Chapter 14 [Unfair]

Kiran POV

"STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" The principal said, "WHAT IN THE HELL WE'RE YOU TWO DOING?!"

"She slapped me out of nowhere" Ji-su blamed you.

"Are you kidding me?!" You said, "That crazy kiddo just put that new student down"

"So? I'm just telling her the truth" Ji-su said arrogantly.

Your anger boiled through your veins, "SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT IN YOUR MIND" you raised your voice.

"She just killed her own mother" Ji-su arrogantly said, "isn't that pathetic?"

That was your limit, but you held yourself in instead of you've wanted to slap her again, "Burn in hell"

"Ah? Excuse me?" She said girly, "say that one more time and I will burn your face"

"Son of a b-" you wanted to curse, but the principal cut your sentence.

"GIRLS! Stop it!" The principal raised her voice, "my office Now!" The principal demanded.

"But, Ha-na ran away" you said with a worried vice, "we need to find her"

"Go find her" the principal said, "and come back when you found her"

"THATS SO UNFAIR!" Ji-su mumble.

"What's so unfair?" You cringe at her.

"That I have to go right now to the office and you have to come later" she nagged.

"Aish this girl" you rolled your eyes, "you just wasted my time, why did I wanted to know what your opinion was, I need to find Ha-na"

Ji-su pouted and folded her arms.

"Don't do that, its cringy when you do it" you made a disgust face.

"Hope that Ha-na kid sold her soul to one of those lost souls" Ji-su mocked.

"Get lost" you said, "go to the principals office before I will punch you another blue eye"

"Another blue eye?" She questioned.

Ji-su grab her mini mirror and looked at it. "AAAAAHHH!!!" Ji-su screamed, "What have you done!? You'll get regret of this!" And Ji-su stomped off to the principal office.

♡♡♡

"HA-NA!!" You screamed. You looked around and found her crying on the grass field next to a tree. You sighed as relief that you found her.

"Found you" you slightly put your hands on her shoulders.

She didn't looked at you and continued crying.

"Just forget what that moron just said" you tried to cheer her up.

"I'm a monster right?" She sobbed.

"Are you crazy?!" You raised your voice, "You're not a monster, you had to much anger in your body that you had to do it, it's not your fault"