Chapter 19 [Dead girlfriend]

Jimin's POV

"They killed my girlfriend" I said, it was really hard for me to say. I really miss her so much, but I have to accept her death. But what I didn't accept is that I couldn't protect her. I just saw my girlfriend dying on the ground....

Alone.

"I couldn't even say 'sorry' or 'goodbye' to her" my eyes went blurry cause of my tears, "she died ALONE, I COUDNT PROTECT HER!"

I was mad at myself, but Min-Ji lift my head up and faced each other.

"You couldn't do anything, it wasn't your fault" she tried to calm me, but I was still sad and mad at myself.

"NO!" I raised my voice, and pulled her hand away from my cheeks, she was scared of me.

"I-I'm sorry" tears flowed along my cheeks. I put my hands on my head and leaned my elbows on my knees.

Suddenly I felt two warm, tiny arms around my shoulders, she hug me. I was totally frozen, this was my first hug after years.

I want to get off her hug, but she tight her grip. It was really warm in her embrace. I put my arms around her waist to hug her back. I lean my forehead in her neck. My tears was still streaming against my cheeks.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach. I've once felt this feeling before, but that was when my girlfriend was alive.
Does that mean that....

I begin to love her?

I need to found out, if my feelings are real for her.

Kirans POV

Jimin was still crying. He really miss his girlfriend. Your shirt was completely wet from all his tears, but you didn't mind. You are really happy that you could catch his tears. He just need someone to talk with.

You stroke softly his hair. You smell his hair, it smell like watermelon. But you had a guilty feeling that your parents murder his girlfriend.

"Min-Ji-Ah?" He spoke, still his head lowered on your wet shoulders, "next week"

"I'm going to college"

"JINJJA?!" You were surprised.

You coughed, "I mean, if you don't want-"

"Well, I stopped college because of Lisa, my dead girlfriend" he gently push you away.

"Well, Lisa would be proud of you"  you said.

"Well" -he wipe his tears away-, "I actually made a promise to her, that I wouldn't stop going to college. But I broke that promise"

"Why did you broke it?" You ask.

"I-" he couldn't finish his sentence, cause Junfkook walk in the room.

"Jimin-" JungKook look to you, "oh never mind, I will-"

"Just say it" Jimin sighed.

"The principal need you" Jungkook said.

"Both of you" he added.

"Why? Min-Ji is still injured" Jimin said.

"Her aunt is missing"

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️