29. I'm sorry

Jimin POV

I found Ha-na and the teacher that was torturing her. Actually the teacher was an outsider. Hopefully I don't screw anything up. I use my special ability. I walk closer so that my abilities were stronger, but I stepped on a stupid stick that broke in two.

"Shit" I softly cursed. The outsider noticed me. From now of on I'm totally screwed up. Ha-na looked at me with terrifying eyes and mumble 'help me'. I nodded at her. I stood active, expecting an attack of the outsider. I never fought with an outsider, only with creatures. But outsiders were smarter, I need to watch out for my actions. One wrong move and we are dead.

The outsider look at me with lust, like I was her prey. She left Ha-na hanging on the tree. Ha-na tried to escape, but the rope was really tight tied around her wrist. We can't kill it or we have more enemies in front of our door. We are actually stronger than them, cause they don't have abilities to fight. But we don't know what happen these years to them, their powers can be back, probably stronger.

"Shall we dance?"

Kirans POV

"Die" Jimin said as he choke me. My head was getting redder and redder.
"J-Jimin" I inhale his name, trying to get some air. I was almost out off air, my hands began to feel weak. My eyes were heavy.

"Let her go Jimin" I heard a voice saying. I look behind me and saw all the students. Jimin let go of me. He was surrounded by our students. I began to cough, cause I began to breath air again.

"Don't hurt him!" I said with a raspy voice. Jimin was looking for an escape, but there wasn't any gap to escape. I tried to stand on both my legs.

"Jimin" I said with shaky legs, "it's me-- no, it's us! Look around you!"

"We aren't the enemy, we're your friend. Please come back" I beg him.

He didn't listen to me and tried to attack me. I closed my eyes, but nothing happen. I slowly open my eyes, I saw Jimin suffering on the ground. Everybody was using their powers on him.

"Damn he's strong" a girl said.

"NO! GUYS! STOP!" I yell, I tried to run to Jimin.

"What are you doing Min-Ji!" Yoongi yell.

I wrap my hands around Jimins neck. We both suffer from the pain. We both groan and scream in pain.

"Please, wake up Jimin" I said with all my energy that I've got. Jimin fell down on his knees, so did I. I gently push him away, his eyes were normal. I hugged him again, but tighter.

"JIMIN!" I screamed happily as I cried on his shoulders. He hug me back and cried on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry" he apologize. I push him gently away and gave him a warm smile. "HE'S BACK GUYS!" I said to the crowd. Everyone began to jump and hug each other from the happiness.

"I-I'm sorry, I couldn't save Ha-na" he said disappointedly.

I stroke his soft cheeks, "you did your best" I said, "don't be sad, we will search further".

I stood up and wipe the dirt off my clothes, "Min-Ji...." Jimin call my name. I turn around and saw him still on his knees.

"She's dead"

My eyes went blurry, "W-what?" I didn't believe him, "h-how?".

Jimin began to cry harder.

"I-I killed her, I'm sorry..."

-Don't forget to vote :)
Guys I made a fan acc (multifandom) on IG, please Check it out :)
IG: BabyMochiiii (with 4 i)