Chapter 12 [Brother fight]

Kiran POV

"She started!!" The boy shouted and pointed at you.

"Yah! That's not true!" You shouted back.

"Who started this?!" The principal said irritated while whipping the dirt of her clothes.

People pointed at you. You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

"No, I did" you recognized the boys voice and turned to the boy. Taehyung volunteered himself and raised his hands while he stepped forward.
"I also started" JungKook said.

"Guys-" you said, but Momo and Jeongyeon poked your side with their elbows.

"We also started" Momo and Jeongyeon they said sync.

The principal sighed, "The five of you have to clean the canteen"

While everyone headed to their room the five of you stayed in the canteen.

"You guys didn't do anything-" you were cut off your sentence.

"Do you really think you can clean this on your own?" Taehyung said.

"We are your roommates" Jeongyeon said, "and I don't want to stay alone with Momo"

"Yah!" Momo raised her voice and playfully hit Jeongyeon her shoulders.

"Guys, stop fighting and help cleaning" Jungkook said and grabbed a broom.

Momo and Jeongyeon stopped with arguing and helped with cleaning. Taehyung and you were with the broom. Jungkook and Momo were cleaning the table. And Jeongyeon  put the garbage outside. And when the canteen was clean the all of you did the dishes. It became late, it was already eleven pm.

You all rested and sat down on a chair. "Ah, I'm tired" JungKook leaned on the table and backward his head. "Yea me too" Taehyung and you said synchronized.

You all laughed until Jimin stormed in the canteen. "YAH! You're late!" He raised his voice.

"Ugh, I was helping them" jungkook said. Suddenly Jimin grab JungKook by the collar and drag him out. Jungkook was struggling to let go out Jimins grip.

"Yah! Stop it hyung!" Jungkook said, "I'm not a kid anymore"

"You can't even handle the creatures" Jimin said coldly.

Jungkook finally was released from Jimin his grip and stopped.

"DONT TREAT ME LIKE A CHILD!" Jungkook shouted, "JUST LET IT GO JIMIN-AH!"

"IF I LOSE YOU I HAVE NOBODY" Jimin held his tears.

Your eyes widen open. You knew his parents died a few years ago. You really felt sorry for him.

"THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO!" JungKook said, "you have to accept their death"

You looked at Jimin. You saw a tear escaped from his eyes. Jimin looked back at you and to the rest of you and ran away. You decided to ran after Jimin.

"Jimin wait!" You shouted. Jungkook grabbed your arms, but you pulled your arm so you could ran after Jimin.

"MINJI!" They all yelled, but you were already gone.

You open the main entrance. It was dark, you knew that it was dangerous middle in the night. You saw a boy running.

Jimin?

You ran after the boy. After a few minutes you lost the boy his sight. You began to call his name.

"JIMIN!!" You screamed.

You walked Further and fell in a hole with a bear trap in it.

"AISH! MY LEG!" You screamed in pain.

The blood streamed, you tried to open the bear trap, but every time you tried to open it it snapped back at your legs. You began to scream for help.

"HELP!! SOMEONE" you screamed while you tried to open the bear trap. Suddenly you saw a head appear.

"HEY!" You waved at the girl that just stocked her head out. Her eyes turned in gold and you realized she wasn't normal.

She left you and came back. You felt some soil was falling on your head. "Hey!" You screamed while you looked up. But she didn't stop.

Is she burying me?!

The soiled was also on your wounded leg. You tried to clean it, but she threw over and over again soiled on it.

Damn it!

"HELP!!" You screamed. Suddenly she stopped with throwing soil at you. You saw a head. You recognize it. Your sight went blurry.

"Jimin?" You said with a weakly voice. You raised your hands to him, but everything went black.

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️ and what do you think of the new book cover guys? :))