30. Not today

-Kirans POV

The wind blows through my hair, I didn't believe him for a second. But to see on his face expression, he really means it. "Say that you're joking" my voice cracked, "and if it's a joke, please stop. It's not funny!".

"I'm sorry to say this" Jimin sobs, "it's true, it's not a joke. I really killed her".

"H-how...." I broke in tears and fell on my knees, covering my mouth.

"T-the outsiders... they have powers" Jimin said, "stronger than us....".

I heard a few people trying to not to panic at the moment cause they just heard that the outsiders had powers.

"W-what kind of powers?" I ask.

"Something darks" his mind was full of thoughts that I couldn't read. His face was so scared of what he just saw.

"What did you saw?" Momo ask.

Jimin blinked a few times, "Guys" I heard a student calling, "First we need to bring Jungkook back to the campus".
I walk to Jungkook, I saw him laying on the ground with his blood around his body.

"J-Jungkook..." I heard someone sobbing behind my back.

Jimin run to Jungkook and place his legs behind Jungkook as he hug him. "I'm so sorry" Jimin cried out.

"I think it's not a good idea to move him" I heard Yoongi saying, "if we move him he will lose a lot of blood and the chance is big that he will die".

"And what about our powers?" I ask.

"His body is too weak for that" a student said.

"We can't do something for him, I'm sorry" Jeongyeon said.

I bit my lips so that I won't burst out crying. But I couldn't help and my tears stream against my cheeks as I saw Jimin crying with his little brother in his arms. "Don't you dare to leave me you stupid!" Jimin cried. Everyone took a step forward to approach Jimin and his dying brother.

Jungkook spit some blood out, "I can't promise a thing. But if I die...."

"Please protect these people for me".

"Your not going to die! Not today!" Jimin his voice cracked.

"I'll wait for you from the other side" Jungkook says with a weak voice and close his eyes.

"N-no! N-no! This can't be happening!" Jimin scream.

Everyone was crying, everybody loved Jungkook. He was so sweet to people. Why did he died? He deserves better than this. I had to die...not him.

"I'm sorry" I put my right hand on Jimin shoulders.

Jimin look at his brother.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you"

-Don't forget to vote :)
I almost cried when I wrote this TT