesn't know where is abi...she called purab...she asked about him...purab said she is in shooting spot...she comes towards abi shooting spot...she saw abi...she screamed suniyil...abi was shocked...actually she is doing ad shoot along with tanu and other model...she goes towards him...she hugged him very tightly...asked r u k....she is crying...abi asked y r u crying...pragya said I get a call from unknown number...she told that conversation to abi...abi asked what....she hugged abi...she said I was panicked something happens to u...ad director and others are clapped their hands...ad director comes towards abi said sir you r very lucky to have wife like her....she is really care for u...suddenly pragya got bullet shot.....she fell down in abi arms...abi and others looks shocked.....bulbul screamed di.....she get from her sleep...she drunk plenty of water...she look at her watch...time shows 4am...bulbul thinks what a terrible dream...tomorrow I have to meet di in her home...after she will try to sleep...but she can't sleep properly...next day mornin...bulbul got ready goes to meet pragya in her jiju home....she comes to pragya home....she saw robin asked about pragya...robin said she is in her room...she decide to meet in her home....she goes towards the steps....purab is also come towards abi home...both never saw eachother....
Bulbul comes to abi home to see her di...but she serendipitously meets purab...actually bulbul never saw water poured in steps...she kept her leg in water...she slipped from steps...but Purab holds her in his arms..both are looking at eachother...purab said I think u never want to go away from me...bulbul said what...Purab said you are missing me alot...bulbul said no...purab said then y r u looking at me like this way...bulbul gets up from purab arms said thank u and sorry...Purab said never needed...I know that u came here to see me...bulbul said no...I came here to meet my di...not u...purab said really...bulbul said yeah really...suddenly Pragya saw bulbul...said bulbul...what a pleasant surprise...bulbul hugged her di very tightly said I miss you di...suddenly Abi entered u never miss your jiju...bulbul said yeah I missed my handsome jiju...she winked look at abi...abi smiled..dadi saw bulbul.. she greeted bulbul.. bulbul got a blessing from dadi...bulbul said di... actually maa make your favorite sweet gulab jamun...maa gave a parcel to you...abi said wow...maa never gave for me...gulab jamun only for your di not for us...bulbul said no jiju...nothing like that...actually maa prepared gulab jamun...suddenly she remembered about di....she told me..give it to your jiju family...bulbul gave gulab jamun to all...all had said very nice bulbul....it's very tasty...Purab said yeah it's very tasty..she started flirting with her..pragya smiled silently...bulbul stared at purab...said di he is always teasing me...Pragya said he is a very nice guy...I think he is interested in u...bulbul said di...he is flirting with your sister....u never scolded him...Pragya said because my sister is also flirting with him...that's y I look silent...bulbul said di... I am not flirting with him...y I would flirt with him...

Precap:
Abigya lied to dadi goes for ad shoot...they reached the airport...director, model, cameraman, producer are arranged the flight...tanu decide separate abigya..tanu exchanged abigya seat...abi was sitting nearby tanu...pragya was sitting nearby male model...he was flirting with pragya....abi saw male model flirting with his wife...abi asked r u k...this place is comfortable for u...tanu said abi she is very comfortable here.....Pragya was talking with the female model...they like Pragya behavior...one female model said to abi...infront of tanu..abi your wife is so sweet...she is very simple....she easily attached to us...she never behaves like star wife...I really like her....abi look at pragya..pragya was happily talking with others...