34. It's going to be ok

Her eyes opened as her pupils widen up at his sudden action. She didn't know what to do and just stay frozen on the bench. His lips moving against her lips as he carried with his left hand her cheeks. Her heart was fluttering and felt something in her stomach like there was flying butterflies in her stomach.

Jimin broke the kiss and catches his breath. Kiran opens her eyelashes slowly and looks at him in the eyes. She got lost in his dark brown eyes and Jimin as well. The moon and stars are shining brightly on them, "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because Kiran planted her lips on his.

They kissed each other passionately as each kiss became hotter and hotter. Kiran stopped the moment by biting his lips slowly and backed off. She slowly let go of his lips and looked at him.

His smiled, but that smile faded away. His eyes turned red. Like that day he almost murdered her. His eyes turned black once again. She didn't move an inch, she just stared in his black eyes. Something in her made her stay, even she wanted to run and scream for help. The demon inside him appeared in his body, she wasn't scared of him. She knows that deep inside that body was the spirit of Jimin.

"J-Jimin.." She stutters his name. He grab her by her neck. His grip on her neck was holding her really tight and digs his nails in her neck, "Jimin.. I know you're still in there-" she coughed while putting her hands on his hand that was choking her.

He tilt his head and scanned her body from head to toe. He notice the little necklace on her neck. He tried to touch it, but he couldn't as it gave him an electricshock. "Aish" Jimin groans in a deep, different voice causing him letting Kiran go and fell from the bench. She crawl backwards as her hearts beats faster. Jimin looks at her with angry eyes and screamed, "I'll get you Kiran".

His black eyes faded away and fainted. She gulps and got confused, 'Kiran? How did he know my real name?' She asked herself in her mind while looking confused at the male on the ground. "Min-Ji!" She heard a familiar voice and turned around, "Taehyung?" She looks confused at him while Taehyung picks Jimin up. "We need to bring him to the nurse" Taehyung says while putting Jimin on his back. "Y-Yeah" She stutters and began to run behind them to the nurse office.

。。。

Kiran sat nervously next to Jimins bed as she held his hand tightly. The nurse gave Jimin some medicine to let his body sleep. He used a lot of energy in his body, well the demon in his body did...

She strokes his hands softly while looking sadly at it. Suddenly she thought about the scene when he kissed her, her stomach began to flutter. Like butterflies flying through the blue sky, like they were free. Her smile was brighter than ever and couldn't stop smiling again.

She looks at his closed eyes and then his plump, pinky lips. Those lips were touching hers a few minutes ago.
She wanted Jimin back, the old Jimin that she knew from the beginning. Since they just met a few months ago.
She likes him, a lot. Every time they did something her heart skips a beat and felt happy than ever, but everything changed after the accident.

He still didn't forgive himself for what he did to his little brother, Jungkook.
And about Ha-na was still a mystery... even he said that he killed her, something in her was telling her that Jimin was wrong. Mostly she believes him, but that time he says he killed Ha-na, she didn't believe him for saying that.

Kiran chew her lips, still looking at Jimins lips. Suddenly she felt his finger moving against her palm and watch him waking up. "J-Jimin" she smiled and held his hands tighter.

Jimin smiled back at Kiran, "Min-Ji.." He weakly said, "I'm so sorry..." he added and reminded him from what he did. Kiran shakes her head, "Please.. stop apologizing, it wasn't your fault".

Jimin was still stroking her hands and slowly letting go. Kiran didn't allow that and held his hand back, "Jimin... I know you still feel guilty about their death. But it wasn't you! It was the demon that killed them.. not you!" She keeps trying to let him understand that it wasn't his fault.

"No.. it's my fault...even the demon in me had the power in my body.. I could defend my body by fighting back.. but My soul was paralyzed... I-I.." he slowly began to cry and saw Jungkooks death replaying in his mind.

Kiran forced a smile and pulled him into a hug, "It's my fault Min-Ji... if I fought back for my body, this all wont happen" He sobs in her neck while holding her tightly.

"I will stay with you.. I still don't believe that you killed them. It could happen with everyone. But what the demon in your body is trying to do is putting you down by remembering that day. Like YOU did it, even it wasn't you that killed them" she took a pause and exhaled, "It tries to find your weakness.. don't let them find your weakness. Even it hurts to think about your little brothers death or still feel guilty about his death. THATS what the demon want. To tear your apart"

Jimin pulled himself out the hug and looks her in the eyes. The demon began to whispers words to his head; 'it's your fault, it's your fault, it's your fault, it's your fault...' it keeps repeating in his head as he became mad and let Kirans hand go and began to whack his head, trying to stop the voice.

Kiran immediately grab both his hands, "Jimin.. look at me" she tried to make an eye contact with him as he looks up at her. She could see the demon in his pupils smiling and laughing, like the demon was enjoying controlling Jimin his body. She pulled him again in a hug, he needed someone. Especially right now, what's happening to him.

Jimins shaky hands went to her back and hugged her. He tried to control himself, not trying to let the demon control his body. He took deep breaths and calmed down.

"It's going to be ok... I promise"

Don't forget to vote ⭐️
I'm sorry for the late updates but You know...school... and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I'll write from now of on like a 3rd person. Oh well c y'all around :) and I'll try to update what faster ^3^