28. Die

Kirans POV

"JUNGKOOK!"  I screamed and crying on Yoongi's back. Momo, Jeongyeon and Ji-su were also crying while running for their lives. We didn't know what or who it was. I saw Jungkook his body laying on the floor next to a tree. His eyes was closed, his clothes under his own blood.

After we finally found a hiding place yoongi put me gently down, as he put me down I slapped him on the cheeks with a good pats.

"You're welcome" he said while rubbing on his red cheeks.

"ARE YOU STUPID?!" I shouted at him madly, "WHY DIDNT WE SAVE HIM!?".

"NOW HES ALONE" I crunch my teeth.

"It's too dangerous, Min-Ji" Yoongi look me deep in the eyes, "Look at them!" He pointed at the frightening girls, Momo, Jeongyeon and Ji-su.

"If we turned back, we ALL could die there!" He shouts back.

"FINE!" I shouted back, "Then I'm going back to help him!" You made a fist with your hands. Your nails dig in your palm from the anger, you almost explode.

"NO!" Yoongi grab my wrist, "WE CAN'T LOSE SOMEONE" he said, "AGAIN..."

"B-but" I stutter and began to cry. Yoongi approach me with giving a warm hug. I hugged him back and cry on his shoulders. I slightly open my watery eyes and saw Momo, Jeongyeon and Ji-su. They were scared as hell, they began to shake and they hugged each other, hoping they'll calm down. They were scared for fighting them. But they are also brave and they have courage, I knew deep inside them they have courage to fight those evil creatures. I slowly let go of Yoongi and walk up to my girls.

I place my right hand on Momo her knee. They all look up to me with teary eyes. "I know, I'm scared too" I weakly smiled. They all nod slightly. "But I also know WE are strong, we aren't afraid, we should stand up and fight for our friends and family" I look one for one in their eyes.

"If we don't fight for them, we will lose them" I said, "no one wants to lose a friend or family, we want to protect them, am I right?".

They look in each other's eyes and back to mine, "We will do our best to protect them" they all said with a raspy voice. I smiled at them, "let's save Jungkook" I said.

"Ho!" Yoongi said, "we can't--"

"We are stronger than we look like" I turn my head to him and look deep in his eyes.

"But you don't know if he's still there" Yoongi said.

I stood up and walk up to Yoongi, "Are you scared?"

"Of the death?"

His eyes widen up, he looked away, scared of facing me. "Yoongi" I said his name, "Are you scared? Of the death?".

He didn't reply, you sighed. "Well, then I'm going to search Jungkook. I know that you all are strong and is afraid"

"Cause I am that too" I took a deep breath.

"If you want to search Jungkook with me, follow me" I licked my lips, "If you don't...."

"Stay here or walk back to Ms Hirayama" They faced my back, I was ready to go. Nobody stood up to follow me. I took one step and took another deep breath. "I hope you all make a good decision" I said and run back where Jungkook was speared.

When I arrived at the tree, he wasn't there anymore. What I only saw is blood on the tree and the grass where he lay on. I squatted to see the blood. I wipe with my index finger and middle finger through the blood and began to feel it.

"They are close" I bit on my bottom lip. I stood up and look around.

"AAAAAHHHH" I heard someone screaming. I follow the voice, hoping it wasn't the whisper ghost.

Suddenly something or someone got my attention. I walked back, I saw a familiar body. My eyes went wider as I knew who it's was.

"JIMIN!" I shouted at him with a smile, I run to him. As he turn around I saw Jungkook laying with blood. I walked slower and look at Jimins face that was covered in his or Jungkooks his blood. His eyes were all black. Jimin has the spear in his hands, the spear when Jungkook got speared.

"Min-Ji!" Jungkook spit blood out, "RUN!".

I took a step back as Jimin came closer with a bright psycho smile on his face. As I walk back faster, Jimin began to walk faster too.

"J-Jimin" I stutter, I didn't watch where I was walking. I fell down. He put both his hands next to my head and sat on my waist, so that I couldn't escape. I tried to act strong, but he saw fear in my eyes.

"Don't act strong" he said as he laugh.

"T-this isn't you Jimin!" I tried to wake him up from his evilness that possessed him.

"Oh yes honey" he came closer to my face, our nose touched, "you finally see my evil side". He licked my neck until my jawline. I closed my eyes and tilt my head to the other side.

"Please" I begged him, "come back" my voice cracked a bit. I wished that I could control my powers, but I don't discover my powers yet.

"JIMIN!" I heard Jungkook shouting with all his energy, "DONT TOUCH HER!".

I saw a smirk on Jimins lips, he began to laugh as he backwards his head. He sighed deep after he was done laughing and look me with lust in the eyes. He began to touch my face.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted again.

"You're so pretty" Jimin whisper under his breath.

"W-what?" I  stutter, didn't know what he said.

"You're mine"  he came closer to my face. He placed his lips on mine. My eyes went wider and tried to push him. I began to feel weak as he explored my mouth with his tongue, I gave up with pushing him. But i also didn't kiss him back. He put both his hands on my neck, I couldn't breathe. He was choking me as he gave me one last deep kiss.

"J-Jimin" I said as he choke me with his bare hands. I grab his wrist to push his hands away.

"Die"

- don't forget to vote ⭐️
Ayo! Someone is making a fmv trailer for this book and I'm really excited for it! Please be patient cause she also have her life so she have to take her time to make it. We aren't in a hurry, right? So yea please be patient for the fmv.
Cr to:
peachcream_ [her Wattpad]
@//xojimin [Her YouTube acc] 👇🏻 one of her edits ;)