21. Can I be him?

Kirans POV

"Stay away from her" Ms Hirayama warned you.

"What? Why? It's my mom" you said.

"We know, Kiran" -Ms Hirayama sighed-, "we still don't know if your mother is dark"

"She's planning something Kiran" Ms Hirayama said worried, "please listen to me"

"But it's my mom..." you said disappointed.

"I know" she stood up and went to you to approach you, "if we have more information, but for now"

"Please stay away from her" she begged, "it's for your own safety"

You made your lips wet and bit your bottom lip, you didn't say anything and left the principal alone. Jimin was waiting for you in the hallways.

"What did she said?" Jimin ask.

"Nothing special" you said.

"I'm going to my room" you sighed, "Momo and Jeongyeon are probably worried where I am"

"No~" -he stopped you-, "I let Jungkook informed them"

"Thanks" you said, "but I think I should go to my room"

He let go of you and you walk away to your room. You walk with your head down to your room. Suddenly you saw feet on the ground from another person. You look up to its height, Taehyung.

"Oh hey" you greeted him.

"Hi" he smiled, "you look down what's wrong?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine" you shake with your head and hands.

"Wanna go outside with me?" He ask.

"Yea" you sighed, "I need some air"

You felt sorry for Jimin, you want to avoid him cause what the principal just said. You don't want Jimin to found out yet that you are the daughter of the murderer from his girlfriend. You are really scared what if he found out about your family. The bond of you and Jimin just started and you don't want to break that bond with him.

Jimins POV

I saw her sight fading away, I was really worried about her. What did the principal said to her? When she said she was going to her room instead of she went with me, my heart was stabbed. I don't know why it felt like my heart was disappointed.

I just want to be with you.... Min-Ji

I sighed and walk outside, when I went outside I saw Min-Ji and a boy sitting on the grass. The boy was laying on the ground and next to him sat Min-Ji. And again, my heart felt like someone stab me. I was a little bit disappointed, cause I thought she went to her room.

Who is that boy?

I tiptoed to them, hoping that they won't notice me. I hide myself behind the bushes. I heard Min-Ji sighting deep.

"Something wrong?" a low voice said, it was probably the boy that was laying next to her.

"I'm scared" her voice tremble.

"For what?" He ask.

"That I will lose someone" her voice was very soft, but I still can hear it.

"About who are you talking?" I heard the boy speaking.

She smiled, "I just made a bond with someone, but I don't want that to break that bond..." her voice was still trembling, suddenly I hear her sobbing.

"Come here" the boy said, I tried to watch them behind the bushes. They are hugging each other.

And again, my heart felt heavy. I was jealous, I want to approach her. To hold her in my arms, like he did. I should be the one that was hugging her.

Can I be him?

I was walking away, but then I heard my name....

"Who's that person?"

"Don't tell him okay?"

"I promise"

"His name is Jimin"

-Don't forget to vote! ⭐️