Chapter 7 [New Student]

Kiran POV

You searched your room. When you arrived by your room you waited for a few minutes. You sighed deep and opened the door. Momo and Jeongyeon stared at you.

"Oh hello, you are probably our new roommate" Momo said and continued talking "I'm Momo and this is Jeongyeon and you are Kim Min-Ji right?" Momo asked. You nodded.

"Woah, they really don't remember me huh?" You said in your head.

"You can sleep there" Jeongyeon said while pointing at the bed next to the window.

You smiled and went to your bed. You unpacked you luggage and grab a paper to write a letter to aunt Eun.

Dear auntie,

Yesterday was the most weirdest and confused day of my life. I thought creatures like demons and lost souls didn't exist, but they really exists. The principal told me everything about my parents, and they are still alive. I was really happy to hear that, but I don't know.

The first day of college was a disaster, people stared at me and talked dirty things about me. I was totally confused. There was a boy, called Yoongi. He was really mean to me. So I walked away. But then another boy appeared, but he was possessed by a lost soul and tried to kill me. And there was a strange shadow that haunts me, but the necklace that you gave me helped me.

Thank you for taking care of me. I really miss you. I will study hard to visit you soon.

Loves, Kiran

P.s. The principal gave me another name because everyone knows about me. She called Kim Min-Ji.

You read the letter three more times to see if you wrote everything down what you wanted to say to your aunt.

"Ehm can I ask something?" You asked to Jeongyeon, she just came out the bathroom. She dried her hair off.

"Yea sure" she said.

"Ehm I just wrote a letter for my aunt, and I want to send it. Where can I do that?" You asked.

"It's next to the library. If you go out the room, turn right. You will see a stairway that goes down. After you go down turn left and you will see the library and next to the library is the post office" she explained while drying her hair off.

"Thanks" you said and went outside. While you went outside you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't saw you" you apologize.

"It's okay" the person said. You looked up. It was a boy. He was tall, he had blond hair and was handsome. You stared deep in each other's eyes. You recognize those eyes. "Where did I recognize those eyes again" you said in your mind.

"Well I have to go" he said with a low voice. You blinked your eyes a few times headed to the post office.

"Next to the library" you said to yourself. You put the letter in the mail box and went back to your room.

It was already night, so you tried to sleep early for the next day. You will start tomorrow as Kim Min-Ji.

~Next day

The alarm clock from Momo went on. You woke up.

"MOMO!!! Turn that thing off, it's to early to stand up. Right Min-Ji?" Jeongyeon groaned.

"Y-yea" you yawn. You tried to open your heavy eyelids and stood up. You went to the bathroom and washed your face. After that you put your uniform on and prepared your stuff for school.

After you were done you went to class.

♡♡♡

"Guys, we have two new students" the teacher said.

"Hello, I'm Y/n-" you said but realized you can't use your real name anymore. "I mean Kim Min-Ji" you improved yourself and bowed.

You went to your desk and sat down next to Yoongi. Like yesterday he was sleeping on his desk. You giggled a bit. But then the door open, a boy came in the class.

"Sorry I'm late" he breathed heavily. You looked at him, it was the boy from yesterday night.

"This is your first day at college and already late?" The teacher said. He smiled and looked into the class.

"Damn he's hot" the girl said in front of you.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung" he introduced himself. He looked similar to you, but you don't know why he looked so similar to you. He sat two tables next to you. Your eyes followed his steps.

"Why do You look similar to me?" You asked yourself.

-End POV

"Long time no see, little sister"

-End POV

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️