Chapter 17 [Hello my Child]

Jimins POV

I went outside to haunt some monsters that could walk through daylight. I began to run and looked around. Suddenly I saw a figure that was eating a rabbit.

I hide behind a tree. I'd tried to walk closer to that thing. It was very hairy and had long fingers and nails. It looked like it was human. He ate the rabbit with hunger and lust. I could hear the bones of the rabbit breaking.

When I walked to see the monster, I stepped on a stick. The creature turned around and had blood around his mouth. I could see that he was a wolf, he had golden eyes. He threw the rabbit away and looked at me with hungrily eyes.

I'd tried to use my powers but he dodged it and attacked me. I fell down on the ground and he sat down on me. The blood on his face from the rabbit was dripping on my face, he tried to eat my face, but I was stronger. I gave him a good punch on his face and he flew three meters away from me.

He ran away from me. I stood up and run after him. Suddenly I didn't saw his sight anymore so I stopped. I'd tried  to focus on the sounds, if he was close. I was really focused.

But then it attacked me from behind and scratch his long, big nails trough my shirt. I looked behind and it was gone.

Suddenly I heard A similar voice that was calling my name. I turn around.

Min-Ji? What is she doing here?!

She waved at me, but then I saw golden eyes behind here. I ran up to her and hoped she didn't get hurt.

"MIN-JI!" I screamed her name out loud.

"WATCH OUT!" I warned her and pointed behind her.

She was to dumb to look behind her instead to run away. I saw the wolf stab her in her stomach. My mind was blank. The wolf twisted his arm and pulled it out her stomach. I was mad and attacked it and killed it.

Why are you always hurt?

After I ended the wolf his life I picked her up and run to my cabin. Before I picked her up I did a spell so that she didn't bleed to death.

I put her on my bed and tried to save her ass. After I was done I sighed in relief that I could save her ass, again.

This girl is such a dumbass

Kiran POV

You woke up in a similar room. You looked at your right and saw Jimin sleeping on a chair. You tried to sit, but something hurt around your stomach.

"Yah" Jimin spoke, "you should rest"

You looked at him.

"This is the second time that you've got hurt" he gave you a poker face.

"Well, thank you for healing me every time" you pursed your lips.

"I will say to the principal you are sick, so that you don't have to do to class today" he sighed.

"No! I'm fine~~" your side ached.

"I see that you're fine" he said sarcastic.

"Okay, promise me one thing" you said.

"What?" He reply.

"That you come back to college" you hope he would say yes.

"Yah! No!" He said with out a hesitation.

"Oh come on! Please?" You gave him puppy eyes and pouted.

"Why?" He asked while he crossed his arms around his chest.

"I don't know, to know you better?" You answer.

He sighed deep, "I will think about it okay?" He said.

You gave him a smile and he left you.

♡♡♡

The next day you woke up, you were in the same dark room again.
Your both hands and feet were chained.

Why am I chained?

The room was cold and full of darkness. You couldn't see any light.

You began to look around you, but you couldn't see anything.

Suddenly you saw a body figure, it was the shadow. But this time his eyes were different.

"Who are you?" You said soft.

But when it came closer, you saw his eyes were different.

It was not red, but yellow.

"Hello my child"

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️
[Sorry that I let y'all waited for this chapter xD]