25. Confused

Kirans POV

Your brain hurts as hell, you've never had so much pain. It's like an arrow went trough your brain and stabbed a lot of times.

"Are you out of your mind!?" Ha-na approach you and look with shocked eyes to Ji-su.

"What?" Ji-su scoffed, "are you going to use your powers to kill me?".
She was chuckling until blood came from her nose.

"What the--" Ji-su curse, you feel the headache fading away you look at Ji-su she wipe the blood from her nose and eyes.

"That stupid witch is using her powers to kill me!" Ji-su panicked.

"I'm ok, don't do it" you tried to calm Ha-na, you saw madness in her eyes, she breathed heavily.

"Ok, ok" Ji-Su begged, "i'm sorry" she began to cry making her falling down her knees and beg for forgiveness. You put a hand on Ha-Nas shoulder and she stopped. You gave Ha-na a hug.

"What's going on here?" the teacher stormed the canteen in and walk up to ha-na, Ji-su and you. "Oh dear~" the teacher gave Ji-su a tissue to wipe the blood off.

"To the principal, now!" The teacher commanded.

"She almost killed me!!" Ji-su stay on the ground pointing at Ha-na.

You rub with your tongue in the insides of your mouth, you sighed deep. You ask yourself why are people like her living in this planet. How can people be so cruel, why are people like her living. Why does she even have powers? She probably only use her powers to manipulate people if she don't get what she want.

"Did you use your powers on her?" The teacher ask to Ha-na.

"Y-yes" Ha-na stutter.

"And you!?" The teacher said mad to you, you shook your head. She look at Ji-su, "did you use it?".

"No" Ji-su lied, you couldn't believe your ears what you just heard. When the teacher turned around Ji-su shot you a smirk on her face.

"This is not good" you heard some people's talking behind you.

"You, what's your name?" The teacher said.

"H-Ha-na" she gulped, "Kim Ha-na"

"You have to come with me" the teacher said and took Ha-na and Ji-su. The teacher left you alone cause she thought you wasn't involved with the fight.

"Are they going to do the same as, Jackson?" you heard the girl talking.

"Who's Jackson?" You turn around to the girls.

"Eh~ don't you know what happen if someone use their powers to other students?" They both said.

You shook your head.

"S-she's going to the torturing room" they both said frightening.

"What is in that room?" you ask curiously.

"W-we don't know, you should ask Jackson" one of them said.

"Jackson who?" You ask.

"Jackson Wang" Momo stood next to you.

"You know where he is?" You ask to Momo while the other girls went outside.

"No, you should ask the principal" Jeongyeon said.

"Hmm, thanks" you walk to the principal office, you knocked.

You slowly open the door, you saw Ji-su sitting on the chair. The principal look very mad.

"Min-Ji" the principal stood up, "I just heard what happen".

"Can I ask something?" You ask.

"Yea sure" she said, "sorry Ji-su, but you've to come back later".

"Tch" she scoffed and waited outside.

"So what happen--" miss Hirayama said but you cut her sentence.

"Where is Ha-na going?" You said curiously and a little bit rush.

"Ha-na? I didn't get information about her" miss Hirayama drown her eyebrows.

"Didn't the teacher said something about Ha-na?" You backwards and look confused to miss Hirayama.

"No, she told me only about there was a fight, what happen?" Miss Hirayama put her glasses off.

"Didn't she told you that Ha-na used her powers to Ji-su?"

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️

Aish, Mianhae~ I updated late, but BTS their anniversary is almost! Eeks I'm so exited!
I'm looking forward to Taehyungs and Rapmonster their song! Hbu?
#BTSFESTA