Chapter 18 [Yellow eyes]

Kiran POV

"Hello my child"

"Who are you?"

"Please be careful"

"What?"

"Don't trust everyone"

"Wait but who-"

"I'm sorry, she's searching me I need to go"

"Wait!"

You woke up. Jimin stormed in the room.

"Min-Ji" he said worried, "are you okay?"

You looked at him with shocked eyes, "y-yes, im okay"

"You screamed, so I though that something was wrong" he said.

"I just got a weird dream" you sighed.

"What kinda dream?" He came closer and sat on the bed.

You began to think, "Ehm, my hands and feet were chained. I was in a dark room and suddenly a shadow came with yellow eyes and called me his child"

Jimin rubbed on his chin and began to think, "you sure it had yellow eyes?"

You nodded as answer.

"Well, I never saw a shadow with yellow eyes, that's new for me" he said, "but I heard once a story about it"

"What kind of story?" You asked curiously.

"About the family Ryu"

You stood frozen and didn't know what to say.

"Can you please tell me about that family?" You said and acted like you didn't know that name.

He began to think and tell the story.

"Well... a man and a woman fell in love, but their parents we're enemies from each other" he said.

"Why were they enemies?" You asked.

"We still don't know, but rumors spread like something happen in the past, before the two love birds was born" he said.

"But they the love birds fell in love and they spend time with each other, but when their parents saw them being close with each other they had a fight, and the man his parents lost the fight and was killed"

"The man was banned from this world and had to go to the underworld, but the woman didn't accept it so a few months later she opened the portal and didn't closed it, so that's why creatures are walking around"

"But the woman was also pregnant by a twins. And I also heard that the man changed from evil to good and the woman changed from good to evil, like they switched from spirits"

So, what the principal told you was the truth...

"But about the yellow eyes..." he said.

"They said that the man had yellow eyes after he left his children" he said.

"You know who his children are?" You asked.

"No, after they were born, no one ever heard about them, they just disappeared" he looked at you.

"Yea, after the twins disappeared the woman changed a lot into evil and did a spell on her man, something happen but we don't know what" he began to think deep.

"I think he tried to protect his children from their mother" his looked back at you.

"I also heard that they did terrible things" you said.

"There was once a village here, but they burned them. They killed innocent people's, took their powers. Killed children" his mood changed.

"I think they come back" he said worried.

"Who come back?" You asked.

"The family, Ryu" he look afraid.

"Are they that dangerous?" His scared face fade away, but switch into a sad face.

You was a little bit shocked about his expression on his face, "something happen?"

He didn't dare to look at you.

"They killed my girlfriend"

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️