33. Make a wish

Kirans POV

"Stay? Please?" You ask him, not letting his sleeves go. "I-I can't..." Jimin said with a sad tone. "Why not?" You ask.
Jimin sat down and you let his sleeves go, "That day.. when.. when Ha-na and Jungkook died" you could hear the lump in his throat, "T-they put a demon inside me".

"D-Demon?" You stutter, "they put a demon in you?" You said shocked. "B-but why are you here? I thought demons can't go through the barrier around the school?".

"I don't know, but miss Hirayama did a spell so that I can go through the barrier" he said softly while he was looking down on his feet, trying to avoid your eyes.

You place your hands on his hand, "Don't feel guilty about their deaths, it wasn't you.. the demon in you did it" you rub with your thumb his hands softly, but he push your hands away, "you shouldn't touch me, the demon in me can control my body in any moment" he says.

"But if I can't touch you" you took a pause, "then why are you here? When it's 'too dangerous' for me with you?"

"I should leave" he stood up, before he was was walking away you grab his sleeves again, "why? Why are you running away? You're doing it again. Ignoring me, avoiding me. Why?" You said as he had his back to you. "I'm sorry, everything is just too much" he pulled his arm back and left you alone in the room.

You sighed deeply, you didn't know what's wrong with him but you can feel his pain that was running through his body. You know that he really wants to be with you, but he was too scared to hurt you.

1 month later~

You walk alone through the hall, Momo and Jeongyeon were in the room where the three of you sleep in it. The bond you expected with Jimin was vanishing, you wanted him back, but he's too overprotective and push you away. Every time you wanted to talk he ran away for you, he doesn't even talk to you that much anymore.
You held your books tightly between your arms and chest and bit your lips while thinking about the memories you've got with him.
Yugyeom even say that he doesn't want to teach you for discovering your special ability anymore, because he is scared that it will happen again because of the last time.

You walk back to your room where Momo and Jeongyeon were too. You took one deep breath before entering, "hey" you say and closed the door behind you. You went to your bed and let yourself fall on it, you stared at the ceiling for a while. "Hey~" Momo say as she look at you. "Something is wrong, girls talk~" Jeongyeon walked over to your bed and sat next to you as Momo joined the too.

"It's Jimin..." you sighed, "he's pushing me away and I don't really feel good when he tries to push me away. And my aunt of course. She is still gone..." you said softly. "Don't worry about Jimin, he needs some time" Momo patted your back, "and we hope that we will find your aunt soon" Momo added.

"Well it's almost Christmas and we can go where ever we want. Some students are going to visit their families" Jeongyeon tried to change the topic, Jeongyeon could see that you weren't in the mood to talk about your feelings.

"Yeah... Christmas..." you softly said as she look at your fingers. You didn't really know with who you should celebrate Christmas since you didn't have anyone at this moment. "Don't worry.. you can celebrate it with us" Momo patted your shoulders and winked at you. You let out a little smile, "thank you guys... I really appreciate that" you said and look at them. They gave you a friendly smile back and nods shortly.

。。。

You were studying in your room and tried to do some spells. You tried to let the pen fly through the room, but it was still hard for you to control your powers. You groans in frustration and lay your head down on your desk. Momo and Jeongyeon looked confusedly at you and giggles softly at you. "What?" You turn around at them, seeing them laughing at you.

"You're so cute Min-ji" Momo says and continue reading her books. You rolled your eyes in a playfully way and sighed, "I'am not cute" you chuckle.

After a few minutes it became dark, it was dinner time. The three of you went to the dinner room and sat on the chair where the three of you mostly sat on it. Your smile faded away when you saw Jimin walking pass by you and sat to a random girl. You felt a little bit jealous of that girl, they are having a nice conversation. But Jimin can't even talk to you but to another girl he can. You chew your lips and stared sadly at them.

"Ignore him" Momo put an arm around your shoulders, "yeah.. I seriously see that he needs some time" you rolled your eyes and walked away. You didn't want to see Jimin with another girl, you didn't know why but something in you hurts. You walked out the dinner room, you wasn't hungry anymore since you saw Jimin with that girl.

You walked through the hall and find the exit. You knew it was dangerous outside since it was dark, but as long you stayed in the barrier nothing will happen to you.
You sat on the bench and sighed, "what is wrong with me.. how can I get jealous" you mumble as she lay your head down on the concrete table.

"Jealous of what?" You heard a low voice behind you. You turned around and saw Jimin standing with his hands in his pockets, "Jesus... you scared me" you took a deep breath. Jimin smiled, "i'm sorry" he says as he sat next to you. You looked confusedly at him, "uhm.. don't you need to go to the dinner room?" You ask. Jimin shakes his head, "no.. I'm not hungry, and what about you?" He ask.

You shake your head as well, "no.. I'm not hungry either" you pursed your lips as you play with your fingers. The sky was dark blue as the stars shines with the moon, you looked up and saw a falling star. "Look!" You shakes Jimins arm and pointed at the falling star. Jimin looked up, "make a wish" he says as he look back at you.

You closed your eyes and made a wish, suddenly you felt something's soft against your lips.

Jimin kissing you.

-Don't forget to vote ^3^