Chapter 9 [First Training]

Kiran POV

You went to your room and took a shower. Momo and Jeongyeon were Studying for a test. Tomorrow morning you are going to do something with Jimin but don't know what.

You let yourself plop on your bed and sighed. Momo looked at your frustrated  face.

"Something wrong?" Momo asked while she chewed on her pen. Jeongyeon put her pen down and looked at you.

"Not really" you reply.

"What's wrong" Jeongyeon asked while she leaned backwards on the chair.

"You know that 'Jimin' dude?" You said. "He's gonna teach me how to use my powers"

Momo and Jeongyeon their eyes widen up and the air was filled with silence.

"That's not good" Momo mumble while she looked back at her books.

"Why?" You ask.

"Well, I'm going for a walk. Jeongyeon probably want to explain" Momo said and stood up.

"But it's dark, it dangerous outside-" you said but she was already gone. You looked at Jeongyeon but she was studying.

"Do you know why she leave-?" You tried to ask but she 'shushed' you.

"I'm studying" she said in one tone.

You sighed deep and put your lights off to sleep. Jeongyeon her light were still on so that she can study. You faced the window. It was raining. You followed a raindrop that was sliding down the window and a few moments you fell asleep.

♡♡♡

Next morning

You woke up. You changed your clothes and wear something comfortable. Momo and Jeongyeon we're still sleeping. You tiptoed to the door and went out. You went to the plaza. When you arrived you saw Jimin waiting. You ran up to him.

"Yah! You're late!" He said loudly.
You looked at your watch.

"It's 6AM? I'm not late?" You said.

"You are fifteen seconds late pabo!" He said "I hate it when people are late"

"Are you serious?! Fifteen seconds?! At least I came" you folded your hands.

"So? If you had a mission" he said "you also don't come thirty seconds later?"

Geez, it's only fifteen seconds, what's his problem. You rolled your eyes and he was walking away from you.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" You shouted to him.

"Just follow me" he said irritated.

You followed him and went outside.

"What are we going to do?" You ask.

"Run five miles" he reply.

"FIVE MILES? ARE YOU CRAZY?!-" but he began to count.

"Three, two, one, GO!" And he began to run.

"Wait!" You shouted and ran to him. After one minute you already lost his sight. You began to run slower and stopped. You put your hands on your knees.

"Damn he's fast" you gasped for air. You tried to run and search for him. After ten minutes you gave up and headed back to college.

You let yourself fall on the bench outside. You circled your ankle, cause it began to hurt. You lay down on the bench and closed your eyes for a second. But then you heard some running footsteps trough wards you.

"YAH!" Jimin shouted. You rolled your eyes.

"Here we go again" you said in your mind and rolled your eyes.

"I'd tried to search you, but you were to fast" you explained.

He looked down at your ankle. He sighed deep.

"Does it hurt?" He ask.

"A little" you reply.

"Lets go to the kitchen, there is some ice bags in the he fridge" he said.

You tried to walk, but you struggled a bit.

"Wanna have a piggy ride?" He offer.
You nodded and hopped on his back.

"Yah! Your heavy!" He almost dropped you.

"YAH! BE CAREFUL" you said while your voice cracked a bit.

"I almost broke my legs, cause your to heavy!" He said.

"You offered me a piggy ride" you defeated yourself.

He began to walk to the kitchen. He put you on the kitchen counter. There was some cake. You put your finger in the cake and licked your finger off. While you did that Jimin was searching for some Ice bangs. Suddenly you began to moan cause the cake was delicious.

"Mmm" you moaned "you should try this" you said while licking your index finger.

He turned around and was shocked.

"Stop eating pig, or you become more heavier" he said.

You rolled your eyes. He kneeled and grabbed your ankle and put the ice bag on your ankle.

"Eeks!" You said "that's cold!"

"Don't nag!" He said "you're not a little child anymore" he rolled his eyes and looked back at your right half naked leg.

"I think it's okay" you said while you looked down to him. He stood up and put the ice bag back in the fridge. You rolled your sweatpants down and you jumped off the kitchen counter.

You tried to put your index finger in the cake again but Jimin stopped you.

"Don't you dare to do that" he warned you.

"And what are you going to do if I do it?" You said while your finger were inches from the cake. You leaned against the kitchen counter.

"I will punish you" he threateningly you.

But you were to stubborn so you slide your finger in the cake and licked it up and closed your eyes.

"It's delicious-" you said while slowly opening your eyes. His head leaned against yours. You felt his warm breathing. He grab your finger and slide it again through the cake. He lifted your finger to his mouth and licked it up. Suddenly water splashed on your head.

"YAH! WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY MORON!!!" Someone woke you up in your dreams.

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️