Chapter 6 [My Family History]

-Kiran POV

"THAT GUY THAT ALMOST KILLED ME?" You said surprised. The principal sighed.

"Like I told you, there are walking 'lost souls' here and one of them possessed Jimin" the principal answered.

"But if he is one of the strongest student in college, why was he possessed? I mean if he was strong enough he would defeat the soul" you said.

"Jimin kill those creatures on his own. He kills thirty per day" she said.

Your jaw dropped. "THIRTY PER DAY?!" You said amazed. She nodded.

"But why was he possessed?" You asked. She rubbed on her cheeks.

"He was attacked by many creatures like, aswangs, Pukwudgie and the lost souls" she answered.

[A/n You can search those creatures if you want how they looks like]

"He has to be crazy to haunt those creatures right?" You sighed.

"He's a good boy, his parents died three years ago. His mom got a heart attack, his dad committed suicide because he had depression when his wife died" she said. You were shocked after what she just told you.

"Didn't he had any siblings?" You asked shocked.

"Yes, he has one little brother that he takes care of" she said and continued talking. "He also had a girlfriend named Areum, but she died because of..." she stopped with talking.

"Because of what?" You said

"Never mind" she said and looked away.

"Hmm...He's really brave after what happen to the people he loved" You said.

"Yes he is" she said. But then the room was filled with silence. You was thinking about that guy that just saved you and tried to kill you.

His ripped clothes what he wears, he really had a tough day. You couldn't imagine that you would kill those creatures for fun. But then a question comes up that really was bothering you. You looked at the principal weirdly. You broke the silence.

"So my dad was banned to this world right?" You asked. She nodded and You continued talking. "My grandparents opened the portal, but they also closed it. Why didn't they closed it when my mom opened the portal?" You asked.

"Well, they tried, but they were trapped. They were gasified in a room. Your grandma thought your granddad was in danger so, she did a spell to find your grandpa, But your grandpa got a letter that he had to go to that house. When they both arrived inside, all the doors and windows closed. They couldn't escape with their powers because there was a spell on that house, if you go in that room you can't use your power anymore" she said.

You sigh deep. "Did my aunt Eun know about this?" You asked. She nodded. After that You were speechless. "Why didn't she tell me?" You asked more.

"Are my parents still alive?" You asked as second question.

"Yes" she said. Your eyes went wider a little smile escaped through my lips. "B-but why did aunt Eun told me that both my parents died?" You asked.

"When your dad came out the underworld he was evil and cruel, but then he began to change like human again. But Your mom began more eviler when she opened the portal, like they switched from souls. After you and your twin brother, V, was born your dad went to your moms twin sister, your aunt Eun, your aunt took care of the rest of you life. Because your dad had a bad feeling about your mom" she explained.

"Is my brother also still alive?" You asked. She gave me a smile als reply. "But after five years your mom took V, so thats why he suddenly disappeared. Your aunt protected you with all her life" she said.

"But I always visited their grave" You said.

"Your dad faked the funeral and the grave, your aunt also knew, but your dad want it to keep it as a secret to protect you from your mom" she said.

Now you only got flashbacks from your youth but snapped back in reality.

"Why didn't they just tell?" You looked at your feet.

"So, about something else" she said and finish her sentence.
"Because your first day college was a disaster, I erased everyone their memories from the last twenty four hours"

"B-but why?" You asked.

"Well, everyone knows about your family history and I don't want people are gonna fight you because of your parents, you didn't anything wrong. So from now of on your name is Kim Min-Ji" She said. You smiled a little.

"Well," you sighed deep "Them I will keep my life as a secret and lie to peoples" You said a little bit down.

"Oh and by the way, you can throw your phone away, cause it won't work" the principal said.

"B-but how can I send my aunt Eun a message that I'm here" You said confused.

"Then you write a letter, that's why you learned to write right?" she said. You frowned your eyebrows.

"What is this for college, we aren't in the twenties or something" you said in your head.

"You know I can read your mind?" The principal said. Your eyes Winden up. You looked away from the embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry" you apologized. She gave you a warm smile and stood up.

"Well this is enough for today, you can start class tomorrow. I also changed your name and things on the paper" she said and handed you the registration papers. You nodded and went to your room.

-Don't forget to vote ⭐️

[FF Jimin] Strange Powersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें