24. You Nasty

Kirans POV

You frown your eyebrows, "haven't you seen that already?".

"Yah!" -Momo flicker her index finger against your forehead-, "pabo~ of course he didn't saw it yet"

"Aish~" you pout, "mianhae mianhae~"

"You should give her a good punishment" Momo said to Jimin.

"Eh~ no thanks" you sarcastic smiled at Momo, she notice it was a sarcastic smile so she gave you one back.

"I will punish her hard" Jimin winked at you, you rolled your eyes.

"Aish these kiddo's tho" you sighed and fold your arms against your chest.
"Since why so kinky?" You said in one tone.

"Who said that I mean it like in a kinky way?" Jimin said. You began to blush.

"I know you mean it like that" you stick your tongue out.

"You nasty" Jimin smirked.

"What was that smirk for?" You raise his left eyebrow up.

"It's getting kinky here...." Taehyung said awkwardly.

"I thought he didn't mean it like that..." you said sarcastically.

"Yea" Taehyung scoffed, "sure".

"It was sarcastic" you said.

"Get both a room or something" Jeongyeon chuckle.

"YAH!" You raise your voice a little bit embarrassed, "I thought that you all were innocent!".

"Then you don't know us" Jimin smirk, "Yet". We all chuckle, it seems like the 6 of you became more closer to each other. Momo, Jeongyeon, Taehyung, Ha-na, Jimin and you. They are your new friends, you've never had friends before. You only had one good friend in High school, but the band of the two of you faded away. Since you didn't had connection on your phone, you couldn't send her a text message. The weirdest thing is that, you don't miss her at all.

"I'm starving" Ha-na said while her stomach made weird noises.

"It's almost dinner time" Taehyung said.

Ha-na stroke her stomach softly like she was pregnant, "Ugh can't wait" she groans.

"Let's go inside" Jeongyeon said.

"Yea, I'm starving too!" Jimin groan.

"Maybe Min-Ji can help you" Momo smirked.

"What do you mean?" You frowned.

"Aish, she's still a kiddo" Jeongyeon said.

"Jimin is hungry" Ha-na tried to explain, "and maybe you can help him to fill his stomach".

"I still don't--" suddenly you began to realize what they meant, "YAAHH~ are you serious!?". You began to blush like a crazy person. You don't expect those sentences from Momo, she really looks like an innocent girl. But if you are friends with her, she is totally a pervert and has a dirty mind.