26. Tattoes

Kirans POV

"Didn't she told you that Ha-na used her powers to Ji-su?" You said.

"Did Ha-na use her powers to someone?!" Ms Hirayama was so shocked that she jumped from her chair.

"Y-yes, but what going to happen with her?" You ask.

"This is not good, where is she?" Ms Hirayama stood up.

"First tell me what they are going to do with her" your heart began to pound, worrying about Ha-na.

"I'm going to explain it--" Ms Hirayama said but you cut her sentence off.

"Is that torturing rumor real?" You chewed on on your bottom lip.

"Ye--" Ms Hirayama tried to say, but the door slammed open.

"Min-Ji!" You heard a familiar voice, it was Jimin that stormed in the room, he hugged you tight.

"J-Jimin..." you stutter his name, realizing you were in his embrace.

"Are you ok?!" He gently push you away from himself to check you out if you were ok.

"I-I'm ok" you said, while he was still looking at your face and body to check you out.
"Jimin... I'm ok, serious. Don't worry" you tried to calm him by putting your hands on his upper arm.

"I just heard about the fight and...." Jimins said.

"Wait, did you got involved by the fight?" Ms Hirayama said, you look very confused at Ms Hirayama.

"W-why didn't you got information about me and Ha-na, but only about Ji-su?" You ask curiously, "What exactly did the teacher said to you?".

"That two girls were fighting, she didn't tell me the names because she was in a hurry" Ms Hirayama said. Ms Hirayama frown her eyebrows, "something is wrong".

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Do you still know the face of the person?" Ms Hirayama lean against the door. You nod your head, "a little".

"Close your eyes and think of that person" Ms Hirayama command. You did what she said and think about the woman who stopped the fight while Ms Hirayama put her hands on your head and said something. It was probably a spell.

"But didn't you saw her when she came here?" You ask.

"Yes" she said under the spell, "but I didn't recognize her, so I'm checking it twice". You took a deep breath.

"Not good" Ms Hirayama let go of your head, She got the tattoo.

"Which tattoo?" Jimin ask.

Ms Hirayama look at Jimin worried, "One of the outsiders took Ha-Na".

"Outsiders? Who are they!" You ask, you are really scared.

"I never told you this but" ms Hirayama took a pause and a deep breath, "this woods is bigger than you thought".

"How did the outsider went through the barrier?" Jimin chew on his bottom lip, "I thought outsiders couldn't come in our territory?".

"Wait! Explain please!" You said in frustration.

"Jimin, go find Ha-na" Ms Hirayama commands, Jimin nods his head and looked for Ha-na.

After Jimin left the room, Ms Hirayama closed the door. She put a powder before the door, "what is that?" You ask.

"So that people can't hear what we are talking about" Ms Hirayama said.

"Ok, about the outsiders"

"Those are people who are banned from here"

"Why?"

"Because they did terrible things"

"Like what?"

"They Killed some innocent people's"
"Because the portal to the other side opened, creatures came in our world and possessed some people and kill people"

"Why didn't you stop them?" You ask.

"They were with too many of them, and if I killed the spirit who possessed the body, I will also kill the person whom belongs that body to" ms Hirayama said.

"We all collected the possessed people, we didn't know how to save them. So we took their powers and send them to the other side of the woods. After we did that, we put a barrier around our territory. So that no evilness can come to our side, but unfortunately.... they found out how they can come to our side without efforts" ms Hirayama sigh.

"How did they found out? How did they come here?" You ask.

"There is a special spell, while witches are doing the spell, a helper is tattooing something on your skin" ms Hirayama explain.

"So with that tattoo you can come to our side?" You said, "but how did the children came here?".

"The barrier let you go inside our territory, if you have a good heart" Ms Hirayama said.

"But everyone has a dark side" you said.

"We know, but if you don't let your 'dark' side take your good side over it's going to be ok" Ms Hirayama said.

"So, please tell me more about the outsiders" You said.

"First we need to find Ha-na" ms Hirayama said, "we need to find her before dark".

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️