Chapter 8 [The Arrogant Boy]

Kiran POV 

The class ended. You put your books back in your bag. While you put it in your back you saw two feet standing in front of you. You slowly looking up. It was Taehyung, he friendly smiled at you.

"Anyoung" he greeted you.

"A-anyoung" you stutter while you stared at his handsome face. You suddenly drop your books on the floor. You looked at your book that you just dropped.

He bend down to your books and picked it up for you. He whipped the dust that was on the books and gave it to you.

"You dropped something" he said while smiling at you. "T-thank you" you stutter. You became nervous around him, cause he was handsome.

Suddenly the door open. "Kim Min-Ji, the principal wanted to talk to you. It's important you have to come with me" Momo said. You slightly nodded and put your books in your bag. You put your bag on your shoulders and walked away without saying something to Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed your arm.
"You dropped something, again" he said. You looked at his hand that was stretched to you, he was holding a bracelet. "Oh that's not mine" you said.
"Oh but it fell from your arm" he said.

"Oh" you reply. You grab the bracelet, but something was wrong. You actually didn't want to take the bracelet, but your feeling was that you had to take it.

"What was he doing?" You asked yourself.

You walked out the classroom, Taehyung was only one in the classroom. You went to the principal office. You knocked on the door. It opened.

"Ehm hello Kim Min-Ji" She said with a smile.

"You don't have to Call me Kim Min-Ji. Just call me by my real-" you stopped your sentence when you saw that Jimin appeared behind the walls.

"Is that the girl that I'm gonna teach her how to use her powers?" He said with a disgust face and folded his arms.

You looked at him weirdly. "Yah! Don't stare at me" he said while glaring at you.

"People here really hate it when they stare huh?" you said in your mind.

"Jimin, please" the principal sighed.

"So... Min-Ji, Jimin is gonna help you with how you gonna use your powers" she said.

"This little boy?" You Said loudly while pointing at him.

"YAH! I'm not little, and you're smaller than me and at least be thankful" he said arrogantly. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm almost the same height as you, and for a man your small and probably that friend of yours too" you teased him and pointed down to his pants "And I would be thankful if you were more nicer to me" you defeated yourself.

"YAH!" He shouted.

"Please stop fighting guys" the principal said  while she rub her eyes. You both didn't heard the principal and you we're still fighting.

"I would rather die than teach this,...pig" he said harsh back. Your jaw dropped. You slightly nod your head and gave him a death glare.

"Did he just called me a pig?!" You screamed in your mind.

"Then die! You bastard!" You shouted angrily at him.

"GUYS!" The principal shouted in frustration. We both stopped with arguing. She sighed and looked at us.

"Jimin, learn her how to use her powers and be NICE to her" she said with big eyes.

"And Min-Ji, obey Jimin" she said.

Jimin and you looked at each other and made eye contact. You bother gave each other a death glare.

"Don't kill each other, please" the principal beg. Your blood boiled cause of the anger.

"You better obey me" he said and raised his right eyebrow up.

"And you better be nice to me" you said back.

"6 AM in the plaza" he commanded you.

"What you want, M-A-S-T-E-R" you said letter for letter and rolled your eyes. Jimin his pupils widen up when you said 'master'.

"You better come on time" he said and he walked away.

"We know each other for a few minutes and already have a fight huh? This Jiminie is really a pabo" you said in your head while you crossed your hands and shook your head.

"Stupid moron" Jimin said in his head while walking away.

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️