Chapter 2 [The shadow]

Kiran POV

"Ability what?"

"AISH! I just got a headache thanks to this moron!" He said while he rub with his left hand on his head and the other hand pointed at me.

You heard on your right ear that the girls were whispering to each other.

"I said it ya, she's also evil, like her parents" you heard her whispering.

"What?~" you said but Yoongi broke your line.

"The rumors about your family are true. Your family only ruin people there lives. Like your mom did to me" he said coldly.

But then the teacher slammed the book on his desk.

"MIN YOONGI!"

"Gash I only tell her the truth" he said and plopped himself on his chair with crossed arms.

You held your tears.

"B-but they d-died~" you said while Yoongi chuckled.

"You think?" He said and rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi please~" the teacher said.

You stood up and grab your bag. You walked out the class.

"I don't understand a thing! What for collage is this?! And about my parents, are they alive?"

You went out the college and went in the woods. You didn't care about your luggage. All what You wanted now, is to go away, far from here. You made a promise to yourself that you won't come back to this stupid college anymore.

"What were they thinking? Abilities? About lizards eyes and dragon eggs? We aren't in a fantasy world or something. And that Yoongi dude doesn't have to be so mean to me, what did I do to him?"

You kicked a stone that was in front of your shoes. You put your hands in your pockets and walk further.

You walk and walked. It looks like that You walked in circles.

"Gash, where am I?!"

It became darker. You became scared. You saw a tree that looked for similar. You gaze to the tree.

"Oh my god! I'm seriously walking in circles, where are those directional signs that leaded me to college"

You searched for some directional signs, but couldn't find it. You sighed deep.

"My phone!" You suddenly think

You grab your phone to call aunt Eun. You dialed her number in. You tried to call, but your phone said that you had no signal.

"Why me!" You said in your head in frustration.

You put your phone back in your pocket and walked further, but every time You ended up to the same tree.

"What's happening?!!" You began to stress.

You breathed heavily and began to run like a crazy person around the woods. After 3 minutes running You tried to catch some air.

You put your hands on your knees and rested. But then You heard something in the bushes. You looked up and slightly turned around. You saw a strange figure. You pinched your eyes to see closer, You saw a boy standing. You went closer to see him better.

"W-who are you?" You stutter.

The shadow came closer. It had red eyes and the body had a normal figure. It looks like it was human, but also not. It came closer to you and tried to attack you. You stepped back with your eyes closed and fell on the ground. Suddenly you felt his hands on your cheeks that was stroking your tears away, You still had your eyes closed. His touches was cold that was shivering trough your body. But then it whispered something in your right ear.

"Soro" it said.

But then it screamed, like it was in pain. You open your eyes and the shadow was gone.

"Soro? What does that mean?"

"What are you doing here middle in the night?" A strange man voice said.

The voice was behind you. You turn around to face the person. You looked at his feet and look up to him.

-don't forget to vote ⭐️