23. Groups hug

Kirans POV

Who are you?

Thoughts about Taehyung dwarfed through your mind. His eyes looks so familiar to you. Those dark brown eyes that look at Jimin. His mouth, nose, ears.

"Brother?" You said softly but on a tone that they still can understand what you said.

They look at you with a confused expression on their face, "What?" They all said.

"I-I'm sorry" you said, "my mind is full of thought". You look at Taehyung, he had a Pokerface. You wished that you could read his mind.

"Oh yea by the way!" Momo said, "When it's Christmas break we can go out side the campus"

"Jinjja!?" You said surprised.

"Yes!" She answer. You smiled at Jimin, but he seems to be a little bit sad.

"What's wrong Jimin?" You ask.

"I never went outside this woods" he said shyly. Everyone look shock at him. Their jaws dropped and blinked a few times, cause they didn't believed Jimin.

"So that means that you've been born here?" Ha-na said.

"Yes, I lived here for my whole life" he said, "here was a peaceful village, but...." he couldn't finish his line. He bit hard on his bottom lip.

"But what?" Taehyung ask.

"That peacefully village is gone" Jimin said.

"What happen to that village?" Jeongyeon ask. You saw fear in Jimin his eyes. You saw that his eyes filled with water.

"Burned" he said in one tone.

You began to shake a little, cause you began to think that it was kinda your fault. You couldn't say a word, neither Ha-na, Momo, Jeongyeon and Taehyung.

Momo gave Jimin a back hug, she also pulled you and the rest to hug Jimin. "We are so sorry" Momo said.

You felt someone's hands that touch your waist. You look a little bit up, you were in Jimins embrace. Ha-na was on the right side of Jimin, Jeongyeon was on the left side of him and Taehyung, he wrap his arms around us. Your hands began to shake on Jimin his chest. Your heart beats faster, wished that Jimin couldn't feel your heart beat that was pounding crazy. He tighten his grip on your waist, you smiled at him and put your arms around his middle.

You feel really safe in his embrace. His warm arms around your waist, you could stay there forever in his embrace. You slowly put your head on his chest. You hear his heart pounding, it was just a normal heartbeat. It didn't pound like yours, your heart was pounding as crazy. His heart was just beating like the others. You listen to his heartbeat you smiled. Jimin feel that you were smiling while you buried your face in his chest.

"Don't worry Jimin" Momo push Jimin gently from her away, and so did everyone.

"We will take care of you if your going out side the woods" Momo add.

"Do you want something special to see?" You ask.

"Yes" he smiled, "The ocean"

"Only that?" You fronds your eyebrows.

He shake his head, "No, not that only"

"When the sun is going under, I want to go to the beach and watch the sun going under" he smiled.

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️