Chapter 3 [Blood]

Kiran POV

He had silver hair. He wasn't tall at all. You looked at his shirt that was ripped. It looks like someone attacked him or had a fight and damn he was hot.

"Hallo?" He said.

You snapped back in reality. You tried to stand up but you fell back on the ground.

"Auw!" You groan while you stroke your ankle.

The strange boy came closer to you and grab your ankle.

"Ah! That hurts!" You groaned in pain.

He looked at your ankle, it was blue.

"You should go to the nurse" he said while looking at your ankle.

"Back to that weird ass college? Oh hell no" You said while rolling your eyes.

But then he grab you and put you on his back, he gave you a piggy ride. Your head went red from embarrassment. He walked back to the collage.

"Ehm, you didn't tell me you're name" You said shyly while he walked.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" he reply.

"I'm Kiran Ryu" you said.

While you said your name he stop with walking.

"J-Jimin?-" he suddenly let go off you and fell hard on the ground.

"Auw!" You groan in pain.

He turn around and gave you a death glare. You saw his eyes filled with water. It began to rain and it was windy. You felt raindrops against your warm body. Lightning appeared. You was in shock and close your eyes. You tried to open your eyes again, but Jimin stood really close to you like he wanted to murder you. You looked at his face, his expression was angry and sad. Suddenly he stab you with a knife in the leg.

Your eyes widen up "AAAGGGHH!!" You screamed out loud.

He pulled the knife out your leg. Your leg began to bleed really bad. You sat down, with your shaky hands, You tried to stop the bleeding. You breathed heavily. You looked back at him, he was smirking and laughing as a psycho.

"What's wrong with him"

You looked with teary eyes to him and beg him for mercy.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" You shouted at him.

He stopped with laughing and stabbed you again in your other leg. You screamed your lungs out that it hurts. You tried to stop the bleeding from both the legs. You look at him. His sclera was black, his iris was red. His eyes changed, It scared you, You tried to scream for help.

"Don't you like the pain, like your  parents did to my sister?! Huh?!" He said with big eyes.

He came closer, he was scary. He was so nice to me, until he stabbed me out of nowhere.

"what did I do?"

"W-what do you mean?" You said blood was pouring from your legs.

He grab your leg and put his thumb in your wounded leg. You creamed in pain. You tried to crawl away from this psycho.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" you screamed for help.

You stopped with crawling until He pushed his thumb deeper in your leg and twisted it. You cried and screamed from the pain. Blood streamed and poured out your legs. He pushed your other hands away, that tried to stop the bleeding, he pushed his other thumb in your other wound and twisted it again. You Cried even harder. You went dizzy, you tried to not to collapse.

"Yoongi & Hoseok, use your powers to stop Jimin. Momo and Jeongyeon heal Kiran" you heard a female voice.

Jimin let go of you and Momo and Jeongyeon run to you.

"STAY AWAKE" Momo said.

But Everything went black

-don't forget to vote ⭐️
And sorry if you didn't like that blood part