32. Stay?

Kirans POV

"It's me, your father..."

You blinked frequently. "F-father?" You didn't believe him, but his face was familiar. His eyes, nose, mouth. He gave you a warm smile as he spread his arms to have you in his embrace. You gasp and ran into his arms to hug him. Finally, you could see and touch your dad.

"Why? Why did you left me?" You sobs in his arms as he stroke your hair gently. "I've been waiting for this moment" you could feel him smiling on your head. Your tears couldn't stop streaming, you could finally hold your dad. The man who should actually raise you up with your mother.

You notice that his embrace wasn't warm. You slowly let go of your dad and look at him in the eyes. "D-dad? W-why are you so cold?" You actually know the answer, but you didn't want to believe yourself until your dad will say.

"Please, don't worry. I'm okay" your dad looks at you as he was still stoking your hair like a proud dad, "You've grown so hard" you saw tears in his eyes that streams against his cheeks.

"Keep that necklace on your neck." He stroke your cheeks and he felt your tears. You grab his hands, what you always wanted is this. A father and daughter time. Everyone had a father in your school, but you was the only one in class that doesn't had a father. But now, you can finally feel what a father actually need to do.

"Dad, i'm scared" You  look down at him. You know how weak you actually are, you never killed someone. Because you know you will breakdown and you will NEVER forgive yourself for what you did.

Your dad lift your chin up and look straight in you eyes. "You have the same eyes like your mom" he let a little smile out, "An adventures, brave,  powerful woman. That wants to explore the world. She always take different paths than the others. She make her own decisions, it's her will" your fathers eyes were glittering.

"What if I'm not that girl? I'm just a stupid useless girl" you bit your bottom lip as you look down at your feet.

"You're not" your dad said. "I'm not? Don't you know how many clumsy things I did. I mostly meet my death, but these people, they save me! Maybe they shouldn't save me and just let me die" you sobs in her fathers eyes.

"I'm sorry hunny, but no. You're not that kind of girl. You only need to see it for yourself. Maybe you did clumsy things, but isn't that just normal? We can learn about our mistakes we made. It's really important to make mistakes. Maybe when you make a mistakes, it would change the world into somethings different, but beautiful" your father stroke your tears away.

Suddenly the light began to flicker. "Dad?" You said anxious as you saw the light flicker.

"I need to go now, don't worry I'll always stand next to you" he said as he fade away. You want to hug your dad, but you were too late. He already vanish away.

♡♡♡

Kiran woke with a shock up, she saw Jimin next to her sitting on a chair holding your hands. You saw him sleeping as you stroke your fingers on his hands. He slowly open his eyes and saw you.

"Jimin-" your eyes widen up as he gave you out of nowhere a hug. "Did you missed me so much?" You chuckle as you hug him back.

"I'm sorry" he apologize, "for everything. For almost killing you. For ignoring you".

"Don't worry Jimin, its okay. I already forgive you from the beginning... the person in you there wasn't you..." you friendly smiled at him, "where is Yugyeom?" You look around the room to spot Yugyeom, but he wasn't in the room.

"He will come here when you woke up. He told me that" Jimin replied, "so.. I think I need to go~" he stood up, but you grab his sleeves, "stay? Please?"

-Don't forget to vote.
DAMN I didn't upload for a while, I'm so sorry.. but school is starting again... :( oh well byee